Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

HEIGHT & WEIGHT
5'10 ft - 220 lb.

FAMILY
Kalei Ikaika - Twin Brother
Ulani Ikaika - Sister-in-Law
Analu Ikaika - Nephew & Future Tribal Elder (20)
Oke Ikaika - Niece (16)

EDUCATION
The Kahealani School

RELIGION
Tribal

CRIMINAL RECORD
There are no criminal records on the Shore. We live by a different law...

OCCUPATION
Alpha Elder and Leader of the Ikaika Tribe

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/SCARS
The protecting and sacred owl on my forearm and a tribal sun on my chest

PERSONALITY
Devoted and loyal. Responsible for the lives and welfare of my people. Disciplined. Wise.

RANDOM FACT(S)
Has found importance in faithfulness to the gods from the moment of his Ascension.
Has never married.

biography

I was second born. The tag along, my mother and father jokingly called me. But there was never a real need for me as my brother was firstborn. He was chosen from the moment he breathed his first breath. And I was the un-destined. Free to make my own path. Most of my people believed I felt slighted, unimportant. They were wrong. I felt blessed. Unlike my brother, my life had not be written for me. I could decide for myself...and I did. After my duty to the Pueo, I decided I would be a husband to the girl I'd fallen in love with. I would be a father. But the gods decided another path for me. My brother became ill with the sickness that will one day claim his life and his charge slipped from him...to me. I became the chosen. And my life stopped being my own.

I've never been a perfect man. And I still wonder why the gods decided to give this responsibility to a second born like me. I've made more mistakes learning who I am as a brother, as a lover, as an Alpha to the Kapuna Elima than I possibly count. But the gods are still good to me. Instead of thinking about all the things I've lost, I remember the things I've gained. A true purpose. A true path. To protect my people. To guide and lead them. To raise the next leader of this tribe as my own.

PLAYED BY - Ally

"Unite to move forward"

Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 2-11-2014 at 02:40 PM

Approved!

Go To Top