ZODIAC
Leo

FAMILY MEMBERS
Regina Blount - Mother
Fumie Hamada-Kidd - Partner
Koi Kidd - Son
Ai-Eri Kidd - Daughter

CRIMINAL RECORD
Expunged. And that's all that needs to be said.

EDUCATION
High School Diploma (Benjamin Franklin H.S.), FMA, The Streets

JOB
Owner of KnuckleUp Gym

PETS
American Pitbull Terrier, Papa

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/SCARS
Tattoos: A "fleur de leis" on his upper left arm. An asian dragon spanning his right shoulder blade.
Piercings: Both Earlobes
Scars: Two across his face...a reminder of his days in the "Calio Boys" gang.

CAR
1971 Plymouth Barracuda (Foxey)

PERSONALITY
Quiet when he's thinking, thinking when he's quiet. A man of few words with a captivating voice. Lionhearted. Slow tempered, but firm when his temper gets pushed. Old soul. Driven by the past, motivated by the future.

INTERESTS
The Martial Arts, MMA, continual self-improvement, old school 90's hip hop

RANDOM FACT(S)
Was an MMA fighter until he was thrown out of the IFL after five months.
Hates water, yet lives on an island.
3rd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, as well as versed in the arts of Kick Boxing, Muy Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

PET PEEVES
Disrespect.

biography

The line from Langston Hughes? "Life for me ain't been no crystal stair"? Understatement. Life's been hard, completely hard, especially after leaving New Orleans for Vegas and THEN, leaving Vegas and ending up in some random ass city in Oregon. Met a lot of heartache there, more than any man would necessarily like to meet when he's trying to make a living. Trying to survive. But my momma's always had a saying about how circumstances sometimes find you when you're not looking for them. I believe that shit now. That was three years ago and the past few years have been better than the first were. After leaving and giving up hope that I'd ever fight in the MMA circuit again, I moved out to Hawaii on a whim, that decision proved to be the best decision that I could've ever made for myself. As soon as I got here, I flipped the little bit of money I saved up from my bouncing days in Oregon, bought a business and now I'm running one of the top schools of MMA on the island. I'm a little older, a little wiser and a hell of a lot more focused.

Life is good.

PLAYED BY - Ally

Ally - 9-4-2011 at 10:17 PM

Aloha! Welcome to KR!