Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bedroom
Tre

[*] posted on 8-11-2019 at 09:26 AM
Bedroom

Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 04:44 PM

Devyn stirred, stretching a bit and feeling a familiar tightening at her waist and a warmth at her back. Eyes still closed, she smiled, letting her fingertips drag against the arm around her waist. She's missed this. The after. When they fell asleep wrapped in one another and woke up the same way, unwilling to let go until life called them to reluctantly separate...Even through her hangover she could feel how satisfied her body was and it was a sensation she had missed. She'd missed them...His voice cut through the quiet they'd been sharing, a simple greeting on his lips as he pulled her close and his lips kissed her neck. Devyn startled, her eyes finally opening as she realized she was not where she thought she was.

Fuck.

She was at Tre's and that was not a "familiar" tightening at her waist and she'd let him slip into her mind again. Ugh. Devyn stifled a frustrated sigh, hoping Tre' hadn't noticed her distance yet. She turned to face him a small smile on her face as she kissed him, "Good morning, baby-," her lips found his again and she allowed the kiss to deepen, flashes of last night coming back to her. Tre'd had her on the counter, bent over the counter, on the kitchen floor, against his bedroom door, and finally to his bed where they'd fucked themselves to sleep. Damn...Last night had been a fucking movie.

She didn't know what fucking Tre' would be like. She'd had high hopes and she knew him to be an overachiever but fuck. She was not expecting what she got...or what it seemed like she was going to get again. Tre's hands were in her hair and this kiss was getting more reckless by the minute. She heard herself moan into Tre's mouth and his face flashed in her mind breaking her concentration. She broke the kiss suddenly, a nervous laugh on her lips as she tried to play it off.

"You don't take breaks, do you?" she was pulling away from him, teasing, but more serious than she wanted to admit. What was she doing? Why the fuck was she stopping another round with him? Why was Koi in her head? Yeah, Tre' was the first guy she'd been with since him and maybe the alcohol had her a bit confused when she woke up but...she hadn't done anything wrong...she wasn't doing anything wrong now. They weren't together...

So why did she feel so fucking guilty?

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Tre

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 05:17 PM

Even as his hangover muddled his brain, that night had been one to remember. And Tre' had had a couple of those in his lifetime. But this one? This one would stick in his memory well into his old ass years. He'd have grey hair growing out his nose and remember Devyn and the fourth date, especially the way that it'd gone on for hours. In the kitchen...in the hall way...and finally, in his bed. It'd been fucking incredible. They'd gone at each other well into the night, closing their eyes in just enough time to not see the sun come up. But they'd done it wrapped up in each other and...and fuck. She'd slept over hadn't she? Almost as an answer to his silent thought as he lingered between sleep and awake, Devyn shifted next to him, her skin caressing his as he wrapped his arm tighter around her waist.

Well...that was new. Not a woman in his bed. But, a woman in his bed past dawn. Waking up to said woman as they'd both fallen asleep together. That shit was nonexistent. He wasn't the "cook a bitch breakfast" type of nigga. And he sure wasn't a sleep next to the pussy after he already had gotten it. But there he was, lying next to Devyn, kissing her neck and holding her, her fingertips caressing the skin of his arm.

"Good morning..." He whispered against her neck, loosening his hold on her as she turned towards him, her soft voice returning the greeting too. And damn, he was seeing her in the daylight. Her skin still glowing as she moved closer to him, her lips meeting his. His hand cupped her face as they kissed, his body responding, not giving a fuck that it was morning. He groaned softly, her tongue rubbing against his as their kiss deepened. Fuck the morning breath. The only thing he was thinking of was being inside of her again, the memories of last night on his mind. The way her legs tightened around his waist. How she looked back at him when he was deep in her from behind, her back arching as she threw it back at him. Yeah, another round was in the plans and he made that pretty clear as he hovered his body over hers, his fingers going into her hair. His kisses started to trail down her chin as she pulled away from him. He rolled back into his space, a look of confusion crossing his face quickly.

