Nationality:
American

Religion:
Mokukeiki Tribal

Height:
5'2"

Weight:

Tattoos:
One on my hip that Keahi took me to get for my birthday.

Piercings:
Just the ears.

Scars:
Scratches and scrapes from gymnastics. Nothing ridiculious.

Criminal Record:
So my dad can have a conniption for bringing shame to our family? All my trouble is small time. Keahi gets away with shit like that. Not me.

Education:
Currently a Junior at AJW...Fuck my life.

Job:
I help out with the keiki after school sometimes, not really a gig though.

Family:
Alemana Akame- Father
'Ano'i Akame- Mother
Keahi Akame- Older Brother (18)
Hokuala Akame- Younger Brother (11)

Pets:
None, unless you count Hoku.

Clothing style:
Jean shorts, tees, Chucks or Vans. Pac Sun and Roxy. Nothing, special I guess.

Personality:
Mommy says I'm 'Uhaneku'u*. Apparently I get it from my grandmother.

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Jude's. Of course, no one on my side of the island knows it...

Random Fact(s):
~I was flipping before I could walk I think. I want to compete nationally but Dad of course doesn't want me leaving the shore. The Gods know why; it's not like I have a purpose.
~Me and a few of the girls I train with trashed a gym we compete with last summer. Keahi found out so I know dad never will.

Biography:
You've been chosen.

Not something I'd expect to hear from my father directed at me. Now, my brother, Keahi I hear it for all the time. Keahi is kapuna elima. The first born son of an elder. A descendant...While me...I'm just Kaili. A normal girl of normal importance to the tribe and less than normal importance to my father. Well, at least until recently.

He's taken a new interest in me as of late. Who I hang out with. What I'm doing when I'm out. Dare I say he's beginning to treat me a little like my brother...Not that I dislike the attention, but I know he wants something. My father loves me, but I know his love for the tribe runs deeper. He's an elder; I understand. He has yet to tell me what he wants and I can't pry it out of Keahi, but every time I get up the nerve to ask he tells me I've been chosen. Guess we'll see for what soon enough.

Ally - 2-5-2011 at 11:40 AM

Approved! Welcome to KR!