Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Living Room & Kitchen
Koi

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-12-2019 at 05:23 PM

"I fucking said that I wanted tattoos and piercings, Minna. Where, how many, and show us!" Another refusal to answer and Minna was about to be three shots in...well five, if you count the ones she took just for the hell of it. She and Enzo had some unspoken imaginary shot battle waged between them and the way they were drowning them, neither wanted to lose. For the record, Enzo was in the lead by three shots...which for his musclebound ass was a clean two. And Koi had to admit, the shit was entertaining, even as he did it sober as hell. With that thought, he looked up at Devyn, who wasn't drinking either and had gone back to playing with his curls as soon as she'd come back from the kitchen with Enzo. He couldn't say that he was completely happy about her missing out for him, but he appreciated her. That was classic Devyn. Rolling for him when no one else would. Even though he knew that was one things that'd caused her blow up at her graduation party (after he STUPIDLY proposed), he'd missed that about her in their time away from each other. He missed having her there, no matter what. No matter what, he knew she'd have his back...no matter how fucking toxic having his back was. But that wasn't now and he didn't want to think about that...not when he was watching a slightly tipsy Minna pout about her next shot.

"This is "drunk bitch"-ism. Y'all ganging up on the drunk girl. FIRST OF ALL, I ain't gotta show you shit, Koi." She said, swinging her legs off off of Enzo's lap and getting up as she walked the short distance to Koi, her finger waving in his face.

"You just tryna see titties..." She purred, getting closer to Koi's face...not even realizing that she'd bent over in front of Enzo whose eyes were glued to her ass.

"I mean...if y'all showin' em...hell, I'm gone look!" Koi shrugged, laughing as Minna mushed his face, clumsily sitting on Enzo's lap as she returned to the couch. Enzo didn't look like he minded at all, his arm going around Minna's waist as he was probably whispering some old creep shit in her ear.

"FINE. While your ass is over there whispering, pour up her shot, Enzo. Dev...you next." Koi grumbled, rolling his eyes.

it's gonna get difficult to stand,
but hold your balance...

Enzo

[*] posted on 11-12-2019 at 06:46 PM

Sooooo...together he and Minna had taken 12, maybe 13 shots in the last 20 minutes and he was starting to feel them. Some were to avoid questions. Enzo was not telling them his guilty pleasure watch (Dance Moms back in the day before it was canceled) and he for sure didn't see it for telling them about his first time (he came quick as shit and it was terrible for all involved). One he'd taken in the kitchen on his own after talking to Devyn...Well, listening to her. She'd suffered a loss like his apparently. He definitely wanted to know more about that and he appreciated the open invitation to talk whenever...She wasn't all bad he guessed...but tonight he wasn't trying to think about that. He was gonna let the liquor take over and cut loose. New traditions right?

The other shots he'd taken with Minna who was down three questions at this point and it was about to be a fourth. She wasn't coming off the piercings or the tats, but Enzo would remember to thank Koi for the solid attempt. It was still panning out in Enzo's favor as she stood up, leaning over to tease Koi about "just wanting to see titties" (they had already mostly peeped Devyn's as she'd had to lift her shirt to show her back tat). Oh. So Minna had her nipples pierced? Enzo might have had some freak shit to say about that if she hadn't been bent over in his face. He wondered what would happen if he just reached out and...

Enzo and Devyn laughed as she mushed Koi's face and took a new seat on the couch. On Enzo's lap. He wasn't complaining either, his hand sliding across her stomach as he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her into him so that his lips brushed her ear as he spoke, "He ain't the only one trying to see something-," the liquor was hitting and he was getting reckless. Enzo let his teeth catch her ear only to be inturrupted before he could work his way to her neck. Koi could shut the fuck up...but Minna pulled away from him a bit, shifting to reach the bottle and pour her own shot, a quick 'fuck you' to Koi on her lips. The room laughed as they settled and waited for Devyn to think of something.

"Oh! Got it. So I wanna know fantasies. What's your wildest sexual fantasy and have you done it yet?"

I'm so down for you.
I see you from the inside.
Minna

[*] posted on 11-12-2019 at 07:23 PM

The shit...had gone wild. Minna couldn't even blame anyone else for the "let's add liquor into the mix" because HER DUMB ASS had been the one to mention doing shots for unanswered questions, not knowing that there'd be hella questions that she just...couldn't answer. Especially not after shots and she was a crying drunk. She CLEAN skipped the virginity question (she'd just lost it at sixteen), the question about weird sexual kinks (she liked getting her...ahem...groceries ate) and a question about the worst/stupidest thing she did to hook up with someone (let him tat his nickname oh her inner thigh...luckily everyone called him "sweets"). Noooope to that shit. Those shots were worth it. But the tats and piercing question? That got a little deep. Not because she was ashamed of her piercings and her tats...they just had backstories that even drunk, she wasn't about to talk about in front Enzo. Okay, so maybe it was just the vodka coursing through her body. Maybe NOT! They had a vibe going and she wasn't about to fuck that up talking about her past. So, she was gonna take her shot...Koi be damned.

"Ugh, whatever Koi..." She said, sitting down on the couch...or what she thought was the couch. Oh shit. She bit her lip as she felt a firm hand slide over her stomach, pulling her in...and she realized. She'd sat on Enzo's lap. It was a good lap though and apparently it came with...OOP!

He ain't the only one trying to see something- Minna's breath hitched as Enzo's arm tightened around her, his teeth grazing her earlobe before his lips trailed down the side of her neck. She couldn't help it. She shivered, her hand finding his knee. THAT? She was not expecting. Not from Pastor Enzo...definitely not! And what the fuck was he trying to see when he couldn't even tell them his "after virginity" story! Wait...did that mean...was he still a virgin. Oh...oh no. Minna didn't do virgins. Well, she had once...and he still hated her. To this DAY! Another de-virgining was not on her books anytime soon. And as sexy...and filthy as Enzo was proving to be with a couple of shots in him, she just...couldn't go that route. But...she could have fun, right? Leaning backward after she poured her shot, she let her back press against his chest, her lips moving to his ear.

