Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Living Room & Kitchen
Tre

[*] posted on 8-11-2019 at 09:25 AM
Living Room & Kitchen

Tre

[*] posted on 8-11-2019 at 05:47 PM

"Fucking perfect... Tre' whispered to himself as he lit the last candle on his coffee table, nodding in approval at his work. He'd turned his apartment into a magazine cover and he had to pat himself on the back. The shit looked right. And for a fourth date, it was going to be exactly how his apartment looked...perfect. Yeah, the first few dates had been really good, too. They'd had a picnic on the beach at sunset, which could've been worse than it was if they hadn't had really good conversation. He'd planned the evening thinking he was about to hit on the first date. His bad. He'd read her wrong. He could admit his error...and he could also correct it. So, they did a movie under the stars at Weimai Park and Sushi at Czar Bar. They'd had a good time getting to know each other...but it was time out for that shit. Tre' didn't mind taking his time, but when it came to Devyn, his dick thought on a different time frame. He was breaking backs tonight... If he had to say so, he'd outdone himself in his journey to do so.

Tonight was all about a classy night "in". Tre'd gotten one of his least favorite neos to cook a three course meal that night. What the fuck was his name again? Whatever, didn't matter. What mattered was the jicama slaw and lemon garlic pan fried prawns that his neo whipped up like he was born cooking. At least he was good for something as he'd been the worst tail Tre' had ever seen...probably the worst in Kappa history. Either way, the food was about to be right...and so was the company.

He fastened the clasp on his watch, hearing the faint sound of his phone ringing. The front gate. Devyn was here. Time had gotten away from him, but it wasn't a second too late. He'd been waiting for this...the moment when he and Devyn would finally take this to the level it was always meant for. The one where they were naked in his bed, resting up from round three. He smiled at that thought as he dialed her in, beyond ready for an amazing night.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 9-11-2019 at 03:03 AM

357, 359...361

She was here. Devyn sighed rolling her neck a bit to smooth out some of the jitters. She didn't even know why she was nervous. It was just Tre'. They'd been on three amazing dates over the past few weeks...well two amazing dates. He almost fumbled the first one, but she had a great time on that one too once he stopped with the thirst of it all. Anyway, she felt like she knew Tre' well enough at this point and there was no reason to be nervous...except she was.

Things had gotten a little hot after their last date. They did sushi at this spot he said she would love (and she did) and he was so on that night. Somehow, nothing he said was a line, but everything he said had her hooked. By the end of the night they were making out next to his car and he was trying to get her in it to bring her back here. Ugh, she was so glad they'd met there that night because...damn. Tre' had a way about him and Devyn didn't know if she was going to be able to hold out tonight...not that she had been.

Things were easy enough with Tre' and he was obviously fine as fuck. She'd decided day 1 that the two of them would end up in bed together, but...she'd been hesitant. Partly because she has fun being a tease, but mostly for another reason that she wasn't going to let herself think about now. For now, she was going to knock on his door and let all that other shit mute in her mind the way it always did with him.

She knocked, smoothing a hand over the front of her dress and pulling at the bottom a bit. She wanted his first look to be perfect. She'd really stepped out for him tonight and she wanted him to be able to fully appreciate the effort. She smiled as he opened the door, a greeting on her lips stopped by the sight of him. Well fuck...She wasn't the only one that had stepped out tonight. The fit was simple, all black but him in it...with that fucking body. Ughhh. It would have been an instant panty dropper...if she were wearing any.

"Hey, Tre'-," she bit her lip, stopping something vulgar from following her greeting. Instead, "You look good, baby."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Tre

[*] posted on 9-11-2019 at 11:39 AM

You look good, baby. Tre' knew. Although he always looked his best, he'd purposefully spread that "look good" on a little thicker that evening. Fresh shave and cut, Dior on his skin. And apparently, so did Devyn. The tight, caramel colored, low cut number she was wearing had every curve on her body on display. Her thick, curly hair was in a bun on the top of her head and even though the only thing on her face was mascara and lip gloss...she was fucking glowing. Not like she ever needed a full face of makeup like the bitches who had to create a whole new face because the original one was a busted mess. No, Devyn was a natural beauty...in every way. And that was the main reason he kept her around.

Tre' opened the door a little wider, smiling at her greeting as she walked into his apartment. His eyes narrowed, his gaze shifting from the curves in the front to the very noticeable one in the back.

"Damn girl..." He muttered before he could stop himself, his eyes still on her as he closed the front door.

"...no, you look amazing." Shit. She really did. He couldn't stop his eyes from floating to every place that he wanted to touch. But, once again, he was a patient man. And grabbing her up and fucking her in the doorway of his apartment was NOT patience. He knew the power of "waiting" though...and letting it marinate. He let his eyes slide slowly back to her face, his smile turning into a chuckle. Because the way he was looking at her, she was returning it...tenfold. They both knew what that night was about. A good meal...and the night ending with her dress around her waist and her legs around his.

He walked towards her, his hand holding her waist as he pulled her towards him, kissing her lightly on the cheek. He pulled away slowly, his eyes meeting hers as he kissed her lips softly...and then kissed her again, his tongue slipping between the longer kiss...reminding her of the kiss they'd shared outside of Czar Bar next to his car. He'd known then and he knew it now...they had sexual energy. It was thick. Raw as fuck. It was pulsing between them as he broke the kiss, the thumb of his hand that wasn't around her waist running across her bottom lip. Smiling again, he pulled away from her, taking her hand as he led her to the dining space of his apartment.

"So!" He said, letting her hand go as he clapped his hands together once, pointing at her.

"You look hungry. Hope you came to eat..." He nodded to a seat at the small, candlelit table as he walked to the oven to retrieve their dinner.

"I'm a man of many talents..." He said over his shoulder, slipping an oven mit on.

"...and cooking ain't one of 'em. Luckily I'm also a man of many connections." He pulled the plates from the oven, took the jicama slaw out of the fridge, and walked them to the table. He placed the plates on the chargers and sat down, grabbing the bottle of white wine he'd paired with their meal.

"Which really just means...I know a culinary major." He laughed, swiftly uncorking the bottle of wine.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 04:55 AM

That smile was going to be the death of her. From day one, waiting for class to start, Tre' and those damn dimples always had Devyn willing to stare at him for days. They also had her willing to do a lot more than stare, but she'd been good so far. She couldn't say that would continue as he opened the door a little wider, silently inviting her in. She could feel his eyes on her as she slipped past him and allowed herself to smirk at the 'damn girl' he let out. Devyn knew. Not that that wasn't his usual reaction to her, but tonight was different. She was on her effortless slay tonight. She was dressed, her hair was up, the Saint Laurent Black Opium was leaving what she knew would be a lasting impression, and Rihanna's Body Lava had her skin glowing a little different under Tre's very purposeful mood lighting.

