Kapuhai Reef

Good Housekeeping

Ally - 25-4-2011 at 09:19 AM

Hello all you out there in i-net land! Corny? Possibly! I just wanted to take a moment and discuss a few issues regarding KR. First of all, I wanted to give a big, whopping "SUP" to all of the newbies floating around and registering characters! Welcome to KR! So glad to have you here! I hope that all of you will get active and plunge into rp, headfirst! If you need to find partners get get all rp-y with, you can hit up the cbox OR go to the Outside of RP forum to find someone to partner up with!

Second on the agenda, the board rules *cue dramatic chipmunk*! It's so important that you guys read these because they answer some of the questions that you all ask in the cbox and via u2u (the PMing system on KR) and they keep us following the straight and narrow by keeping to the rules of the forum! So, make sure you guys give those a gander before you register a character, talk in the cbox, post an application, etc.

Finally, don't be afraid to come in the cbox and introduce yourselves. We really don't bite. It's not mandatory for you to speak in the cbox as some people would rather...rp! But the cbox is a GREAT place to meet the people lurking on the site and it's also where you'll find some of our awesome writers to rp with! Don't be SKURRED (scared, for you non-southerners).

And that's it! See? That was virtually painless! Again, welcome to you all and have fun! I've always believed that roleplaying was meant to enjoy, not to worry about every single thing you do or don't do. Make yourselves at home, kick your feet up and do try to keep your muddy shoes off the carpet!

<3 Ally