"Cute...but you're not ready, Enzo." She whispered smirking playfully as she took her shot.

...I wanna know fantasies. Oh god. Minna shot Devyn a meaningful "bitch" as she poured herself another shot...not because she wasn't going to tell her sexual fantasy...but because she WAS about to tell them! She hesitated to see if anyone would go first...they didn't.

"Well...I kinda...wanna go to a swingers club. And I don't mean to swing...even though I'm not opposed to it..." Pausing, she took her shot, placing the glass back on the table.

"...I'd wanna watch..." Her eyes cutting to Enzo as she looked over her shoulder, biting her lip as she smiled.

Because I'm what? Sickening...

Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 12-12-2019 at 04:32 AM

Koi was going off about Minna not wanting to show her body mods and Devyn couldn't stop laughing, her very near drunk friend telling him no in a multitude of ways. Understandable. Minna's body was covered in tattoos and she would probably be naked by the end of showing them everything. Something she swore Koi was trying to see. And he was. Enzo too, as Devyn noticed his eyes glazing over as Minna bent over in his face.

The two of them had been vibing all night, but after the liquor hit and the questions got a little riskier, they were getting a way closer. Minna was on Enzo's lap at this point and Devyn couldn't help the Young MA style "Oo Oh" that left her as she watched Enzo probably whisper some freak shit in Minna's ear. The game was getting wild. It had been doing something for her and Koi too, if she was being honest. They had had many a meaningful stare after telling a couple stories about one another. What's the stupidest thing you've done to get laid? That night he wanted to hotwire the carousel (and couldn't)? He was trying to fuck. Which she hadn't known until tonight because according to him they were "homies". Ugh. But he told the story real cute and she felt like it happened yesterday.

She then told the story of her situationship with somebody who wouldn't claim her despite her half living at his house. He had been cute about that too, calling himself stupid even though they both knew it was way more complicated than that...and he eventually came around. Ughhhh. She knew this would happen. Devyn knew before the night even started that she would get nostalgic about her time with Koi. She knew she would miss him and having him right here? Being as comfortable as they used to be with one another? Yeah. She was getting weaker by the second and if Minna decided to sleep it off here...Devyn wasn't sure if she and Koi would be sleeping at all tonight...

And she was honestly setting herself up, her next question to the group asking for sexual fantasies. Minna gave hers first. She liked to watch. Devyn giggled a little at the look Minna and Enzo shared as she arched her back on him to look back at his reaction. Ha! Devyn could tell Enzo was down for literally whatever Minna wanted to do, tonight especially. While those two made eyes at each other Devyn took the time to give her answer.

"We kind of match, Minna-," Devyn stretched across her section of couch then, her hands leaving Koi's hair as she propped herself up on her forearm. "I don't really want to watch, but I kinda like the rush of potentially being caught. I fuck in a lot of places I'm not supposed to-," she cut her eyes at Koi then. He was the reason she'd grown to like fucking in public. What could she say? Like she'd told Tre', she would fuck the right man anywhere...Koi was the right man.

"I will say-," she paused, rolling onto her stomach some so that her arms could snake around Koi's neck, her hands trailing slowly down his chest and over his abs as she finished. "You haven't lived until you've made love on a hotel suite balcony balanced just right over the ledge while he...mmm." She moaned a little as her words trailed off. Koi's eyes had narrowed and he'd turned to her, their lips mere inches apart. She could tell by his look they were both back in that hotel room on the night of the Kidd's Kids gala...and Devyn could feel it. The world they usually created for themselves starting to materialize around them.

Before she could think about it, she let her lips touch his softly, talking against them. "Come up here and sit with me-," her request was breathy. Maybe Minna would get the show she was looking for without having to go anywhere.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Koi

[*] posted on 15-12-2019 at 05:56 PM

If Koi'd known that the game getting more risque would bring up memories of he and Devyn's more colorful past...he would've done the shit sooner. The look Devyn had been giving him since the questions had gotten a lot less "Disney" had him stuck. Every story they got into from the past, every moment he remembered...he couldn't help the way his hands had gotten friendlier, his fingers tracing lines on the inside of Devyn's thigh. Every answer they gave came with a lot more touching, a lot more lingering stares. A lot more silent conversation. Like the look she'd given him as she talked about their situationship that had turned into a real relationship. The fact that he saw a spark in her eyes again. The same spark he'd seen when he'd talked about that time they'd hung out at the Carousel. The "remembering". Remembering how it felt when it was new, how the hurt had almost destroyed them, how the amazing sex had kept them coming back to each other, time after time. How it turned into love...and it still was. He saw it. Love...

...and hunger. Especially after the present question, Devyn's body getting closer to his, her arm falling around his neck...trailing down his chest, her fingers raking across his abs. He chuckled, trying to play off the shiver that her fingers STILL caused whenever they touched him. He bit back the soft groan he felt building up in his throat.

You haven't lived until... Say what? He couldn't help turning his head towards her as she spoke, leaning into her words...and her moan. His eyes narrowed as he turned completely towards her, not even able to play off what she did to him. He nearly bit his fucking lip off as she got close enough to kiss him. His thoughts went real fuzzy as she spoke, and he remembered...her sounds. Her body. Fuck, he missed her body. She always felt at home around him...especially after the gala. He'd lost himself in her that night...mostly because now that he could confess it...he fell in love with her that night.

Come up here and sit with me... Gladly... but not before he let his lips linger on hers, his eyes staring at her lips as he smiled against them.

"You're trying it..." He whispered softly, turning himself so that Minna and Enzo (who were honestly in their own fucking world) couldn't see the light peck he placed on her lips before he got up (fucking adjusted himself because it'd been TOO goddamn long...), took a seat on the couch next to her, her body draping itself across his lap. His fingers forgot themselves as they traced the curve of her lips.

