Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 11-3-2011 at 05:38 PM
Fitness Center

Strength training and treadmills.
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 14-11-2019 at 10:35 AM

Devyn sighed heavily, lifting the weight off her shoulders and setting it down at her feet. Her head was not in this workout. She couldn't stop thinking about her slip up at lunch earlier in the day. I'm proud of you, baby. And of course she was, but why? Why would she say it like that?! She had gotten on Minna's nerves talking about it in the room so she was here, at almost 10 o'clock at damn night, trying to sweat out her embarrassment she guessed. She'd been at it for almost an hour and it still replayed in her mind.

She was so stupid! That she'd so easily fallen into conversation with him in the first place was ridiculous. What she should have done was said hello and politely excused herself from his table so he could enjoy his two cinnamon buns by himself, but no. She stayed. She stayed and they talked and she...she loved it. It was the most comfortable she'd been in months and the she let herself get way too comfortable and ughhhhh. This wasn't working.

Devyn re-racked her weights and wiped down the bench she'd been using so she could leave. She was more annoyed than when she'd started. Not only had she made a fool of herself at lunch, she'd made herself look even stupider by texting Tre' again despite not getting a response to her first message after literal days. That had been an accident, really. She was trying to get her mind off the kid and to be honest, she couldn't think of a better way than to relive the 4th date. She'd typed out a 'you busy?' text, but told herself she was playing herself after last time. Especially fresh off seeing Koi. She locked her phone and got ready for the gym and when she unlocked it, she saw the message had sent. She was 0 for 2 with the men in her life right now and - oopf.

She'd had her face in her phone trying to go from her gym playlist to the pity-party R & B she'd been on since seeing Koi. She'd bumped into someone and dropped her keys. Popping out one of her airpods she bent over for her things. She apologized, "Shit, I am so sorry. I was not paying attention-," she paused as she finally looked up. Devyn chuckled a bit. Life was funny.

"I was hoping for a text back from this guy I know, but I still haven't gotten one." She smiled at him. "What's up, Tre'?

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Tre

[*] posted on 14-11-2019 at 04:02 PM

The RAC at 10pm wasn't the usual as Tre' didn't normally set aside his evenings for activities that involved deadlifts and endurance. Well, maybe not endurance as he knew a few night time activities that could double as "cardio". The point was, he wasn't usually in the gym this late. But, between classes, band, and getting ready for spring intake, he hadn't had a free moment to himself. A night at the gym was going to have to suffice, especially when the only person that he wanted to keep him busy was probably in her dorm, sleep. It was his fault though. He'd let the shit she'd said while she was in his bed get to him, which wasn't too crazy considering he'd let a girl sleep over and then she started talking about emotional baggage. Two things he wasn't about. At all. But Devyn just...damn. He didn't know if it was the way their bodies responded to each other. He wasn't sure if it was the way her obvious fashion looked on that all natural, curvy temple called her body. He really couldn't be sure if it was the way she rode his dick. BUT SHIT if he wasn't a little...wary of her. She had an easiness about her that he hadn't seen in most of the females he'd given his time at KRU. And outside of the back to back text that she'd sent him, she was seriously unproblematic. Yet, he hadn't returned her text messages and...

The fuck?

Almost as if the universe heard his bullshit, he looked up as he walked into the weights area of the gym and spotted...her. Squatting into her lifts, reminding him why he was almost feigning for her as he watched her legs in those VERY fitted work out tights. What was she doing there that late? Well besides giving about two other guys in the gym something very pleasant to look at. Tre' made sure to make eye contact with both of them as he walked past them, their eyes focused back on their business immediately. Thirsty asses. Besides, she'd be too busy to notice them in a moment, a chance meeting with Tre' in the works...until he realized she was wiping down her equipment and packing up to go. He smiled as he advanced on her, watching her check her phone, probably for his text message...completely unaware of...

"Oh..." he exclaimed, catching her by the arms as she bumped into him. She took one of her airpods out, apologizing. Then she looked up, a smile forming on Tre's lips at the apparent shade she threw at him.

"Hey gorgeous." He said simply, biting his lip as he gave her a little space.

"And this guy...the one not answering your texts? That's definitely his loss. Especially now that your ran into me..." He chuckled.

"Don't tell me you're leaving! I kinda need a spotter and I can't lie, it'd be fantastic if it was you..."

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 14-11-2019 at 04:44 PM

Where had he come from? Better question, where had he been? Devyn wouldn't lie, she was joking about the text back, but she was serious. It'd been like a week or something since she hit him the first time and...nothing. Granted, she didn't really hit him until a week or so after their date, but she told him she needed to get her shit together! She had...kind of...before today. Now he might have waited too late. But as a smile spread across his face and those damn dimples deepened she knew that wasn't true. Hey gorgeous.

She smiled, dropping eye contact as she took out her other airpod and chuckled and rolled her eyes at his little line. "Yeah-," she patted his chest, dragging her hand across it as she passed him. "It's his loss." Tre' thought he could just charm his way into her time after deading her for a week? Nah. She was not going to make it that easy. She heard him call after her, telling her he needed a spot. She turned back to him then, biting her lip.