"I'm keeping up with you?" she teased walking a little further in. Of course she matched his fly. That was one of her favorite things about them. They vibed in a way that showed on the outside. She could tell he appreciated nice things for more than the clout a label brought. You look amazing.

She turned then, her eyes catching his and watching them silently bookmark each part of her he wanted to taste later. And when he finally got back to her face? She felt it. The drop she always felt in her stomach before she felt it between her legs when he looked at her like that. She and Tre' shared a magnetic energy that was constantly drawing them closer. Literally, it seemed, and he closed the short distance between them, his hand pulling her into him by the waist.

His lips met Devyn's cheek first in an innocent greeting. She smiled as he pulled back a little only to allow his lips to find hers in a soft kiss. She melted into him then, her eyes closing, hands resting on his chest only to slip around to his back as he really kissed her, his tongue dancing against hers the way it had that night at Czar Bar. Shit...

Devyn heard herself whimper as he kissed her just long enough for her to want more. He pulled back and she offered a smirk that told him where this night was going as he ran his thumb over her bottom lip. She drew her lips in, desperate to taste him again and she knew he knew it. What was this man doing to her?

Tre' lead her fully into his apartment then, his demeanor becoming light and playful again. You look hungry... Honestly, fuck that. She was ready to get her back blown out and she knew he was up to the job, but she could wait. Especially because she could tell he'd put real effort into this dinner. His apartment looked straight out of a movie and now that he had given her some space and wasn't fogging up her thoughts, she had a second to look around.

This was a mood. The lights were low, he had candles in perfect place, and she could hear light jazz playing in the background which might have been corny if she didn't know who he was, but she did. Tre' had set an ambiance and she was feeling it. Devyn took a seat at a very cute table for two as he spoke to her from the kitchen. A man of many talents? He didn't even let her ask before he confirmed that he had not made this meal. She laughed as he explained his "many connections".

"I see-," and she did as he placed a plate in front of her. It looked and smelled delicious, but Tre' still had her attention. He sat, uncorking a Riesling that she was sure was perfectly paired and pour it into her waiting glass, then his. He laughed at a joke he made, but she was too distracted. He questioned her.

"This is really nice Tre'-," Devyn hadn't had anyone care to impress her like this in a while and it was cute. And she was impressed. "I can tell you don't do this a lot and I appreciate the effort." Even if he did do it for every girl he ran through(a phrase she now purposely used with him, because she knew it annoyed him) and this was just game, it was working. Tre' was more than just a pretty face. He was paying attention and now he had hers...hell, he'd all of her once they finished dinner.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 07:20 AM

Beautiful and appreciative. Now that was a damn good look. Tre' nodded graciously at the compliment, taking a sip of his wine. He swirled it slightly as he smiled at her over his glass. He didn't need the "thank you" from her, though. He was glad to do it. It was easy to do things like this for girls like Devyn. Stylish, intelligent...beautiful. Cultured. It took more for girls like her and he got that. And that...was a turn on. Because he liked to work for it. He'd messed with girls that were the opposite of Devyn...way more than he'd liked to admit. But they only required a couple of nice words, one weak ass date, and their legs spread. Most of them knew shit about him before they let him inside of them. Which he wasn't shaming. It just was what it was. Sometimes, he liked the idea of "more". The chase could be more tempting than the sacrifice...

"I'm glad you appreciate it, gorgeous." He said simply, looking at her over the candle light...thinking about all the ways she could show him how appreciative she was after dinner...

"Nope! I don't believe you. That answer ain't even true..." Tre' laughed, emptying the last of the third bottle of Riesling into his glass. He sat it on the counter next to the one where Devyn sat, leaning close to her as he looked up at her, challenging the "full of shit" answer she'd just given him. They'd been at the game since they'd finished dinner, him clearing the table, her refusing to let him do it by himself. And out of the blue, she suggested "21 Questions". They were on question 17 and the questions AND the answers were getting interesting.

"You're telling me you'd rather have love for the rest of your life without the idea of ever having sex again? I don't believe you..." He'd given his BEST Ron Burgundy impression with his last words, the doubt thick on his face as he teased her. Not that love wasn't the goal. But, sex? Nah, sex was the now, the then, the later. He wasn't even CLOSE to giving that up for the idea of a lifelong. But Devyn, he could see it in her eyes. She loved love...but she loved sex, too.

"So you'd go without sex...I mean..." He laughed again, watching her sip from her glass, he lips curling over the glass. He got lost there for a second, licking his lips as he let himself slide into thoughts of what that mouth could really do.

"...hey, to each their own..." He shrugged, walking to the fridge, pulling out something a little harder for his next question. He pulled two tumblers from the cabinet as well, bringing them over and sitting one next to Devyn.

"So, next question..." He said, his eyes focused on his pour, a shot of Hennessy pouring into each of their glasses.

"Tell me the sexiest place you've ever gotten it in...and I want details." He clinked his glass with hers, sipping from his glass.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 08:38 AM

"But it is!" she laughed with him, watching him pour the last of what was their...second...third bottle of wine into his glass? Devyn would admit she was a little tipsy. The food was fucking insane and the conversation had been even better. Now they were on to a game of 21 questions and every question got a little bit wilder. His last one? If you had a choice, would you choose sex for life or love for life? She blew the perfect segue into his bed by answering honestly. Love. She was a fucking sucker for it and the wine had her telling him so.

"Yes, I would rather have love. There's nothing like finding that forever connection with somebody and I need that. Sex is great but-," she shrugged then, "If it's with random after random I don't see the point." She sipped her wine then, their eyes connecting the way they had a hundred times that night saying so many things that their mouths hadn't. Until now...

"I mean if it's sex with you for life I might have to rethink it..." she gave him a devilish smirk then watching him pause as he pulled a bottle of Henny from the freezer and two tumblers from the cabinet. Oh. They were mixing tonight. Tre' was trying to get her fucked up and honestly, the way she was feeling, she was almost there. Fuck it. Why not?

He poured her a shot and asked another question that caught her off guard. Devyn shifted uncomfortably, her smile slipping for the first time that night because she instantly knew what her answer was. The Kidd's Kids Gala with him. Koi had been in her phone all night on his dirty old man tip trying to keep her distracted. He was being funny and sweet and when she finally let him...and then that night when they almost went half on...ugh. She couldn't answer this question. She didn't even want to play this game anymore.

But she shook her head clear and decided to play another one. Taking all of her shot Devyn refocused on Tre', a coy smile hitting her lips. "Now Tre'-," her hand went to his, snaking up his arm before she pulled him in front of her. She opened her legs a bit and he slid between them, resting his hands on either side of where she sat as he hovered over her. "I know you don't want me in here thinking about my last nigga when I've spent all night thinking about you..."

