FAMILY MEMBERS
Kelly & Eavan Doyle (parents)
Tully Doyle (daughter)

EDUCATION
Some schooling and everything else was self taught

RELIGION
Roman Catholic (not practicing)

JOB
In between jobs, like usual. But when I am working, I'm usually at someone's garage...

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS
Piercings - Lobes, Tragus & Lip
Tattoos - Sirens on my right arm, a Celtic knot over my heart, and Tully's first footprints on the back of my neck

CLOTHING STYLE
I get oil on everything so...I guess that means I don't really pay attention to clothes much? Pair of jeans, a shirt and some sneakers. That'll do.

PERSONALITY
Kind-hearted.
Quick to listen and slow to speak.
Infectious laugh.
Spontaneous.
Rowdy and occasionally a bit boisterous.

INTERESTS
Tully, car mechanics & body work, new wave music, Homer's Odyssey, Marvel Comics, antique cars, action movies, good nosh, good beer.

RANDOM FACT(S)
Was totally bleached blonde all through secondary school.
Has had sole custody of Tully since she was a week old.
"Jacks" is Tully's nickname for me, mostly because I have a toilet mouth.

PET PEEVES
Irish stereotypes. I'm not Colin Farrell.
Being one place for too long.
People who dodge responsibility.

biography

When I was a buck, my mom would read me stories. Fairy Tales. They were full of magic and make believe and the world was a lot more colorful in them. It was pure. It was innocent. I'd look at my Ma wide-eyed and wondering if life was always like that. Full of terrifying dragons and locked away princesses and heroes, climbing up towers...ready to save the day. And just like "story time" with my mother, the innocence didn't last for a long while. I grew up. I traded those sissy "love stories" for a blonde mohawk, piercings and thrash metal. I didn't care to believe in "make believe" anymore. Or love. I lived for the fast, the quick...the fun. The night. I was a free-wheeling git without any rhyme or reason. And when I thought all the fun was just getting started, it ended...in the form of a very pregnant "one night stand". She had the baby weeks later and left me with the crying, simpering ball of red. Red hair, red cheeked...screaming all night. And every night, I tried to find my life again...until I couldn't run from her anymore. I stopped bitching long enough to look at her...really look at her. And then I understood. Tully, my daughter, became my everything. She became the innocence I'd lost a long time ago. She looked at me like a princess in a tower surrounded by dragons and I knew that she needed to be protected. That her life was more important than mine would ever be. I don't wear spikes or blonde hair hair anymore. And the toughest music I listen to is a bit of Billy Idol...Tully loves him. My restless spirit hasn't calmed down as much as the rebel inside of me has. My spirit still belongs to the wild...but my heart? Well, I'm pretty sure that'll always belong to Tully...

PLAYED BY - Ally

Ally - 23-4-2012 at 04:13 PM

Approved! Welcome to KR!