"I hit you a little while ago trying to work out something else and you were busy-," her voice was soft. Devyn pouted, stepping close to him again so that she could look up at him, her smirk returning as she hit him with the finisher. "I made other arrangements." She shrugged then turning away again to walk off.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 14-11-2019 at 05:31 PM

It's his loss...Nah, it wasn't that easy to get rid of him, his next words stopping her in her tracks. Because the truth of the matter was that Devyn wanted to stay, but she wanted him to work for it. And even though he didn't normally have to put in too much work, Devyn was a different caliber. Her pussy was a different caliber. Most niggas would've argued that fact, but Tre' knew the truth. Pussy might have been the same, but pussy plus the female it belonged to made the difference. Devyn's was rare. She was a complete package. That confidence was grade A. Her mouth was a little reckless and she had a little baggage, but Tre' could tell. She wasn't letting just anybody have it...and she sure wasn't giving just anybody her time. But she was giving it to Tre'...or at least she would be.

"I know, I know..." He voice matched the softness of hers, her body stepping closer to his. So close that she was nearly pressed against his chest, her smirk almost catching him off guard, excusing herself because she'd made other arrangements. Other arrangements that didn't include him.

"Okay..." He said, watching as she turned to walk away.

"Four. Six...and...yeah, seven." He spoke loudly, making Devyn turn around slowly, her eyebrows furrowing at the random number he called out.

"That's how many hours I slept last night. Because between school and everything else, I've been busy as shit. It's not much of an excuse, but it's the truth." He walked a little closer to her, standing as close as she'd been a moment before. He wanted her to look him in the eyes...and see that he was being straight with her.

"Six is how many times I started to text you, but got distracted by stupid shit that should've never kept me from hitting you up. That's my bad..." Another truth. He'd thought about texting her...but he was distracted. By her baggage. By his attraction her. And yeah, by the inconsequential that he'd used...scratch the itch that he'd been saving for Devyn's hands. That wasn't significant though, his attention on her making him just as ready to get her out of the gym and out of those clothes. And they could play "catch up", fill each other in on what they'd been missing. With that thought in mind, he pressed himself closer to her, bending down to speak directly in her ear. His fingertips brushed the skin of her arm, settling on her wrist. He closed his fingers around it lightly, feeling her shiver against his touch.

"Seven..." He whispered, letting his lips graze her ear as he spoke.

"...how many times you came. I might've been counting..." He backed up a little, letting his fingers intertwine with hers.

"...don't he mad at me, Devyn."

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 14-11-2019 at 06:19 PM

Four. Six. Seven.

He called after her again with something a little more interesting than a request for a spot. Even while trying to make a point, she could admit Tre' had her. She had to know what the numbers meant, turning back to him and letting her face ask him the question. What the hell was he talking about? That's how many hours I slept last night. She rolled her eyes a little. Busy was a lame excuse for not sending a TEXT. People made time for the shit that mattered. But he wasn't done.

Stepping closer her told her he had thought about hitting her up, but he'd gotten distracted and that was 'his bad'. "Mmhmm-," Devyn agreed, drawing in her lips at his closeness. It was his bad, but he was making it better with the way he was looking at her. It was the look he'd given before he ate it on his kitchen counter and Devyn couldn't lie like he wasn't taking her back. Especially when...

She shivered a bit as he took her wrist, pulling her in so that he could whisper in her ear. Seven...Her eyes closed and she couldn't help the quiet moan she let out. She was about to let him make it "eight". He drew back, letting his fingers settle between hers as he asked her not to be mad at him. Devyn gave an incredulous chuckle, trying and failing to stop the smile on her face from spreading. "Youuu-," she shook her head, pulling her hand out of his and taking a step back so that she could think. He knew what the fuck he was doing.

Truth be told she was never mad, per say. Was she salty about the text back that never was? Sure, but mad was a stretch. Besides, this was what she'd been looking for since lunch. Because her brain had not even thought about Koi in the few short minutes she'd been with Tre'. She chuckled again, finishing her thought.

"You are very good...at so many things..." Gaming her was number one. Devyn knew she needed to be careful with this one. She knew it never would have been this easy for anyone else, but Tre' had her fucking open. She wasn't lying. He had many talents...a few she wanted him to show her right then and there.

"Make it up to me-," her voice was breathy as she stepped close to him again, a finger hooking in the band of his shorts as she bit her lip looking up at him.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 14-11-2019 at 06:36 PM

He was good at a lot of things? Yeah, he guessed he was, especially when he was proving a point. And the point he wanted to prove to Devyn that he was worth forgiving. That he was human and he deserved a second chance...which he was sure he wouldn't fuck up this time. And...he wanted to prove that she was wasting her time in the gym if she really wanted a work out. He got it. He hadn't been there when she needed him, but he was here now. Ready to...help her cool down if she needed it. Which he was sure she did, her finger hooking inside the band of his basketball shorts. He let go of her hand...only to slide it around her waste as he checked to see if nosy asses were all in his fucking face before...he his lips met her neck, a soft suck turning into a kiss...pulling another moan from Devyn's throat. A moan...and a breathy plea.

"Yes ma'am..." He answered, his jaw clenching as they made meaningful eye contact, his eyes roaming her face before he tightened his grip on her waist, his lips pecking hers softly.

"...you wanna get out of here?" He asked, eyes still connected with hers.

"Fuck a work out..."

Trust me. I'm focused...

Go To Top