That was true enough. She smiled fully then, her hand going behind his neck as she pulled his lips to hers, continuing their kiss from earlier. Devyn moaned as her teeth caught his lip, pulling back just as he got into it. She could tease too.

"Honestly, it's not the place for me-," she lowered her voice then, her forehead resting against his. "I would fuck the right man anywhere." She gave him another peck then, drawing back into her own space, her eyes trained on his as she spread her legs a little more.

They were done with the chit chat right?

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 10:13 AM

"I mean if it's sex with you for life I might have to rethink it..." Say what? Tre' feigned surprise, his eyebrows raising as he looked at the smirk on her perfect lips. And just like he figured, there was the real answer. Sex. At the bottom of it, she wanted sex...or as she'd put it, sex with him. And that was the only answer that really mattered as Tre' got "Henny" right, tipping the glass back completely as he took the rest of the shot...because the time for talking was about to be over. He could tell it in the way that she shifted on the counter, their conversation making her more and more ready by the second. His words were about to spread way more than that gorgeous smile.

He poured another shot, hearing the hesitation in the way she answered his new question. That made him more curious than the first question. Who didn't know their sexiest fuck? Shit, he did. Freshman year. The back on the bus with that Eclipse dancer on the way to Battle of the Bands. Everyone was sleep...or at least he thought they were. To that day, he didn't remember the girl's name, but he remembered that she probably should've thought about a career as a jockey. If could single out that encounter, what had her so stuck. Maybe the question was unanswered because she didn't have an answer. No sexual memory to mention? Niggas she was messing with weren't doing it right? Couldn't be that...because Tre' could think of too many things that he'd do with a body like hers underneath him. Any man should've been grateful... Then what?

Hold up...

Tre's thoughts stopped abruptly as he heard his name leave her lips. Her hand rubbed up his arm, pulling him in between her legs. He placed his hands on the counter top next to her, biting his bottom lip as his jaw clenched, their eyes connects as she spoke to him...and she was right. He didn't give a single damn about her last man. She didn't care about his name, what they're relationship was like, or what he did to her that ended up with him not in her life and her on Tre's countertop. He did...give a fuck. Not with her looking at him the ways she was, her hand going behind her neck as she pulled him into what was probably the continuation of his kiss from earlier. He fell into the kiss easily, the hands that were on the counter meeting her hips as their tongues tangled, his lips pulling at hers. Her moan caught him off guard, his hands tightening against her hips as he pulled her closer to him.

"Shit..." He muttered, her forehead meeting his...her voice in his ears. She'd fuck the right man anywhere. Oh? Well he wasn't sure he was the right man...but he could be the "right now". And it looked like she was inviting him to be just that as she drew back into her own space, her legs spreading wider. The split of her dress straining against her full thighs.

His took her in slowly, biting his lower lip as his hands rubbed from her hips for a moment before they made their way to her ass. He cupped her there, holding her gaze as he pushed her back towards him, the space closing between them. His head lowered again, his forehead meeting hers again, lips tracing the line of her jaw as they made their way back to mouth. His kiss was deeper than it'd been a moment before. Maybe because he knew they were really done talking. Maybe because they were about to both get what they'd been waiting for since the night began...

...maybe because he knew exactly where to start as he shifted Devyn foward, his hands pushing and then pulling the hem of her short dress upwards until it gave, gathered around her hips, freeing the curves that he'd been hungry for since she'd walked into his apartment...and...

"Damn..." He whispered, his words breaking the kiss. From confusion? No...surprise. Surprise as his hands traveled back to Devyn's ass only to find out that she...yeah, she didn't have on any panties.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 10:58 AM

Crisis averted. She didn't have to talk about her sexiest anything and they would instead spend that time getting to what they'd both been waiting on. Devyn smiled as Tre' cursed, his hands tightening on her hips following their kiss. The 18 questions they'd made it through were plenty and she was ready to move on. He was too, his hands cupping her ass as he pulled her closer to him. Devyn shuddered, her arms going around his neck as he leaned down again, his lips tracing her jaw before finding hers again. He kissed her deeper then, another moan leaving her as they kissed.

He responded with action. His hands pushed the hem of her dress higher before tugging it up allow the fabric to gather at her waist. His hands went back to her ass and he cursed again, their kiss breaking. Devyn giggled knowing exactly what had thrown him off. She brought a hand to his face, pushing his lips back to hers.

"I came to play baby-," she spoke between kisses. "Did you?" Her hands drifted from around his neck, down his chest, reaching his belt buckle before she started to undo it. They'd both been waiting on this moment and she could already tell Tre' was willing to put in work. She offered a moan of encouragement as her teeth nipped at his bottom lip. Devyn broke their kiss and smiled as her hand dipped into his pants and started as slow stroke.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 12:25 PM

Devyn definitely came to play because...no. Fucking. Panties. Tre' didn't know why, but that turned him all the way on. Everything about her turned him on. At every turn, Devyn surprised him. From her initiating the kiss after their date at Czar Bar to right that very moment, her sitting there, assed out on his counter. She was on full display, making his mouth water at the quick flash of "her" before she lifted his head, biting at his lips. He pressed against her, barely noticing her hand working at his belt so that she could...

The sound he'd made had his eyes closing, his toes curling in his shoes at the feeling of her soft hand against him, stroking slowly. Her hand had found its way into his pants, signaling to Tre', once again, that she wasn't here to bullshit. And he heard her...loud and clear. He couldn't lie, she had him completely taken aback. Her forwardness had him a little stuck, his hands stuck on her ass like they were glued there. Her kiss a little painful...and then completely sweet as she nipped at his lips, her full lips covering his. And every kiss was more urgent than the first.

With a smile, he pulled at the hand in his pants, a look of confusion spreading across her face.

"You're in my way..." He whispered, starting the kiss again as he moved her back to the edge of the counter. Spreading her legs again, he let his eyes slide slowly down her body. She spread her legs a little more, putting herself on display...and that motherfucking did it. He couldn't help himself as lowered himself to his knees, eye contact, focusing on another target. His hands curled underneath her thighs pulling her closer...letting his lips greet hers. A soft moan left him as he tasted her, her hand going straight to his curls. He let the fingers of one of his hands explore her. And she felt like he thought she would...soft...wet. He didn't mind playing in her for a moment...watching her hips push onto his fingers as he let them slide into her, his tongue finding her clit, flicking at it quickly before he sucked softly.