"Well shit..." Minna said, her hand fanning at her face as she leaned back into Enzo again.

"It got a little hot in here for a second! SHIT!" She laughed, Enzo still in her ear. But this time, Minna looked like she was a little bit more into whatever he was saying, her lips curling into a smile as her fingertips caressed his chin.

"Okay Enzo! Moving on. So...since Devyn and Koi are apparently about the shits tonight, reminiscing and shit! I wanna know about everybody's last relationship. What happened? Why'd it end?"

but hold your balance...

Enzo

[*] posted on 15-12-2019 at 07:56 PM

Enzo didn't know how much more of this tease shit he could take. Minna was on him talking about how he wasn't ready and he didn't know if she knew it or not, but her drunk ass was not sitting still on his lap, her hips winding in real subtle circles against him. She was fucking trying it...And he wasn't mad at it at all. To be honest, Enzo had been doing his best to take this thing with Minna seriously. She'd sparked something in him that told him she was different and he wanted to see where that lead. So, he'd treated her a certain way. He was a certain person. Not that it wasn't who he was; it just wasn't who he was with everyone...That nigga was gone now.

After Minna arched back on him, her gaze cutting into him after telling the group she wanted to try some swinger shit so she could watch? Whew. Both of his hands had slipped to her hips and he was trying his damnedest not to put them anyplace inappropriate...What he really wanted to do was get her to the room where there wouldn't be so much between them; including all these damn clothes. It wasn't the mission when he'd invited her over, but with how Minna was acting, getting her on top of him was an absolute MUST now. And truly, what better way to ensure her love for holidays? Enzo was trying to leave her with nothing but good memories...

Speaking of which, Devyn seemed to be reliving yet another memory with Koi, her hands all over his body while Koi tried his hardest to keep a straight face. Enzo couldn't help the chuckle that left him. Not because of what Koi and Devyn had going on. He could already see where that was going, and his attention was on the fact that Minna could too. The look on her face said pure sex as she watched them, but Enzo's eyes couldn't leave her. His hands subtly rubbed up her thighs, pulling at that way too long ass shirt.

In all the moving she'd done since she started drinking, it had moved up from her ankles to her thighs and it just needed a little help finishing the journey. Enzo never minded being helpful and as he pulled at the fabric, Minna leaned back into him again, shifting in a way that allowed the shirt to gather at her waist. Well shit...She was hot? He could take care of that too.

"I can't promise it'll cool you down, but let me help you take your clothes off-," his lips were on her ear again and he wanted nothing more than to taste her skin in other places. He chuckled his eyes finally connected with hers. Minna smiled, fingers stroking his chin before she playfully blew him off again asking the next question. This question shit was played. Only thing Enzo wanted an answer to was when Minna was going to stop playing with him...

He could play too though, his hand slipping beneath her shirt, running over the skin of her stomach as his arm looped around her again. He would even answer the question.

"Melissa Henry. Junior year. We dated for a year and a half and then...I changed. Didn't treat her as well as I should've if we're being honest-," and he was. In fact, Enzo's eyes had been trained on Minna's as he answered so she could see he wasn't bullshitting. Not about his little answer to her question and not about what he said next.

"And if we're being honest honest-," his lips had finally found her neck and he kissed her there, the hand around her waist drifting further up the front of her shirt, "I'm done answering questions and playing games..."

Too done. He was real tipsy and getting real reckless. He wanted Minna to join him.

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 15-12-2019 at 08:44 PM

Obviously, all the sex gods got together at once and decided that Minna should have a front seat to what-EVER the fuck was going on between Koi and Devyn as they eye-fucked each other Devyn's VERY detailed confession. Apparently, Koi ate the fucking box on a hotel balcony and they were about to replay the shit in the living room. Minna wasn't going to stop them. Watching was watching...it didn't matter if Minna was watching her roommate and her ex-boo! And it looked like the show was starting as Devyn whispered some shit to Koi...and got a kiss from her EX in return (like Minna didn't see that shit). Messy and sexy...Minna's favorite combination. She leaned back on Enzo's chest, ready for the show to absolutely go down and...

...and it seemed like Enzo wanted to start a show of his own, the hands that had been on resting on her hips were moving to her thighs...the hem of her dress moving with them. She twisted her hips a bit, letting the dress ride over her hips. She bit her lips as it gathered at her waist and...WHAT? Enzo wasn't necessarily in line to get her drawers that night. Seriously...no virgins. But what he was doing with his hands? He was about to get something. What that "something" was, Minna was still figuring out. She just-...she didn't want to ruin him. He was such a good person. Pure. Perfect. Fucking with someone like Minna? That probably wasn't going to help his road to Salvation...or whatever the hell. Because Minna...she wasn't perfect. She wore her scars...and she did shit she KNEW would give her more. She just...didn't want to hurt him. She...

...but let me help you take your clothes off... And THAT was why she was conflicted. Because that...could be arranged. Which is why she moved on with her question, getting an immediate answer...and feel up...from Enzo. He had a girlfriend junior year. They dated...he...changed? Minna couldn't help but tune in a little bit more when she heard that. Even with his hand touching the bare skin of her stomach (the involuntary arch in her back was NOT her fault), she couldn't help but wonder what he'd meant. Listening to him throughout the night, it seemed as if a lot had changed for him the past couple of years. But why? And why would that...

Shit... A soft moan escaped Minna as his words hit her at the same time that his lips touched the side of her neck. He was finished playing the game? Oh really? She hadn't guessed with the way that his hand was slowly snaking up her front, the tips of his fingers, playing at the underside of her breast. She couldn't fight her head rolling to the side, giving him more room to do...that. She moaned again, shivering as his kiss turned into another one...Enzo's hand cupping her chest now, his thumb hitting her piercing in JUST the right way that a tremor went through her, making her eyes close, her head rolling backwards onto his shoulder. What the hell was happening? Pre-liquor, Enzo had been a little touchy...but now? She was pretty sure he was trying to...fuck...