"I kinda thought sleep was a break..." He joked, laughing a little as his hand curled around her waist again.

"...but I get it..." Actually, he didn't get it. He felt her kiss a second ago. She was just as into it and then...not so much. It was weird, but not unfamiliar. He'd been with enough overthinking females in a morning after funk because they'd gotten a bit liquored up and lived a little the night before. He hadn't the judgement some women felt they had to inflict on themselves. Fucking wasn't a crime. Especially what he and Devyn had done the night before. That? That was a goddamn masterpiece.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 05:55 PM

He was right. Sleep was a break. Devyn's body had responded to him, ready for round two (or six, whatever), but her head wasn't in it. Devyn couldn't shake him now that she'd felt him. She woke up so happy. It was almost exactly the way things were when she was with him and she hated how comfortable she'd been then. She hated how content she felt waking up to who she thought was Koi. She hated her disappointment when she found out it wasn't him. Someone else was occupying her thoughts and he was cockblocking like shit.

...but I get it...Devyn couldn't hold her exasperated sigh this time, her hands running over her face and pulling through her hair. He really didn't. He couldn't possibly get it, because she didn't either. She could feel Tre's eyes on her and she knew what he was thinking. "This isn't that-," she said it simply, her eyes looking at the ceiling as she laid on her back. She did not regret fucking him. On the contrary, she was regretting her head not letting it happen again. "I know what you're thinking and I own my shit, Tre'. Sleeping with you was...well, shit you were there." She turned to him then a light laugh on her lips.

She sighed as her hand came to cup his face, memories of it between her thighs only frustrating her further. "I've got some background bullshit that's stopping me from starting up with you again, so I'm gonna go." Devyn sat up then, adjusting so that her back rested against his headboard. He didn't want to hear this shit. She needed to get her head together, find her clothes and go deal with her baggage on her own. Especially because the longer she stayed the worse the guilt got, and the worse the guilt got, the closer she came to the sting she felt in her eyes turning to tears.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 11-11-2019 at 04:40 AM

This isn't that, Tre'...

Okay, so there was no regret in waking up in bed with him. Good. Because the sexiest thing about a woman like Devyn was her claiming her shit. He was with that "no slut shaming" shit...at least when it benefited him like it did right now, Devyn's naked body curled up in between his sheets. But the way she stared at the ceiling, the sound of sour regret in her voice...there was still something lingering between them that wasn't the same energy that had them all over each other last night.

I've got some background bullshit... And there the fuck it was. Tre' couldn't help but roll his eyes as she mentioned leaving because of some shit that didn't have anything to do with what was going on between them. And that was wack as fuck. He might've been a whole asshole, but he couldn't help but hate that shit. Yeah, he knew it was another nigga. Yeah, he knew that nigga was probably LESS than worthy of what he'd just experienced last night and was hoping he'd get this morning. Yeah, that faceless nigga was fucking shit up for Tre'. And all of that had him shaking his head at Devyn, looking up at her as she leaned on his headboard.

"Look..." He started, reaching up and angling her face down at him.

"I can tell you don't wanna talk about it. I'm not gonna make you talk about it. But I will say this." Tre' shifted his body, leaning on the headboard and moving closer to her as he spoke.

"Don't let memories keep you from what you want, Devyn. Because I want you...and I don't want anything fucking up my path to you..." His voice was soft, but he meant what he was saying. He wanted this...for as long as he could have it. Amazing sex. Good conversation. Her wrapped around his body and him wrapped up in hers.

"If you gotta leave? Do that...I get it..." He leaned over, his eyes connecting with hers. He reached for her hand, kissing the back of it.

"...just make sure you find your way back to me."