He smiled at the sounds she made, her low moans punctuated by a curse here, a quick breath there. He listened to them all, felt her body roll. Felt her pressing his head into her more. She was already completely lost in what he was doing...he almost felt bad about what was coming next. Without warning, his suck got stronger, fingers pausing their stroke as they found the spot he was looking for...rubbing there. And there it was...the shiver of her thighs, her hand that had been locked into his curls were pulling at them. Her moans louder. Her hips bucking against his mouth. Her legs tightening against his head. He smiled against her as he worked, enjoying the taste of her...and the sound of her moans. She didn't have to hold back. He was kind of hoping she wouldn't. Because it was going to be a long night. She wanted to play? He wanted to win...and that meant he wasn't holding back...at all.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 02:16 PM

The sharp breath Tre' took when she touched him made her giggle again. He wasn't used to this. She guessed his other girls let him lead and sometimes she was that girl too...but Devyn was in another place right now. She hadn't been touched in...six months? Seven? She was maybe a little overeager and already feeling "nice" with the liquor in her system. He didn't know it when he'd done it, but Tre' had created a monster and now he had to keep up. If he wanted control he was going to have to take it.

And he did. Devyn frowned as he pulled at the hand in his pants. She pouted but listened. You're in my way...Damn his voice sounded sexy as shit in that tone. It brought her smile back as he kissed her again, a short distraction as he pulled her toward the edge of the counter. Devyn balanced herself by leaning back resting partly across his bar on her forearms. His hands spread her legs a bit further and Devyn watched his eyes glaze over with lust. He wanted to taste her.

Tre's hands pulled at her thighs as he dropped to his knees and had her for dessert. Devyn yelped a bit as he tasted her, the sensation shooting through her electric. She'd forgotten how good this felt. She moaned as he did letting the feeling take her as one of her hands came to rake through his curls. Tre's hands were busy too. His name escaped her fading into a moan as he slipped two fingers into her. Fuckkkk...

She felt lightheaded, her eyes closed as she rolled her neck and arched up for him. Fuck Her free hand found it's way into her hair to undo her bun. She pulled at the elastic holding it up and let her hair fall to one side as she moaned for him again, her breath catching. Tre' knew what he was doing and she was quickly coming to...well coming.

As if she'd said so out loud, he switched up on her his fingers finding her spot and his suck growing stronger. He elicited another moan from her, louder this time, her breath coming in huffs as her hips rolled against his lips. She was losing control and she opened her mouth to warn him, but screamed instead as she came for what she knew was only the first time that night. "Fuck, Tre'..." she whined as he kept pace her hand pulling at his curls now. He wasn't letting her breathe and it was her turn to wonder if she'd started something she couldn't handle.

She wasn't sure if she'd ever come that fast and it might have scared her if she was able to focus on anything other than what felt like a second orgasm building right behind the one she'd literally just had. He had to stop...but she didn't want him to. She wasn't tapping out. Not tonight. Devyn was trying to see just how high Tre' could take her. If she had to die a few times in the process, so be it.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 10-11-2019 at 03:16 PM

Standing to his feet, his fingers kept working inside of her, her trembling thighs widening as moaned his name. Tre' like the sound of his name on her lips. The way her moan wound around that one syllable word had him harder than he'd been while he was between her legs, tasting her. He watched her body as she rolled on his fingers, her toes curling as another orgasm took her. The slight movement of his fingers was the only thing keeping her high going and the power from knowing that was incredible. As she barely kept her body on the counter top, her chest heaving, her eyes squeezed shut at the sensation between her legs, Tre' couldn't help but watch her. He hand went to the strap of her dress. First the left one...then the right, lowering them as his other hand stayed between her legs. He pulled at the front of her dress, lowering it further, her breast exposed. Quietly, he exhaled, taking in her amazing body.

"Two..." He whispered as he pulled his fingers out of her. He put them in his mouth, tasting her again. Yeah, he was counting her orgasms. He'd felt both of them...even tasted the first one, her wetness covering his chin. His hands traced down her body, touching the length of her lightly.

"Want to try for three?" He asked, leaning down to kiss her...letting her taste herself oh his lips.

His hands clenched at her hips, rocking her on top of him as his back arched, toes curling at the way she felt as his stroke caressed her. The noises from their bodies had gone from soft moans and curses to all out, dirty shit talking. They'd been fucking and sucking on each other for the better part of an hour and neither was done. He wasn't getting tired of the way she parted when he pushed into her...and she wasn't getting tired of riding him into dehydration. He'd lost count how many times they'd cum. Hell, he'd lost track of when their clothes had come off. But there they were, fucking in the middle of his kitchen on the hard wood floor.

He cursed again, her ride turning into a bounce. His hips lifted to her, deepening their quick thrusts. And damn, it was getting dirtier with every round. The sex, he meant. He'd been through three condoms and they weren't getting tired of each other yet. Shit...it was about to be four...

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 21-4-2020 at 10:42 AM

Devyn sighed again, second guessing herself for the umteenth time as she approached Tre's door. She shouldn't be here. Devyn was woman enough to admit to herself she'd come to Tre's mostly out of spite. After fighting with Koi yet again about how what he wanted wasn't the only thing that mattered, Devyn was still pissed when she got back to her room across campus. Minna was out so Devyn was replaying every one of his stupid words over in her, arguably, stupider head. He wasn't completely wrong. She had once again let herself fall for his charm and those eyes and his...bullshit! Ugh!

She didn't know why she couldn't just stay away from him. Koi had been such a big part of her life for the past two years it was just...ugh. That was it, though. The operative word was "had". He had been a part of her life and now he wasn't. Why was that so hard for her to accept? Why was he so hard for her to let go? Ugh. That was the other part of why she was here. She wouldn't have Koi on her mind if Tre' was in her face...or in other places.

Sure, she was pissed that Koi thought he could get what he wanted from her by telling her no to sex and she certainly didn't like that he implied she was only spending so much time with him because of the sex. Fuck him for that. She was here to fuck Tre' as a fuck him for that, but she was really here so she could take her mind off of all of the bullshit. Tre' was always good for that and she was confident he wouldn't disappoint tonight.

She hadn't called before she popped up, but she was taking a chance. Devyn adjusted the belt tied around her draped trench and flipped her hair back over her shoulder before she knocked...and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

"Hey Tre'-," she smirked. He looked as good as she remembered. Better. "It's been a minute."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 21-4-2020 at 03:54 PM

If one more person called his damn phone talking about the new line, Tre' was going to fucking flip. The whole line was trash as fuck, if you asked him. They were irresponsible, dumb as one collective rock, and he didn't even want to start on that Kidd nigga. He'd talked about him enough when the chapter'd met to finalize the line. The Kidd had always been a "no" in Tre's book. A "hell no" if he had to be honest. Because that one? He was uppity as fuck, spoiled as hell, and he didn't know how to keep his hands off what wasn't his anymore. To his brothers, though? The Kidd was magical and he shit rainbows. The point was? Any conversation about that line was tiresome and overdone...like the one he was having with his frat now.

"You keep trying to sell me on these niggas and that's not happening, Dee..." Tre's hand ran over his face as his frat kept talking about shit Tre' didn't care about. Because there wasn't a GPA, a bank account, or a daddy that was going to change his mind. He wasn't feeling it.

