Jude - 1-5-2011 at 01:34 PM

Jude Anthony Kāne

Nickname: Just Jude

Birthday: September 22

Zodiac: Virgo

Place of Birth: Kapuhai Reef

Ethnicity: Hawaiian

Nationality: American

Religion: Learning more about my the Mokukeiki Gods. But other than that, pretty agnostic.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 182 lb

Tattoos: "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." on my forearm.

Piercings: Left ear

Scars: No important ones.

Criminal Record: Get into a little trouble here and there, but that's what having a cop as an Uncle is for.

Education: Junior at AJW High

Job: Unc' is pretty strict about my studies, so no job.

Family: Mom and dad are both deceased. Unc' Li's the only biological family I have left.

Pets: Boa Constrictor named Bender

Car: 1966 Harley Sprint

Clothing style: Jeans, motorcycle boots, t-shirts and button downs. My leather bike jacket when I'm on the road.

Personality: Quiet, withdrawn, and most times, a loner. Pensive. Thick skinned and rebellious, which is the direct response to Unc's firm hand on my life.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Relationship Status: Not really worried about...dating.

Random Fact(s):
I sketch in a sketchbook that I've owned since the age of eight.
I've had ONE haircut that I can remember. In my entire LIFE.
Rebuilt my Harley by myself. Unc' Li bought the parts.

Biography
There's a lot of shit in my past that I don't want to talk about. Mostly because I don't want to be some "charity case" or something. I live with my Unc 'Li because my parents aren't around. I don't remember them actually. I was really young when they...yeah. So, I guess it's no sweat. A few years ago, Unc got a genius idea to move back to the part of the island he calls our "real home", but the thing is, we never really "moved". We just visit a lot (which means I only go when HE goes) and that's where Unc works now after he quit the KRPD. I hear it's pretty rough on the South Shore, which is why I know Unc' won't let me go to school there. Or hang out there. Or do anything that involves "there". I've heard rumors from school of a lot of stuff going down that Unc' never talks about with me. There are too many secrets and not enough people willing to give them up.

But there are answers that I'm gonna get. There are these guys that Kaili, a new...friend...from the Shore, told me about. They call themselves the Pueo or some shit? They're pretty bad-assed and they know more about the island, about my family, about me than my own uncle seems to. And if he won't talk, something tells me they will.

Ally - 1-5-2011 at 01:57 PM

Approved! Welcome to KR!