Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Entrance
Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 11-3-2011 at 02:14 PM
Entrance

Welcome to Frear Hall.
Visitors, please sign in at the front desk.

Enzo

[*] posted on 24-11-2019 at 04:56 PM

"...that is really dope, Minna. With as good as you look tonight, I know you're doing the damn thing." She was perfect. They'd talked the whole ride home about school and adjusting to college and binging bullshit Netflix shows. It was a lot of chatter, but the more he heard her voice the more he liked her. She had just finished telling him about her side hustle as an influencer. Enzo barely used his Instagram, but Minna apparently had something called brand deals and a gazillion followers or something. It was lucrative, apparently. Made sense. If she was as infectious online as she was in person, he knew she was constantly going viral.

There was about a 5 minute walk from the closest parking lot to Frear and their time together was all too quickly coming to an end. He kind of didn't want it to. Granted, he was drained after a night mingling with frat and he had to be up in like 5 hours for the game, but he wanted more time with her. Minna the Muse. If Devyn wasn't good for anything else, she was an accurate judge of character.

"Y'know...I'm glad I met you, Minna." He took a deep breath then. He was shooting his shot. "I'm trying to spend more time with you. Can I?"

I'm so down for you.
I see you from the inside.
Minna

[*] posted on 25-11-2019 at 03:49 PM

With as good as you look tonight, I know you're doing the damn thing.

And there he went again with the cute ass compliments, making her cheeks heat up without her permission. Her laugh tinkled over the Summer Walker he'd been playing softly in the background of their conversation. And it'd been a good one. The conversation hadn't faltered at all and it was obvious that neither of them was trying. It just kind of...flowed. She liked talking to him about how weird college actually was when you thought about it. And even though she secretly couldn't tolerate sports of any kind, it was kind of...okay that he was a linebacker ...whatever that meant. He was a Taurus, he liked shrimp...and he had a great laugh. Okay...so maybe he was kind of attractive...and by kind of she meant "sexy as shit", which she hadn't noticed at Se7en. But she noticed now, glancing at the side of his face after that compliment.

"Why thank you for noticing..." She said, giggling again, the sound of her laughter feeling the silence around them as Enzo walked her to her dorm. Even while they were in the his truck, she couldn't help but think...why the hell was she laughing so much? She cleared her throat, rolling her eyes at herself. Okay, yeah. He was fine. And he was a good conversationalist. But that didn't mean she had to act like the freshman she was around him. She'd been around hot people before. Ones that had equally magnetic personalities. But...she couldn't lie. She was definitely feeling him. So, much so that his next words had her...conflicted.

I'm glad I met you... I'm trying to spend more time with you...

Her answer should've been simple. Yes, I would love to spend time with you. But, per Minna-fashion...she thought. Thought about how even though they'd been vibing, she'd just met him. He hadn't tried her. He'd been a gentleman...and still, a "yes" wasn't as easy as it should've been.

"I mean..." Minna stopped walking, his steps slowing as hers did.

"...that depends. What'd you have in mind?"

Because I'm what? Sickening...

Enzo

[*] posted on 25-11-2019 at 04:49 PM

He couldn't help grinning like a fucking idiot every time he heard her laugh. Something about Minna was...different. The girls he used to pull were pretty much the same. Football groupies looking to latch on early and live the fairytale of marrying their high school sweetheart that just so happened to be worth millions now. Those girls were easy to come by and...if he was being crude, just easy in general. Minna was a mystery. Even after talking to her the whole ride over here, he felt like he didn't know enough. She'd told him she was a Leo (like that meant anything to him), she modeled, and even though she hadn't outright said it, he could tell she didn't know shit about football and probably had no desire to.

Despite that last thing, there were no downsides to Minna. She even took compliments well, rewarding Enzo with yet another giggle. Why thank you for noticing. It was hard not to. She was stunning. He shrugged a bit as they kept walking and the conversation lapsed until...he asked her out. He'd wanted to do it when they were a little closer to her dorm so that if she said no he wouldn't make the rest of the walk awkward, but it was out. He wanted to spend more time with her and she...paused.

Minna stopped walking and he could tell she was thinking about it. Even watching the gears turn was cute on her. I mean... Enzo had gotten a couple steps ahead of her so he turned to look at her now, his hand running nervously over the back of his neck.

"Oh. So it's like that? Just on the spot planning, huh? Okay..." he chuckled a little. Truly, he hadn't thought past asking her yet. He thought he'd have more time.

How about...we keep it classic. Dinner and a movie. Plot twist though, you pick the dinner spot. I'll pick the movie. That way even if you hate the date, you at least get a guaranteed free meal from a place you know you'll like, right?" He was joking a little. He could plan all of it if she wanted, but he liked hearing her opinions. He also knew she wouldn't hate the date. They were vibing now and he wasn't even giving her his A game. Enzo wanted to sweep Minna off her feet.

"Queen and Slim is out this weekend I think. Hopefully our date doesn't go exactly like that but...we could check it out..."

She was gonna say yes. Please say yes.

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 25-11-2019 at 05:29 PM

Oh. Oh no. When Minna asked what Enzo had in mind, she was asking more along the lines of what "spending time" actually meant. Not...this. Which was an absolutely cute date as she listened to him excitedly talk about how they could do dinner and a movie and if she wanted to, she could pick the dinner spot. All of it sounded...nice. Dinner and a movie with someone that seemingly really wanted to get to know her. And she could tell he was into it, suggesting movies before she'd even agreed to the idea of a date with him. Part of her did agree with it and loved the idea of sitting with him at dinner, talking with him more, seeing Queen and Slim because she already KNEW that was going to amazing. But... she was so fucking weird. All she had to do was say "yes"! YES, I'll go on a date with you. YES, I know what it means when I agree to this, but I'll do it anyway. Because, YES I can tell you're into me and...

"A date." She repeated, nodding slowly. Just fucking say yes!

"Um...okay. Yeah...let's!" Her voice wavered a little, but she smiled brightly. Because she knew this was a good thing. Enzo seemed...good. And as much as "good" was as foreign to her as "bible study", she knew she needed good. Even if her stomach lurched as soon as she agreed to a date with him.

"Queen and Slim is a good choice and maybe we can try this pizza spot I found in Midtown..." She inhaled deeply, hoping that would help her chill the fuck out...because it was just a date. Nothing more, nothing less. He wasn't pledging his heart to her and offering her his last name.

"Fell...something...um." Just a date. JUST A DATE.

"OH! Fellini's? How's that sound?

Because I'm what? Sickening...

Enzo

[*] posted on 27-11-2019 at 03:40 AM

A date. She said it like she was trying to understand what it meant. Like she had never heard the term before, her head nodding a bit. Enzo didn't take that as an answer though because she seemed...confused? He thought women liked this shit. He wasn't beating around the bush, he had a plan, and, she couldn't know this for sure, but his intentions were pure. Enzo genuinely wanted to get to know her better. So why was she - Um...okay.

"Okay?" was she sure about that? Yeah, he wanted the date, but he wasn't trying to pressure her into anything. She didn't owe him shit and honestly, he would hate it, but if Minna told him to fuck off right then and there he would. But she didn't. She was saying yes. He smiled as she did. Minna told him she was down for the movie selection and even hit him with a suggestion for dinner. How did it sound?

"Sounds great. Sunday?" It sounded better than great. Anywhere she was sounded like heaven to him.

I'm so down for you.

Go To Top