"...I'm over talking about it. Anyway, party in two weeks. Give me de-" Tre' stopped talking as he heard someone knock on his front door. He paused for a second, his elbow pushing him from where was slumped on the couch. Was he expecting company? Definitely not.

"Hold on a minute." He muttered, heaving himself all the way off the couch. He made his way to the door, not checking the peephole before he opened it...which turned out to be a positive considering the surprise that was waiting for him on the other side of it. Devyn.

"Yeaaaah, I'll call you back." He said, hanging up in Dee's face as his eyes took Devyn in, from face to feet. Tre' couldn't lie...she looked good. Considering it was the first time he'd seen her since December. Tre' was surprised when she stopped calling, stopped checking for him. But he wasn't hurt about it. He'd had more than enough to keep him busy during the break. He'd gone home, chilled with his family...checked on Winnie. Winifred Porter, also known his first love and the girl who broke his damn heart every time he left her. They'd had a good break. They always had a good time whenever they were together. But they weren't together now, were they?

"Damn..." He said, taking in the only distraction that would ever get him from thinking about Winnie. And all she had to do was show up at his front door...in a trench coat, though?

"...I use to know a girl that looked JUST like you." He said, leaning in the doorway, his hands crossing over his chest.

"Her name was...Danielle? Dondria?" Tre' shrugged, his smile growing.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 22-4-2020 at 02:13 AM

Yeaaaah, I'll call you back. Damn right he'd have to call whoever that was back...Tomorrow, if Devyn played her cards right. Tre' had something else to focus on right now and she could only hope he was open to focusing on her for a little bit longer than a quick catch up between old friends. Devyn smiled as he took her in, his usual 'damn' leaving those very kissable lips as he smiled a bit and his dimples popped. She knew he did that shit on purpose. Fuck! he was fine...Why had she stopped hitting him up again? Maybe it had something to do with his jokes.

Devyn rolled her eyes offering a chuckle as he ran through a short list of D-names that weren't hers. He was rude, but it was cute. She'd admitted it'd been a minute, right? No calls, no texts, radio silence. Now she was all of a sudden popping up? Okay, so maybe she was a little rude too...but she could be cute as well. Her smile slipped and she pouted, taking just a step closer to him.

"Awww, you don't remember me-," her hand gently pulled at his arm and he let her take his hand. "It's the first week of a new semester. You can't have run through all the girls on campus, yet..." She smirked then, remembering her line from when they met...and how much he hated the phrase the implication that he 'ran through' girls. Nah. Devyn knew Tre' liked to take his time. "Let me jog your memory."

Her eyes stayed trained on his as she guided their hands to the belt of her jacket then, tugging and letting the jacket fall open. Devyn watched as Tre' gave her yet another once over, his eyes pausing at every spot he was probably ready to touch. She could oblige. Tre' let her guide the hand she was still holding under her jacket and around her waist, slowly pushing it lower so he could grab her ass, her body pressing into his.

"Invite me in."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 22-4-2020 at 05:59 AM

Not remembering Devyn? The thought of forgetting a face...a body...like hers? That had to be a crime. Something told Tre' that Devyn wasn't someone that you just "forgot". Apparently, he was though, the memory of him fading quick as shit. Almost as if somebody new...or old was in the picture. Tre' couldn't lie...he kind of felt a way about being forgotten. Especially now that Devyn was at his front door, her full lips smirking the way she did before she was about to misbehave. He wasn't stupid...and KRU wasn't big enough for him not to know who she'd been spending her time with since she got from winter break. He'd heard the rumors and he wouldn't say he didn't believe them. But all that was water under the bridge as she stood in front of him, a little pout replacing that sexy smirk.

Tre' shrugged at her, still silent as she pulled at his arm, her hand slipping into his. It was hard keeping a straight face, listening to her tease him with one of the first things she said to him when they met. Him running through girls...which wasn't a thing. Tre' didn't "run through". He took his time. Which was a fact Devyn was very familiar with by now.

"You got jokes..." He murmured, biting his lip as he looked down at her, watching her face shift from that cute pout to something a little less...innocent. Let me jog your memory... Her eyes stayed on his as she moved their hands to the belt of her trench and...

Tre' sucked in air, his eyes growing (that wasn't the only thing) as he took in the very revealing, lacy lingerie on her brown skin. He barely had time to register what she was wearing before his body started reacting because...sheesh. Every inch of her just...sat right and what was even sexier was that she knew it. She also looked good in red. Her opening that trench said that she was done talking...and when she moved his hand to her ass, she said it even louder. Invite me in.

"I'on know, Devyn..." He whispered, their faces close. Before he knew it, both of his hands were on her, so low on her waist they were almost where she wanted them.

"...I want to...but, I don't want to push up on you and piss somebody off..." His whisper turned into soft moan as his lips moved slowly to the side of her face, his lips tracing her jawline. He smirked at his own words considering the fact that he didn't give a shit. He didn't give a damn who she'd wasted her time with while she wasn't spending it with him. He didn't give a damn about who'd had their hands on her when he didn't. And he FOR SURE didn't give a FUCK about Koi Kidd...the nigga she'd dropped him for. She'd chosen poorly...she knew it. And now she was back, making better decisions. Letting Tre' do what that Kidd nigga probably never could.

"...I like to keep the peace, you know?" His hands moved down, grabbing her ass a little rougher than he'd intended to. But damn if touching her after she'd been away wasn't ten times more exciting than it'd been the first time. His lips moved to her neck, kissing softly as he picked her up, her knees tightening at his sides. He pulled away from her neck, bringing his face close to hers. His lips lightly touched hers...pulling away when she tried to kiss him.

"You still want to come in?"

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 22-4-2020 at 01:04 PM

It wasn't fair to say that Devyn had forgotten about Tre'. She hadn't. She couldn't. He was fine. He was cool people. And he had a very special talent for generating back to back orgasms in very little time. He was, in a word, unforgettable...That's not to say however, that she'd thought about him much over break. What with finding out about her showcase, and entertaining Minna, and entertaining him...Tre' may have fallen off her radar a little bit. In her defense, the phone worked both ways and he hadn't hit her up either. Was Devyn beating him up about it? No. She was counting her blessings as she watched him react to a lingerie set that Koi had gotten her just before they broke up. Petty? Sure. But again, fuck Koi Kidd.

She was Tre's to enjoy at this particular moment and he seemed into it, his other hand wrapping around her as he gave her ass another squeeze. Devyn couldn't help the giggle that left her as he pulled her further in and she thought she was about to get the invite until...what? He didn't know? Her face might have betrayed her confusion if he hadn't been so close to her...so close to...I want to...but, I don't want to push up on you and piss somebody off...

