Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Nui Kinalu
Nui

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-10-2011 at 03:52 PM
Nui Kinalu

Nui Aloiki Kinalu

Nickname: Nui. What the fuck more can you do with that?

Birthday: December 19th

Place of Birth: The Shore (Kapuhai Reef)

Ethnicity: Hawaiian

Nationality: American

Religion: Tribal

Height: 6'4

Weight: 223

Tattoos: Upper right arm

Piercings: Couple in both ears.

Scars: The usual.

Criminal Record: I'd like to see those fucking KPD cops TRY to put a rap sheet on me. I do what I do for the tribe...

Education: Kahealani School

Job: Right hand man. I don't need the "mark" to do what the Gods missed destining me for.

Family: Iokepa Akame (Great Uncle)
Mele "Auntie" Kinalu Akame (Great Aunt)
Ailani Ikaika (Cousin)

Clothing style: Sleeveless shirts (to show off his guns), cut off jeans, combats or chucks.

Personality: Domineering, cocky, competitive, manipulative. Grade A- Asshole.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Relationship Status: Single. But just until someone stops playing games and gets over herself...

Random Fact(s)
Can bench press 250...and then some.
Literally has notches in his bed post. And he'd like to add more, if you know what he means...
Has a bit of a reputation with the Moku girls. He'd put it all down for the right one...maybe.
Eats ten raw eggs. Everyday. A little protein never hurt anyone.

Biography

What the fuck could I say about myself that everyone doesn't say already? Okay, one...I'm an awesome fuck. I'm not named after Nui Mu for no reason. And half the girls on the Shore will tell you that. Relationships aren't my thing and they never will be. Sorry that the "hopefuls" can't figure that shit out. It's not my problem that they fuck with their hearts instead of...well, let's just say that most chicks are born with more heart than sense. Two? I'm just plain...awesome. That's it. No questions. My uncle was kapuna elima in his day. He's respected wherever he goes. And I'm respected, too. And not just because I'm his nephew. And definitely not just because of my bro, Keahi Akame...a future elder, a chosen. But because...I'm the shit. And I don't need a mark to prove that.

I rule the Shore with him and I've got unofficial charge over Pueo with Keahi. Because I make shit happen, that's why. And Three? I always...always get what I want.

Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 10-10-2011 at 04:39 PM

Approved, ass douche.

Go To Top