Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Busy Bee Cafe
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 13-2-2022 at 04:22 PM

Devyn was still riding high from her show...among other things. She'd left Tre's the day before to spend time with her aunt and her cousin before Carter went back to the mainland for school. She'd ask Tre' about coming back to his place for the night but he's told her he had plans that would run late. No biggie. Her a-DICK-ted ass was supposed to be cool on him for a while anyway since he had asked her about Koi and they'd had a very awkward conversation about what their relationship was. Ew. The last thing she wanted from Tre' was a relationship. Not that she thought he would be terrible at that...honestly, she hadn't thought about what he might be like in a relationship at all. That's how uninterested she was in them being a thing. They were friends. Fuck buddies. And that's all they needed to be.

She and Koi on the other hand...complicated as always. Despite her best efforts - including Tre' hitting her to hook up last night after all - she had not been able to stop thinking about Koi coming to her afterparty. She was happy to see him. And even though she knew how weak she became around him, she wanted to see more of him. She wanted them to be cool.

She woke up at Tre's but Koi was the first thing on her mind, so she hit him up. Devyn had asked if he wanted to meet up for breakfast and after a quick stop back to her dorm to shower and change she was here. Opening the door to the café, she did a quick scan and saw Koi already had a table. She smiled at the sight of him, but as she got closer she noticed he was...off. He'd been a little scruffy at her after party, but she was so excited to see him, she hadn't thought much of it then. But now, seeing him in the light of day he was...

"Hey-," she gave a smile, trying to keep the worry out of her voice. His hair was longer than she knew he liked, he hadn't shaved in at least a month, and it looked like he hadn't slept in even longer. She sat across from him.

"How are you?"

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top