The fuck?!? Who was there to...shit. She knew this life and it always happened. Ugh! Devyn was never important to anyone until she was with him. And that wasn't shade, she just...she kept a low profile when she wasn't with Koi. She could move in silence and be more than "Koi's girl" when she was single...which she fucking was! I like to keep the peace, you know?

"I don't know what you're talking about-," Devyn laughed a little letting it fade into a moan as Tre' picked her up and kissed her neck. Her legs easily wrapped around him, tightening as his face drew close to hers, their lips touching. He was teasing, pulling away as Devyn tried to kiss him. She pouted again, this time involuntarily. Why was he playing with her like this? She could feel him half-hard through his sweats and she was ready to get him all the way there. You still want to come in?

"The only person you should be worried about pissing off is me-," She kissed him then, her lips twisting against his and her tongue slipped between them and she tasted him. Devyn moaned, her hips bucking a bit as she felt his grip tighten on her thighs.

"Take me in and get me out of this jacket."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Devyn

[*] posted on 17-5-2020 at 03:30 AM

_________________________ The Morning After Devyn's Show_____________________

Dveyn wasn't sure if she'd ever been as happy as she was this morning. Her show had been perfect, her party was so much fun, and her night ended at Tre's, exactly as it should have. Would her mom flying out to see the show the way Carter had have made it a million times better? Duh. But she wasn't going to dwell on the things that made her sad this morning. Especially not as Tre' slipped an arm around her waist from behind, pulling her into him as his lips touched her neck. Devyn giggled, her ass playfully bumping him back as she dropped a few of the strawberries she'd sliced on top of his waffle. She'd never say so, but Tre's waffle maker was her favorite thing about his place...well that and him of course.

"Tre' stop! I'm plating-," she giggled again as he did the opposite of what she asked, holding her tighter and muttering something cute in her ear before his teeth caught the lobe. "I'll have you know I'm a very serious chef." She pulled away from him, picking up their plates and turning to him as she put his in his hand. "I'm a woman of many talents," she teased. Devyn's lips pecked his as she moved past him toward the table.

"Sit and eat with me Tre'-," she was basically skipping through his apartment. If this were a Disney movie, woodland creatures would have helped her make these damn waffles. But she couldn't help it. For once in her life, Devyn felt like nothing was wrong. She'd had a great night, her morning after wasn't shaping up too bad, and later she'd spend some time with family to put a bow on the perfect weekend.

All was right in her world.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 19-5-2020 at 02:14 PM

"Whatever. I don't give a damn about that plate..." Tre's lips curled into a smile at the sound of her giggle. His hands slid across her stomach, arms wrapping around her as he nuzzled her neck again. She wasn't getting away that easy, especially after the shit they'd pulled last night. Or maybe the shit he'd pulled last night? He'd had to pop the crick in his neck and his right thigh muscle still didn't feel right. It was worth it, though as the night had ended on a high note. They'd left her party almost as soon as he'd gotten there and those freak ass text messages they'd been sending back and forth before he got there were to blame. That dress Devyn was wearing didn't help either as it clung to every inch of her. So, Tre' played it nice, greeted her friends for about fifteen minutes before he started whispering the shit he'd been texting in her ear. By the time they'd made it to his place, he'd been halfway out of his shirt and her dress? They'd had to get her back into before they got out of the car as she kept her promise. He'd gotten her out of it before the left the art gallery parking lot...

He bit his lip, hiding his smile as she pulled away from him, his eyes slipping to the curve of her peeking from underneath the satin short set she'd put on that morning. Tre' didn't get why she felt the need to wear clothes around him when they ended up coming off anyway. He was giving that pj set another thirty minutes. But for now? He'd behave. He made a special attempt to do so, taking the plate from her. Her tease was still in her hips, switching a little extra for him as she moved past him to his dining table, bragging about her talents as a cook.

I'm a woman of many talents. Tre's laugh followed her comment that wasn't anywhere near a lie. She was a woman of many talents...and a lot of them had nothing to do with what she'd done between his sheets the night before. From what he'd heard in the fifteen minutes of talking to her people, the show had been incredible. He didn't doubt it. He knew Devyn wasn't one of the KRU regulars when he'd met her. She knew her way around his kitchen (his waffle maker was her obsession), had a vibe about her that kept shit fun and fresh between them, and knew her place. Devyn's vibe was right because she didn't try to run him. Shit like that got on every nerve ending. The fighting...the tears. Him being the "bad guy".
He got enough of that with Winnie. Lately it was just too much. She'd been on ten And sometimes, that made Tre' wonder about Devyn. Look at her a little differently. Like maybe if his heart wasn't so tied to Winnie...things could be different between them. Maybe he'd feel differently about Devyn, too...

"I'd rather eat-" He muttered, his words stopping as he sat beside her, catching the laughter in her eyes, but the play warning there too.

"...this amazing breakfast you made. Thank you." Chuckling, he leaned over and pecked her on the cheek before he picked up the warmed syrup and poured it over his waffle.

"How you feeling after last night, superstar? Look at you...still glowing and shit."

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-5-2020 at 03:06 AM

"Oh my God-," Devyn moaned with her first bite. Even the waffles were hitting better than usual this morning. Tre' would know that too if he wasn't so busy trying to eat something else. And he definitely could, no question. She had plenty of time before dinner with Carter and her aunt. She and Tre' would definitely go another round before she left here, but right now Devyn was just trying to bask in her success. She'd really done her thing last night with the show and it felt like life was trying to reward her for that. Apparently even her skin was glowing. She smiled at Tre' as he complimented her, asking how she was feeling. A euphoric giggle escaped without her permission as she opened her mouth to respond.

"I knowww. I know I'm OD right now, but I just...-," she bit her lip, shrugging as she tried and failed to quell her smile. "I feel super good, Tre'. You know how that shit was stressing me out and I finally did it and it was dope. Like...You gotta see the highlights after I put the reel together." No, Tre' wasn't at the show, but she didn't really need him to be. Tre' had done his part behind the scenes in working her shit out when she got stressed...and helping her celebrate once it was all done... Devyn paused, putting her fork down, her hand reaching for his.

"Thank you for coming to the party last night-," she stood then, making the short trip from her chair to his as she sat in his lap, one of her arms going behind his neck as her other hand pulled his face to hers. She kissed him, the sweetness on his lips mingling with hers. "I appreciated...you being there...and then bringing me here...-," she was talking between kisses, his hands pulling her closer, one on her hip, the other slipping under the shorts of her PJs as he gave her ass a squeeze. Noooooo. Not yet. Devyn broke the kiss. Yet another giggle on her lips as she tried to stand. Tre' held her there though. She knew better than to tease him like that...

"...Even though you were late." She was joking. Devyn actually couldn't have been happier he'd shown up late. She could already hear Athena asking questions about who Tre' was if she ever caught wind that Devyn might be talking to any boy that wasn't Koi Kidd...and then there was Koi. Almost as soon as he'd popped up and run off, Tre' had shown up and he hadn't even given Devyn time to feel any kind of way about Koi's very abrupt departure.