"Ya'll good over there...or...we stoppin' the game?" Koi's voice made Minna's eyes snap open, her body sliding off of Enzo's lap. Yep, Koi was a fucking day saver...at least for the time being. Because Minna was SURE Enzo wasn't finished. And honestly? Neither was she.

"No, we're good...go!" Minna said, pulling her dress around her hips again, silently trying to keep her heart from beating out of her chest and into her ass. Koi looked like he was going to make an excuse, but Minna stopped him with a firm "AHT AHT", waving him on.

"Well...my last relationship..." He hesitated, the hand that was resting on Devyn's stomach visibly tightened at her waist.

"...my last relationship was Dev. And...it took us a long time to get where we were. We went through a lot of shit together...until we couldn't anymore. I did something stupid..." He hesitated, Minna's eyes firmly on his now.

"...I used something that should've been amazing and special as a cheap way out. I proposed." He bit his lip, looking down at Devyn, almost as if he was asking her if he should continue. But, Minna's girl looked...well, she looked like she wanted to be any place BUT there.

"Long story short, I put her through a lot. Too much. And I lost her. Which was what I deserved... I know that now."

Devyn

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 04:22 AM

You're trying it...Devyn fought a smile, her lips still against his. She was. She was trying the fuck out of him, because she wanted to be sure he wanted this too...because Devyn had already decided. She was trying to relive Gala night with him. She hadn't thought far enough ahead to what that might mean for them in the long run, but she couldn't help feeling like that was a problem for "future-her". "Present-her" could only think about how many times she'd touched herself to thoughts of him and now she had the opportunity to have the real thing. She was taking it. Because she missed him. Physically. Emotionally. Devyn missed him and in that moment, she wanted him back.

So she invited him to sit with her, his lips quickly pecking hers before he moved to sit next to her. And even in that quick kiss Devyn knew she needed more, licking her lips desperate for the taste of him. She laid across him then, her head supported by the armrest of the couch as she looked up at him. One of his arms rested across her stomach, her fingers lazily drifting across his skin there. His other hand had cupped her face, his thumb tracing over her lips. Devyn parted them, his thumb falling into her mouth as she rounded her lips around it offering a playful suck. She was trying to put more than his fingers in her mouth and the look on Koi's face said he was two seconds away from snatching her up and...what was that?

Minna's moan brought her out of the trance Koi had her in and completely shifted his attention too. She and Enzo had gotten way more comfortable and Devyn let her mouth fall open as she watched her friend lose herself a little with Enzo's lips on her neck and his hand on her breast. Oh, they were LIT, lit. Devyn and Koi looked at one another and she giggled a little her eyes quietly asking what he thought they should do. They could stop them...or they could disappear to his room and each of them could get some much needed privacy...

Koi chose the former, quietly asking if they were good. Minna spoke, obviously startled, saying that they should continue the game; but Enzo gave him a look that said he was going to kill him as soon as he got the chance. Devyn laughed then, Koi catching his look and opening his mouth to try to fix it, but Minna wouldn't let him. He needed to answer. Wait, had they asked another question? Shit...what was the -

My last relationship was Dev...What? Devyn stiffened against him, a reassuring squeeze at her waist doing nothing to ease the tension in her. Why were they talking about this? In front of Minna and Enzo? She didn't know how they'd gotten here and if she'd been listening instead of lusting, she might have been able to stop it before they got...here. With Koi telling a very vague version of their demise. I did something stupid...Her breathing hitched as she wondered what he would say next. Prom night? The lack of communication after? Graduation? Fuck.

Devyn sighed, cringing as he talked about cheapening something that should have been special. She covered her face with her hands as he actually said the words. I proposed. Ughhhhhhh! Why were they talking about this?! Now?! When she finally pulled her hands away from her face, Koi was looking at her, his brows furrowed in worry. She shook her head at him, sighing as she sat up and created distance between them, her body sliding to the middle of the couch as her feet touched the floor. She wanted to run. She didn't want to do this with him now. She'd promised Minna a drama-free night...but then...

...I put her through a lot. Too much. And I lost her. Which was what I deserved... What he deserved? Devyn looked at him then, her confusion clear on her face as she felt the start of it. The old them. They'd never been able to talk for more than a few hours without a fight and now...no. She couldn't. She literally could not argue with him anymore. About anything. That was why they were broken up now. She didn't have the fight in her anymore...but that he thought...

"Really?" she asked it simply, knowing he had no idea what she meant. She wasn't exactly sure what it meant. Really, they were talking about this now? Really, he thought he just "put her through too much"? Really, it's what he deserved? She should clarify.

"Do you think I'm trying to punish you, Koi? Do you think I've been living through the most miserable seven months of my life because it's 'what you deserve'?" Her voice was calm, as if she were asking about the weather and not if he could truly understand what he'd done to her before their break up. She could tell it was the calm before a category 5 hurricane and she was scared shitless.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 05:48 PM

Fuck vodka. "The worst possible decision" was Koi's drink of choice that night. Why the fuck did he need vodka? It was obvious he liked the taste of his ex laying across his lap, his thumb between her full lips. His eyes narrowed at her obvious invitation to replace his thumb with something bigger. And he knew it! He definitely knew. This is a mistake, Koi. He heard himself think it...loud and clear. But, the need for her grew beyond common sense. Especially because he missed her. His body missed her. It'd been pushing him closer to her from the second she'd walked through the door. Her mac and cheese hadn't been the only thing he'd been thinking about all day. Her thighs, her skin against his...her lips. Both sets. Not that he'd thought they'd end up here. But they always did, didn't they? Wrapped up in each other. Communicating without saying words. And if she kept giving him the look she was giving him now? It was obvious what was coming next. Her...and then him. His jaw clenched as his eyes roamed down her body, his hand gripping the hips he loved so fucking much...