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 11-11-2019 at 06:11 AM

Background bullshit. She knew how that sounded and she couldn't blame him for the obvious annoyance that settled in his face as he rolled his eyes. She was annoyed too. It shouldn't have been like this. She and Koi were done and she had no plans of even talking to him again, much less talking to him again. She was well into the semester and she'd avoided him so far...so why was he so fresh in her mind this morning? If she was being real with herself, she knew why...she missed him. Tre' reminded her of him. Sure, the energies were different, but she was drawn to Tre' for reasons she hadn't wanted to face before...and wouldn't now. This was probably a one nighter anyway. Especially with her fucking up the morning after...

Look...Devyn let her eyes connect with his as he pulled her to look at him. He was half right. She didn't want to talk about it with him. She had already drafted her text to the group chat in her mind to recap her night and work through her feelings about the after, but Tre' didn't want to hear that shit...she figured. With how he was responding Devyn actually couldn't be sure. He wasn't going to make her talk about it? Did that mean he would've if she wanted to? ugh. She didn't like this line of questioning and willing or not, that wasn't happening.

Her thoughts shifted as he sat up with her, his shoulder touching hers. Apparently Devyn wasn't the only one keeping it really real this morning. He wanted her and he didn't want anything fucking up having her...Well, okay... She couldn't help the slow smile that spread over her face as she gave an incredulous chuckle. The audacity of this nigga! He knew she was trying to leave and he was out here saying all the things she needed to hear so that she couldn't. Tre' wasn't low and she knew he was gaming her...but it all sounded so good. Especially...

...just make sure you find your way back to me. Devyn shook her head. He was really doing this. He was making her stay. Her eyes looked from their joined hands, back to his face. With her eyes trained on his, she bit her lip, putting their hands under the sheets and guiding him to her center. She sighed, her eyes closing as Tre' slipped two fingers into her, finding a rhythm before he added another. Fuckkkk, she wanted this...but as her hips rolled against his hand her mind couldn't stop thinking about the way Koi used to do that thing with his...

"Fuck-," she was aggravated. Devyn pulled at his hand, putting it back in his own space before she created distance between them by swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She didn't stand. "I'm sorry, Tre'. My head just isn't in it." And it wasn't. He let her pull the sheet and she wrapped it around herself, standing. She needed to find her clothes and get out of here.

"Rain check on this though?" She was facing him now. She nervously tucked her hair behind her ear looking at him as she tried to find the words that wouldn't leave a completely sour taste in his mouth about her. "Because I want this too. I want you. I just...give me a minute to get my shit together."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 11-11-2019 at 10:47 AM

Make your way back to me... He almost smirked when he said it because he knew the shit his line would have given him if they'd heard the words leave his mouth. Not that it wasn't true! Tre' was just very well...known for the way he put his words together. Because for what it was worth, he did want Devyn to find her way back to him...mainly, back to his bed and the positions they'd found themselves in last night. How she heard it was up to her.

And how Devyn heard his words was apparently enough for her, her eyes finding his as she lowered their joined hands...beneath the covers? A small smile lifted the corners of his mouth as he let her lead him to her center, the warmth of her greeting his fingers as Devyn pushed them inside of her. He let out a quiet moan at the feeling of her around his feelings, her eyes closing at his slow stroke. Her hips lifted at his touch, which he was starting to find out was his favorite thing about her body. How responsive it was to him. How free she was with her sounds and the way she moved...and no matter what she did, she always looked incredibly sexy while doing it.

And her body was getting into, her hands tracing her curves as his thumb joined in, rubbing at her clit slowly. He lowered his head, loving the view of her...until she cursed again. Not in pleasure. Definitely in annoyance as she pulled his hand away from her, moving away from him with a look of guilt blossoming on her face and an apology on her lips.

"Yeah..." He sighed, watching her get out of the bed, taking the covers with her. He grit his teeth quickly, replacing it with half of a smile as she turned around to face him again. Rain checking him like some fucking scrub that didn't just dick her down the night before. But he took it in stride, smiling wider.

"I'm going to hold you to that..." He said softly, holding the edge of his sheets that were wrapped around her body, tugging them playfully.

"...with your sexy ass..."

Trust me. I'm focused...

Go To Top