As always, Tre' played his part in making sure Devyn wasn't thinking too much about her ex.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 13-6-2020 at 10:36 AM

Tre' couldn't lie, he liked this Devyn... Not like she'd been any other "Devyn" when she was with him. She was always smiling with him, her pretty white teeth showing more than they weren't. And they had fun, her moans stayed as sweet as the one she'd given to that piece of waffle. Tre' had never been more jealous of a piece of food than he had at that moment. Was it any wonder that he wanted to give her two more minutes to enjoy her breakfast before he picked her up and took her back to the bedroom they never should've left? Even when she untangled herself from him that morning, talking about they had to eat some time...Tre' couldn't help but disagree. But here they were, having breakfast. He let her win...and he was glad he did. Because this Devyn? She was sun hot that morning. He could barely take his eyes off of her as he cut into the waffle in front of him, nearly moaning his damn self as the taste of it hit his tongue. And she knew she was glowing that morning. She was the laid back confidence that Tre' needed after being with Winnie over the holiday. The angry words, the eye rolls...the way her front door slammed in his face...it'd been on repeat before Devyn had hit him up again...more like rolled up to his apartment with nothing on but lace and a trench. But Devyn made him forget. Made his mind clear the bullshit aside enough to only think about her.

"I told you I would..." He bit his lip as his hand reached for hers, too. He let his fingers fall in between hers as their eyes met, hers smiling as quickly as his. He smiled wider as she went on, getting up from her chair. He pushed away from the table a little, giving her enough space to sit on his lap, the connection their eyes had made taking on a different meaning with her on sitting on him the way she was. He could barely hear her words of thanks, letting her lips peck at his between words. His hands glided across her skin, finding more suitable places to rest. He deepened their kiss as his hand slid underneath her pajama shorts, fingers tightening on the curve of her...a warning before he attempted to move them further.

"Nope..." He whispered as she tried to pull away from him. He held her to him, letting the hand that was holding her ass move a little further, the warmth of her almost at his fingertips.

...even though you were late. Oh? His fingers paused a little as his lips fell to her shoulder. What was that? Yeah, he'd been a little late and missed her show completely. He hadn't thought to tell her why as...they were them. They didn't ask a lot of questions. Especially when it came to what they were doing when they weren't with each other. Not that he'd been doing anything too out the way. He'd been at band practice. Not marching bad, but his band. Covert Operation was his jazz band during the off months. He kept quiet about it, but the second he'd formed it in his junior year at KPU after leaving Charlotte, it'd been the most important thing to him. It'd kept his head leveled when he'd had to leave his family and everything he knew on some dumb shit at NCCU. It was just for him. He probably should've told Devyn what was up...but he thought she was cool about him missing the show and being a little late for the party. Apparently not.

"I mean..." his kisses trailed to her neck, his lips sucked softly at her collarbone.

"...I would've been on time. Prior commitments. Remember?" His voice had fallen into the soft growl he slipped into when he was tired of talking...when he wanted inside of her. Because he really didn't want to talk about the party...not that part. Not after he walked in and caught what looked like a real fucking family back leaving...

"And you were busy with your friends and your fam." He moved his hands, placing one on her stomach...the other on her thigh, holding her to him.

"Yo, this is crazy but...I thought I saw..." He "hmmm"ed into her ear, playing like he had to recall a name...a face. His fingers trailed towards her inner thigh, finger tips making her squirm a little on his lap.

"...that Kidd dude. You know the one I met at 'Pretty Nasty'? Crazy right?" His voice was light. Conversational. All while he teased her, his fingertips tracing her lightly through her shorts...a quiet moan leaving the lips he wasn't touching.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 13-6-2020 at 12:53 PM

She had not meant for Tre' to feel like he had to explain being late. He didn't. She really was teasing and honestly, she didn't really care where he was. Devyn liked that about their relationship. She made herself available when he wanted her and he did the same. No strings. No questions. Each of them were free to do them, but when they wanted a little fun...it was just easy. Devyn liked easy. Especially when it was so complicated with Koi. But Tre' wasn't letting her think about that or anything else as his hands roamed her body. He was saying things, something about her friends and family, but none of it was really registering as his hand ran over her stomach.

Devyn's eyes had closed a low moan leaving her as his fingers crept between her thighs. She was losing herself in him, breakfast forgotten as he hummed against her ear, his teeth catching the lobe. She shifted on him, her back against his chest as she opened her legs for him to have easier access to her - he said what?

...that Kidd dude. Her smile faded as his words came back into focus. Tre' was asking her about "that Kidd dude". He thought he saw Koi leaving her party and he was asking her about it. Ugh. She was not interested in this conversation. Devyn wasn't stupid. She knew Tre' knew that she and Koi hooked up over break. She remembered when she'd come back to him after her fight with Koi and he hinted at inviting her in "pissing somebody off". Tre' knew what he saw and he was asking Dev if she was still fucking with Koi. She wasn't, but why did it matter to him? It was a question that felt serious and she...didn't want serious.

"I mean it's not that crazy-," she said it bluntly, her hands tracing his arms as she pulled them away from her body. She stood and Tre' let her, her words still coming, "It was a big night for me and Koi is a friend..." Devyn let her words trail off as she looked at Tre' her eyes no longer holding the lust they did moments ago. Now she was curious. Had she been reading Tre' wrong this whole time? They were having fun and keeping things casual...or at least that's what Devyn thought. Him asking her about other niggas was...the antithesis of casual.

"Would it bother you...for some reason...if Koi had been there?"

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 15-6-2020 at 06:59 PM

His jaw clenched as he felt Devyn stiffen against him, his words hanging in the air. The name that he'd just spoken immediately killing the vibe. Koi fucking Kidd. Not that Tre' was surprised. He figured that bringing up Shemar Kidd's son would change the vibe between them, even with his fingers tracing the place he'd been wanting to touch since they'd woken up that morning, naked and tangled in his sheets. Small price to pay though as his question had nothing to with Devyn and everything to do with that spoiled motherfucker she couldn't seem to get rid of.

Tre's eyes followed her as she pulled away from him, his expression changing to something a little more sheepish. A completely different expression for the grimace he'd been wearing. Because without a doubt, her body language was telling her more than her mouth was. Especially as she told him it wasn't crazy that Kidd would've been at her party, considering they were still friends. Friends. Right... Fuck all that...especially her explanations. Because it wasn't about them. It was about that indulged ass nigga's inability to follow rules. No social events. Was it really that hard for his spoiled ass to follow rules? Especially when they weren't rocket science? Keep your ass. Out of social shit. End of story. But not for Shemar Kidd's son, right? And now, the nigga was still wining, throwing a huge wrench in Tre's game because oh his suspicions that were true about Kidd's presence at a party he wasn't supposed to have his ass at in the first place. And now, instead of being back under his sheets where Tre' wanted her to be, Devyn was questioning him about her delinquent, rule-breaking ass ex.

