Luxe de la Croix - Best Friend & Soulmate

EDUCATION
Eton Graduate

RELIGION
Episcopalian

CRIMINAL RECORD
Of course not...

OCCUPATION
Nothing quite yet, much to the annoyance of my parents.

PETS
British Bulldog named "Stocks"

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/SCARS
A few from one of Luxe's exboyfriends and a righteous birthmark on the heel of his hand. Yes, it does resemble the state of Florida.

CLOTHING STYLE

PERSONALITY
Quiet. Very focused and ambitious. Reserved (which is just a nice stand-in for "shy"). Raised on a standard of being proper and appropriate etiquette.

INTERESTS
The All-Blacks, Rugby, Education and History, Traveling

RANDOM FACT(S)
Has had an annoying stutter since the age of eleven. It often revisits when he's nervous or stressed.
Played scrum half when he attended Eton.
Has an huge fear of public speaking.
Loves English Bulldogs

PET PEEVES
Not much bothers him. Perhaps losing control? But that would mean one would have to have control in the first place, yes?

biography

Biographies are about writing about life, right? Well, my life didn't really start until my father announced he was abdicating his position as heir apparent to the dukedom that has been passed down from father to son since my great, great grandfather was granted the honor. Nothing in my life had been mine before that moment, so it didn't matter much that I was to take on the title and the responsibilities granted with it. And still, my father struck a deal. I could live, go, do whatever I wanted to (within reason) and when it was time, I would leave the life I'd built behind and become His Royal Highness, Duke of Kent. I chose to come to America and lead a life here with a cousin serving as a diplomat and his wife. But what happened next is when I believe my life began.

I met a girl...

She was vibrant, beautiful...full of life. She made me excited about the future...because I, surprisingly being only sixteen, couldn't see another day without her in it. She became my best friend...and after an ex-boyfriend, endless teenage drama and clumsy, stupid lies (most of them mine), we fell in love. I still don't know HOW or WHY she chose me...

Reality rapped on my door with the untimely death of my grandfather. It was time for me to leave my life in the States behind and take my rightful place as Duke. I couldn't. Not without her. Not without Luxe. We'd become inseparable and since that day, even distance couldn't make us leave each other's side. Time is drawing nearer for me to become who I was meant to be from the moment my father abdicated for me. I WILL be Duke. But I cannot help wondering...how impossible will it be for me to be Emsley as well.

PLAYED BY - Ally

“For all the "I's," he is a man of many masks."

Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 23-3-2013 at 06:15 PM

Welcome to KR!

Go To Top