Until a quiet moan broke his focus, his head snapping up, quickly realizing that that moan was from Minna...and Enzo was causing it. That was his MUTHAFUCKIN' BOY...and if he'd through Minna would've decided to slide off his nigga's lap instead of moving that moan to Enzo's bedroom, he wouldn't have said shit. But he did, the game starting up again with the worst fucking question...and Enzo's death stare. Also known as the two things that told Koi he should've kept his mouth closed. Because at the mention of past relationships, he felt Devyn's body tense at his touch. And just like that...he knew whatever they were about to start (whether they should or shouldn't have) wasn't an option anymore. The moment had come and gone...especially after he'd started talking about them. About how he and Devyn had ended. How he'd caused it. And how he deserved to lose her. Which was true. He did. He hadn't taken care of her. He refused to talk to her when that was all she wanted from him. And to make shit worse, he used a proposal to avoid the one thing he shouldn't have. Her.

Really? Koi's head turned to Devyn, her body rigid. She was sitting upright, her arms crossed over her chest. Lips tight. Staring knives into him. Fuck.

"Dev..." He started, falling quiet again as she fired off questions at him. Did he think she was trying to punish him? Did he think that her suffering for the last seven months was because HE deserved it? His eyes narrowed in confusion as she rolled her eyes at him and stood to her feet, moving to the door before he'd gotten the chance to even understand her questions. OF COURSE he didn't think she...what the fuck?

"Dev, hold up. Don't leave." He watched her grab her things a she ignored him. Her focus was still on the door. And his focus was on her...because he couldn't shake this moment. The feeling he got whenever this happened. Them not talking. Pissing each other off. Screaming at each other instead of fucking listening.

"Devyn. Could you fuckin' hold on for a second?" He stood up, walking towards her as she opened his door. His hand met the door, closing it as she turned on him. His hands went up immediately, careful not to touch her as she looked up at him.

"Can we talk? Please...?"

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 06:32 PM

She didn't remember standing, but she was up. Finding her shoes first, then her jacket, then her bag, she made moves to the door. She could feel it building. The fucked up shit they always got into when they'd let something fester too long. She knew what came next and she wasn't staying for it.

The arguing.
The screaming.
The fight.

She wasn't a fighter anymore. Not with him. Not after she'd realized after months of unending silence that she was only fighting with herself. She was so fucking stupid. She'd come here and let him get close to her again and made herself believe that the good of who they were might outweigh the shit of what was between them. She was wrong. Because here it was and...she was out. She felt her chest tighten as she pulled at the front door so close to freedom, only to have him close it, her name leaving his lips again as he told her to hold on.

"No." She whispered it, her voice weak from what felt like an oncoming panic attack. She'd had a few since graduation and now was truly not the time. She didn't want this. She didn't want to...she couldn't...Can we talk? Please...? FUCK.

Devyn closed her eyes, her back pressing against the door as she tried to get space and even out her breathing. She didn't answer him immediately as she focused on breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth, but she was going to. She just...

"Koi, I can't fight with you anymore-," her voice broke, her face wet already although she wasn't sure when she'd started crying. She took a deep breath and tried again. "Please let me go." She meant that in every sense of the word. She was stupid for trying this friend shit. She was stupid for being at his place right now. She was stupid for believing they would ever change...

He called her name again and she could hear the pity in it. She couldn't look at him and if his hands hadn't come to her face, she probably wouldn't have. His thumbs swiped at her tears the way hers had during their rehab visit. She felt the same tenderness in his touch as he promised her he didn't want to fight either. That he would listen. That he was sorry.

Devyn felt herself soften as his hands pulled her into an embrace and she surprised herself by hugging him back. Come talk to me.

Okay.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Minna

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 06:53 PM

If that night was weather, Minna would've categorized it as a type fucking five hurricane. The entire evening had had so many highs (the one she and Enzo had been on before the shit hit the fan) and lows (the present) that it shouldn't have been impossible to understand the current scene playing out in front of them. Koi basically spilling everything in so many words about he and Devyn's break up. Devyn nearly losing her shit over something that Koi'd said...although she could see how anything he'd said could've set her off. Minna and Enzo, sitting on the couch, watching the entire night go to shit. And if Minna had known what to do, she probably STILL wouldn't have been able to do it as the shock of it all had her so stuck.

"What the fuck...is happening?" She whispered at Enzo, talking through her clenched teeth. Okay, so maybe she KNEW what had happened. Her question. Her question had happened! But how was she supposed to know THIS would be the result? She saw it perfectly in her mind. Devyn and Koi would start reminiscing about how their relationship went wrong and they'd make up in Koi's bed...or on the couch. Minna was all about a happy ending. But THIS? This was the complete opposite of a happy ending. This was sheer pandemonium. Devyn was...fuck, was she crying???

"Shit..." Minna hissed, moving to get off the couch...until Enzo's hand caught the back of her dress, shaking his head at her as she sat back down. And that's when she saw it, Koi's arms going around Devyn. Devyn's arms going around him. He whispered something in her ear, her head nodding. Koi let her go, his hand wiping tears from her face again before his hand met her back, guiding her towards his room.

Koi nodded at Enzo as he entered his room behind Devyn. Enzo nodded back as Koi closed the door.

"Well! That went wonderfully..." Minna said, ruffling her curls. She sighed, her eyes searching the floor for her heels.

Enzo

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 07:38 PM

Well, this had gone to shit fast as fuck. Why Koi's dumb ass didn't pass on that question (or better yet leave he and Minna alone and take his ex to the room) was beyond him, but here they all were now. Koi, chasing Devyn to the door and he and Minna watching the whole shit play out. Minna whispered her confusion at him and Enzo, just shrugged. He didn't know what the fuck was happening either, he just knew it was...a lot. Damn...if this was what love was, Enzo didn't want it. He wondered quietly, what the fuck was between them that had her crying at the mere mention of just talking about it. Koi had already talked about PROPOSING which was wild in itself from what he had heard about Koi Kidd back in high school. Who knew what the two of them were really into...