"Bother me?" Tre asked, biting his lip in confusion, his left dimple popping on purpose. Would it have bothered him if Kidd had been there? Of course it would have. But for completely different reasons than the ones he could tell Devyn was getting at. Because when a nigga questioned a woman about her ex...jealousy was always the culprit. Which was a complete lie because Tre' wasn't jealous of pledges on a line that shouldn't have EVER been a thing. But Devyn didn't understand that...because Kappa business wasn't hers to mind. So, Tre' did what he had to. He took a deep breath, sighed his head lowering a little as he scratched his curls.

"I mean...not the way you think it does." He admitted, wincing at his confession. "I can tell he's important to you..."

Tre' wasn't fucking stupid. He knew Koi was Devyn's ex. She'd never come out right and said it. He didn't know why...and the reason didn't quite matter. Because her ex or her presents didn't matter to him in the least bit. They had a pretty nice arrangement. No questions. No feelings. No jealousy. He enjoyed that part about what they had going. She didn't pry. Nor would he...

"And that's cool." He looked up at her from where he was sitting as she stood in front of him. His eyes roamed her body.

"I just...I like what we have going on between us and..." He stood, walking up on Devyn...so closely that their bodies were almost touching. He looked down at her as he spoke.

"I'd like it to stay that way. And at the same time...I don't want to be in the way." His hand moved against hers, his jaw clenching as his fingers slowly intertwined themselves into hers. His eyes stayed locked on hers...

Trust me. I'm focused...

Devyn

[*] posted on 16-6-2020 at 03:24 PM

She watched him carefully, her question still in the air between them. Would it bother him if Koi had been at her party? The correct answer was no. No, Devyn. I don't give a fuck about Koi Kidd. That was the right answer. But as she listened to Tre' repeat her question and bite his lip like he wasn't sure what to say, she knew that wasn't going to be the answer she got. FUCK! She didn't want this. She didn't want Tre' in his feelings about Koi because that meant she was going to have to leave him alone for a while. She wasn't trying to do heavy shit with him and...asking about her ex was heavy shit.

She sighed, rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed, as Tre' told her it did bother him, just not the way she thought. Yes it was the way she thought. There was no other way for it to be. They were talking about this because Koi and Devyn had a history. A recent history if Tre' was keeping his ear to the streets. If Tre' was starting to give a fuck about her history, their time together was turning into more than it was meant to be...but, he never gave her that vibe! Tre' didn't ask questions. He didn't pry and he didn't overstep. He was perfect for what she needed in her life right now. A release. No way all that had changed overnight.

I can tell he's important to you...Could he? Before last night, she hadn't spoken to or about Koi in a solid month with anyone but Minna and Miyu. Before that she was very careful about not mentioning Koi to Tre', especially not after they met at Pretty Nasty. Her eyes narrowed as he kept talking telling her it was cool that she cared about him. What was he playing at? She hated when he did this. When she could tell he was trying to game her. It was cute when he was doing it to get in her pants, but when he was playing with her for a reason she couldn't get at it made her anxious.

Devyn let him get closer to her, his words still explaining why he was asking about Koi, but still not saying anything. And she knew it was all bullshit when he put his hand in hers and hit her with the punchline. I don't want to be in the way. Devyn couldn't help the chuckle that left her as she bit her lip and weighed his words. Tre'Mere White, didn't want to be in the way? Tre' White was worried about his wants being in conflict with someone else's? HA!

"Baby, you and I both know you don't give a fuck about being in the way-," she laughed again, her body leaning into his and closing the distance between them. Two could play his little game. If he wanted pretend it wasn't a big deal she could too. She knew it was, though and that would mean distancing herself from him while he got his shit together...which she would do...after today.

Devyn rose on her toes, the hand not in his snaking around his neck as she pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him deeply, her lips twisting against his as she tasted him again. His hands found their home on her ass again and she waited to hear him groan in anticipation before she pulled back. "I like what we have going on, too-," her eyes searched his momentarily, she could tell he wasn't trying to hear whatever shit she was talking, but he needed to. "Right now, you're in your own way." Devyn backed off, taking his hands again so he could focus.

"Koi wanted to congratulate me. That's it. I want to keep celebrating with you, but I don't know if we should do that if you're gonna keep asking me about 'that Kidd dude'...-," Devyn paused, dropping his hands and crossing her own in from of her as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

"Are you?"

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Tre

[*] posted on 16-6-2020 at 04:50 PM

And there it was. The answer Tre'd been wasting his time with this conversation trying to get. Sure, he'd gone a round about way to get the round about answer that he got from Devyn about Kidd. But the point was, he got it. And as much as he tried to play like he wasn't expecting the answer she gave him, he knew what he knew. Turned out he was absolutely correct. Koi Kidd had his ass at social events while he was on line. Direct violation.

And even though he had Devyn in his arms, her lips pressed against his before she gave him the answer he'd been waiting for since this conversation started, he could barely hide the annoyance that he was fighting from showing on his face. THIS was why the entire line was a waste of his time. Almost all of them didn't even have their Founders down at the interest meeting! Not even the Founders? Really? They were soft. Spoiled. Grades and legacy be damned, all ten were trash. But Kidd? He was the fucking rotten apple of the bunch and Tre' wasn't beyond finding out every single detail about the nigga's obstinate ass, spoiled bitch life to get him off his line. There was no way Kidd was getting letters. Not HIS letters, that was for damn sure.

And even though he was sacrificing a great morning to do it, he'd handle Koi when he was done with his ex. Who was about to stay his ex...because now that shit was dead, Tre' wasn't talking anymore. Even if Devyn was asking questions.

Are you? Was he going to discuss her ex with her again?

Tre's lips met Devyn's before her last word had the time to leave them. He pushed his hands into her hair, the kiss leaving her without the verbal answer that she wanted. Because that question didn't deserve one. There wasn't going to be anymore discussion about Koi Kidd because he never deserved a discussion in the first place. The spotlight that he had was thanks to his daddy's. He didn't do a damn thing to get it or maintain it. So he for damn sure wasn't about to get play on Tre's mind for free. Not while Devyn's bare chest was pressed against his so firmly that he could feel the way her heart had sped up the moment he kissed her. He heard the soft whimper she made when their skin touched. His arm wrapped around her waist, lifting her and her legs were on reflex, wrapping around his waist as he walked them out of the kitchen and back into the bedroom. There'd been too much talk about Koi Kidd in his apartment. And Tre' didn't mind making sure that neither of them thought about him for the rest of the day.

Trust me. I'm focused...

Go To Top