Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-5-2011 at 09:54 AM
Milicent Poindexter

Name: Milicent Rosemary Poindexter

Nickname: Mills, Rosie

Birthday: November 12th

Zodiac: Capricorn

Place of Birth: Tuscon, Arizona

Ethnicity: Swedish...like the fish. And some other stuff that's really not important.

Nationality: American

Religion: Yeah...can I just say I believe in someone creating us? Because believing that aliens are, in some way, my ancestors is not an option...

Height: 5'8

Weight: 137 lb.

Tattoos: Eh.

Piercings: Ears

Scars: A few from field hockey. You know, the usual.

Criminal Record: None for me. But I did "google" this OTHER Milicent Poindexter who has held up 57 consecutive 7 Elevens. 57. Who does that?

Education: Graduated from AJW. Freshman at KRU.

Job: Library Aid. Yaaaay.

Family:
Olive and Dill Poindexter (Mom & Dad)
Milhouse Poindexter (brother from anotha' motha')

Pets: Shelton the Tortoise

Clothing style: Vests and shirts and skinny jeans! Oh my!

Personality: Quirky. Sarcasm is a second language. I've always been the mature one in my family, especially seeing as my mother and father are eternally trapped in pubescence.

Sexual Orientation: Boys.

Relationship Status: Single and still the "V" word. Werd? Werd...

Random Fact(s):
I tend to curse. A lot. It's not that I don't have anything intelligent to say, I just like the way the word "shitdammotherfuckinghell" rolls off of my lips.
I love my little brother more than life. It's kind of weird. If he died, I would purposefully asphyxiate.
I've seen "Kick-Ass" nearly fifty times. And I plan on seeing it five hundred more as it is now on Netflix. Score.

Biography

Where to start, where to staaaart...Oh! I'm Milicent. Annnd that's about all I have for now. You ever notice how people can talk about themselves nonstop, but ask them to write a biography and they get all humble? Yeah, that's not my problem. I guess I'm just really normal? I've got a family. Most people have those. I have a little brother who I think I'd give up my left tit for. And I love my tits. He's adopted. Shhhhh. Don't tell him. I'm sure he can't tell by the obvious difference in features, skin tone included. We moved from Tuscon my junior year in high school and came here, to KR. I was pissed about it for awhile, until I realized that I didn't really have any friends there anyway. Then I dropped the teen angst and saw what awesome we were moving to. The sun never stops shining here. It didn't in Arizona either, but at least there are pretty things to look at here...besides dirt and sand.

Moving on, I graduated and got accepted at KRU. I don't really know what I'm doing in college, but I figure, I've got four years to figure it out.

Yeah.

Ever wish that John Hughes filmed, produced and directed your life?
Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 24-4-2012 at 09:21 AM

Approved! Welcome to KR!

Go To Top