And that was why when Minna stood up to interrupt, Enzo lazily pulled her back to the couch. Not that it was too difficult, she was worried now, but still drunk. She didn't need to put herself in...whatever this was. Koi was handling it. And that became obvious as Koi hugged Devyn and she hugged him back. Yeah. This was some "them" shit. And like they had been, he and Minna needed to hang back.

Enzo nodded at Koi as he escorted Devyn to his room, closing the door behind them. Enzo sighed deeply, leaning back into the couch. He hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath through that, the tension easing in him now that they were alone...oh shit. He and Minna were alone. Turning his head he looked over at her, her eyes still trained on Koi's door.

Well! That went wonderfully...she spoke, her hand running over her curls as she sat up a bit more, her eyes looking for...HA! Enzo couldn't help the chuckle he let out as he let her look for what he knew were her shoes. Minna thought her she was going across campus back to Frear? HA! He chuckled again, this time getting a reaction from her. What was so funny?

"You-," he said it simply a smile on his lips as their eyes met. "What you looking for, Minna?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 07:52 PM

After that shit show of a scene, the night was probably good and over. There was no way the evening was coming back from THAT mood killer...compliments of Minna. Looking for her shoes was the next stop on the...where the FUCK were they. They were gold boots. They shouldn't have been too hard to find. And yet, Minna nearly pitched forward on the couch trying to find them. Thankfully, she caught herself on the coffee table (better her hand than her head), her eyes looking more intently as she really...couldn't...remember where they were! By the door, maybe? Or...was she sitting on them? Or maybe she left them in the bathroom when she broke the seal...which was completely stupid as...wait. Was Enzo laughing?

"What's funny?" She asked, a chuckle escaping her as she rubbed at her face consciously. She checked her bra next as maybe a tit had popped out in the process of keeping her drunk ass from falling off the couch. No...so what the hell was it?

You...what you looking for, Minna? Enzo's smile spread as her head tilted to the side, confusion spreading across her face.

"My shoes...?" Why was that a question. Of course she was looking for her shoes. The night was obviously over and...she was going home?

Enzo

[*] posted on 16-12-2019 at 08:11 PM

My shoes? Was she sure? She answered him like it was a question and he chuckled again, the adorable look on her face echoing the confusion in her voice. Shit she was cute when she was drunk. She was great sober, but she had a childlike innocence to her when she was drunk. The party was over. Obviously she was going to leave...even though she'd almost kissed the coffee table with her forehead looking for her shoes...okay, sure.

"Baby, that don't even sound like it makes sense to you-," he laughed this time. "Why do you need your shoes, Minna?" His voice was gentle, like he was talking to a 4 year old.

"Your roommate is in there-," he pointed to Koi's door, "...where she's going to stay for the rest of the night, no matter how that shit goes." He looked at her again. "You live on the opposite side of campus, where campus security is waiting to find drunk freshmen to write up. And-" the most obvious, "you're that drunk freshman." He poked her arm playfully, another chuckle on his lips.

"You scared of what'll happen if you stay here with me?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 17-12-2019 at 04:42 PM

The honesty of it all? Nothing really made sense to Minna at moment. Not with enough Grey Goose coursing through her body to make to make everything about this conversation with Enzo comical. As if on cue, a giggle escaped her, laughing right with Enzo...for absolutely no reason. His laughter? Probably at the absolutely hilarity of her going to her dorm room after she'd had enough vodka shots to make her just noticeably drunk enough to get a write-up from her jerk of a resident assistant...or worse. Kicked the fuck out of the dorm. And she couldn't have that. This was typical, wasn't it? Of course she was the drunk bitch that couldn't find her shoes and couldn't get back to her dorm room after a more than interesting evening that had ended (or not ended) with her in Enzo's lap and Devyn and Koi closed up in his bedroom. The uncomfortable wasn't stopping...and nor was Enzo's laughter.

"Oh, so this is funny to you?" She asked, grabbing the hand that poked her, her laugh joining his. She liked his laugh. The drunk one and the not so drunk one. Her smile widened as she bit her lip at his words, sucking her teeth at what he'd said to her. She was scared? Of what? Nothing about Enzo had her scared...nervous? Yes. Especially after how...close they'd gotten that day. Their date had been full of conversation, but this? They'd gone further than just talking. His hands on her body. Lips pressed against the skin of her neck. That was new...and exciting. And desirable.

"I'm not scared of you, Enzo..." She said quietly, her eyes closing as she leaned back, her hand playing with the collar of her shirt.

"...and I'm not scared of what's going to happen if I stay here. Actually..." She sat up, her body drawing closer to Enzo as she pulled her feet up on the couch.

"...what WOULD happen if I stayed here..with you? Hm?" She smirked, the hand playing with his collar moved to his chin, her fingers absentmindedly playing with his beard.

Enzo

[*] posted on 17-12-2019 at 05:55 PM

Enzo's smile widened as she sucked her teeth at his suggestion. Like what he was saying was ridiculous. Was she scared of what they might get into if she stayed? Probably. With the way she'd slid off his lap after Koi interrupted them earlier? She was into it, but she was trying to be good. Why, he didn't know, but there was no guarantee she could keep that up if she stayed...and Enzo was counting on it, low key.

Now, they had both been drinking, but Enzo never lost his right mind. If Minna wasn't down, he would absolutely offer her his bed and take the couch so they could both sleep the shit off. But as she told him she wasn't scared of him and her hand came to play with the collar of his shirt, Enzo kind of felt like that wasn't the case. His eyes followed a path from her fingers at his shirt to her face as he turned to her. Actually...Minna leaned further into him then, her question giving him visions of how he would like the night to end...

"I told you, I'm done with the questions." He smirked at her, her hand coming to play in his beard as her fingers stroked his chin. "You wanna know what's gonna happen, I gotta show you..." He took her hand then, pushing her sleeve up and turning her hand so that she could kiss the inside of her wrist. He leaned a little further into her then, his lips meeting her forearm, then the bend at her elbow. He rested her arm over his shoulder, pulling her to him, his face near enough to hers now that if she wanted to she could...

"Come over here..."

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 17-12-2019 at 06:35 PM

Done with questions? But why? Especially since Minna had so many. Top of the list? Still "where the fuck are my boots?" But not because she wanted to put them on and leave. No, Enzo had pretty much argued his case. It was stupid to leave when she was as drunk as she was and even though "black out" didn't describe her current level of intoxication, she knew getting caught wasn't a great idea either. Win for Enzo. She was staying...especially as he started arguing a different side of his case. The side that had his lips touching her again, working their way up his arm as she giggled at the sensation his soft kisses caused up her arm, the aftermath a fluttering in the pit of her stomach. His closeness was...well, her heart could probably explain better than her mouth could. Minna swore if anyone else was in that room, they could've heard it beating loudly in her chest, speeding up as Enzo got closer. But...her fingers weren't itching to wrap around one of her curls, twisting it nervously because of him. She didn't pull away. Maybe it was the liquor dulling her thoughts, making her less concerned about...everything. Maybe it was Enzo's lips. But the only place her fingers went was to the back of Enzo's neck, pulling him slowly to her.

Come over here... She wanted to. She wanted to do everything that they'd been warming up to the entire day...but...Enzo Perfect Enzo. Enzo with a past that Minna didn't understand because she'd never known it. Religion. Parents that weren't fucking weirdos. A life that had purpose. A family. Normalcy. All of it. That was what she was afraid of. Not Enzo...but the shit he represented. And all of that perfect was wrapped up in the amazing body that she couldn't help but press against as his arm wrapped around her waist. Her fingers played with the hair at he nape of his neck, her lips lightly touching his as she stared at them. Why the hell was she lingering? Her other hand pulled her dress to her hips again...and she straddled him, lowering herself onto his lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pressing her chest against his...and she STILL couldn't. Still couldn't make the first move.

"Do it." She whispered, her eyes finally coming up to meet the intensity of his.

"Kiss me..."

Enzo

[*] posted on 18-12-2019 at 07:21 AM

As his hand snaked around her waist again, Enzo could feel her hesitation. Even in the way she'd giggled moments ago, in the way her fingers stroked the back of his neck now, he could feel her thinking too much and...she was hesitating. But why? Enzo would be the first to say he didn't really understand Minna yet. He didn't know her well enough. Sure, after tonight he'd learned a lot more and probably new more now than most of the people who'd recently met her (that cult shit threw him for a loop for real, for real), but he still didn't know her. And he guessed she was thinking the same. Maybe that was the hesitation? But Minna didn't seem the type.

Not that Enzo thought she was easy, just...adventurous. Their first date, after Queen and Slim, she'd pulled him into Knives Out on a whim and they caught the tail end of it before leaving. She was just...like that. Impulsive when she wanted to be. It was one of the things Enzo could pinpoint loving about her. He never knew what he was going to get when it came to Minna and she was full of surprises. Like now...one of her legs going across his waist so that she came to straddle his lap. Hesitation didn't appear to mean she was stopping it seemed...or...maybe so? She stopped again, her forehead resting against his waiting for...Do it.

She barely got the 'kiss me' out, before his lips were on hers, the arm around her waist tightening as his other hand cradled her face. Minna moaned a bit as his tongue slipped between her lips and Enzo felt himself shudder a groan leaving him as well. She tasted like he'd imagined. Hell, better. And as her hips rolled against him, he couldn't help but think about how she truly tasted. He'd know soon...

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 18-12-2019 at 07:19 PM

Minna had barely spoken the command before Enzo followed through, his lips meeting hers without a second's hesitation, which was more that she could say she'd done. Because all she'd done is sit on a lap full of opportunity and let Enzo make the first move. She didn't regret it, his arm tightening at her waist, a soft groan escaping him. Another kiss followed the first that made it feel like her heart had faltered in her chest, her body pressing even closer to his. It was fucking delicious. The feeling of him between her thighs. And to think, she would've missed it if she'd listened to her hesitance instead of the liquor...ugh, she was so happy she'd listened to Grey Goose.

Another moan was on her lips as their tongues touched, sending a spark through her. Her kiss grew more urgent, her hands going to the front of Enzo's shirt, the yellow of it against his skin saying everything BUT slow down. She didn't want to anyway. She wanted to keep touching him, keep kissing him...keep unbuttoning his shirt. The latter was the most entertaining, her fingers sliding under the cloth of his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin underneath her fingertips. She leaned back, breaking the kiss as she pushed his shirt off of his shoulders, his arms leaving her for a moment as he shrugged out of his shirt. And Minna knew that if there were angels, they fucking sang when his shirt slipped away from his skin.

He really was beautiful, even if it took five...seven...ten shots? Whatever. Even if it took a shitload of liquor to finally realize that fact. She didn't focus on it too long, her attention returning to his lips.

Enzo

[*] posted on 19-12-2019 at 03:56 PM

This was...ethereal. Enzo wasn't sure if it was the liquor or Minna intoxicating him more, but everything felt like it was moving in slow motion as they kissed. She moaned into his mouth and Enzo's hand at her waist slipped to her ass giving her a squeeze there. Fuck. He didn't think they'd be here when the night started. Hand to God, he was only trying to give her her first good holiday. Good food, good friends...and now another good f-word he hadn't planned for. Plan or not though, this shit was going down and Ezno couldn't be happier about it.

He fought a smile as her fingers brushed against his chest undoing the buttons on his shirt. Minna broke the kiss and if she hadn't been pushing against his shoulders, his lips would have followed hers without hesitation. He wasn't being as patient as he had been with her. Minna had him fiending and all he wanted to do was keep tasting her...but he complied, shrugging out of his shirt before his hands came to her waist again. Minna's lips returned to his, but it was his turn to pull back, a playful "Uh uh-," leaving him as he slowly pushed her shirt over her breasts. She pulled it the rest of the way off, tossing it carelessly to the side as Enzo just...

Fuck, she was gorgeous...He knew that. He always saw Minna as beautiful, but like this? On top of him? She was fucking stunning. So much so, he was transfixed and his drunk ass might have spent the night staring at how her skin seemed to glow in a way he'd never seen on a woman before...but Minna saved him, her fingers tilting his head up from her chest so that her lips could find his again. He chuckled as they kissed, his hands hooking under her thighs and he lifted her, shifting their position and putting Minna on her back on the couch.

Enzo's lips left hers, kissing her chin, her neck, and both her collarbones. His finger had caught her bra strap and he pulled at it, his mouth instantly at her nipple as his tongue flicked against her piercing. If he hadn't been hard before, hearing Minna moan in that moment would have done it for him...they probably needed to get out of the living room...

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 28-12-2019 at 05:05 PM

A giggle bubbled from her throat before she could stop it, her laugh an answer to his denial of his lips. How dare he? Especially when the goose had her so damn anxious to taste him again, the liquor on his lips tasting completely different than it had in her shot glass. Her body arched into his hands on her, feeling traces of heat where his fingers had touched her. Her hips. Her back. Dear Goddess, her ass...the way he held her there making her his circle against him softly. His hands left her then, moving to her shirt, pushing it over her chest and then, over her head, freeing her of it as it had obviously been in his way the entire time.

Her lips curled into a soft smile as her shirt dropped to the floor, Enzo's eyes returning to her...and staying there. Like they were attached to her with invisible chords, she felt his gaze pulling at her. Pulling her past the "bitch, don't" and "so, we fucking virgins now?" that were trying to push through the alcohol in her system. Pulling her to kiss him again. To break his gaze on her chest (she really hoped he wasn't drooling) so she could touch his lips again. Lips that she didn't think she'd be obsessed with! But at the moment, she so was. They were the right kind of full, almost a little naughty in the way that they turned up at the corners as he stared full on at the breast she wasn't trying to hide from him. Her fingers touched his chin, pulling his gaze back to her eyes, their quiet laughter combining as their lips touched, twisting into each other again.

Her soft moan filled the spaces between the sounds of their lips meeting, their quickened breaths. And-

"Shit!" Minna hissed as she felt Enzo stand, her body still straddled across his waist as he...mmmm. The level of "turned on" pulsing inside of Minna went from a "this is cute" to a "pregnancy is an option tonight..." If there was one thing she couldn't deny, it was partner that wasn't intimidated by her. That knew that her body, her curves...everything about her deserved passion. Deserved...this. To be lifted off the fucking couch like she was the cloud bodied goddess she knew she was destined to be. She bit her lip as Enzo placed her onto the couch underneath him, his lips immediately going to her. Lips...chin...neck...collarbones...fuck... She felt her bra strap lower as her body writhed underneath him, her breast uncovered. And she watched him, his tongue going to her nipple, flicking over it before his mouth closed over it.

That...was fucking it. The moan that streamed from her lips as the sensation of his tongue on her piercing HAD to have carried through the apartment. But she didn't give a damn. Not one. Even if Devyn and Koi heard her. Because Enzo's tongue was magic...and as she pulled her bra the rest of the way around her waist, she wanted to see and FEEL every fucking trick it could do.

Enzo

[*] posted on 29-12-2019 at 10:36 AM

He loved her sounds. The way she giggled when he pulled away from her and again when she had to pull his attention back to her perfect lips. The way she breathed, gasping a bit when he touched her the right way. The way she moaned. Fuck, Enzo loved all of the ways she moaned. First, softly, the sounds of their lips meeting offering short staccato between them. Then deeply, her back hitting the couch as he laid her there, her legs locked behind him, holding his hips against hers. And finally, loudly.

Enzo's groan melted into a chuckle as Minna writhed beneath him, her moan filling the air around them, surely carrying to whatever argument Koi and Devyn were having. If they were still arguing. For all Enzo knew the two of them were like he and Minna now, locked in a world of their own making without any regard for what was happening around them. All Enzo really cared about now was getting Minna to make that sound again...maybe in a different location.

Enzo allowed his tongue to flick over her nipple once more, her back arching, before he continued his trail down her body, his tongue licking a line over her stomach, punctuating his path with a kiss here and there. "Minna-," he called her name, looking up at her. Her eyes were closed, her head tossed back in passion. He chuckled, his lips coming back to hers as his hand at her throat as his thumb turned her head to look at him. He wanted to say something smooth. Be charming or sexy or smooth. But, fuckkkkkkk. The way her eyes cut at him, barely slits as she licked her lips...fuck the talking.

Enzo's hands went around her then, lifting her from the couch. Minna's arms went around his neck and he was grateful for it, because balance was going to be tough. He was even more grateful when her lips came back to his, her tongue slipping into his mouth as their lips twisted together again. Enzo did his best, stumbling through the apartment, with Minna's lips against his; with her bare chest against his. Enzo wasn't wrong.

This was going to be a very good holiday for Minna.

I'm so down for you.
Quintin

[*] posted on 9-7-2020 at 02:06 PM

Quintin would admit he could be very Joanne the Scammer when he wanted. That meant a lot of things, but tonight he was "a messy bitch who lived for drama". When set finally ended (fuck those sadistic Kappas) and Q was able to move his legs again, Koi had been the one to offer him a hand off the floor. He said he appreciated what Q did for him and that sparked a conversation that lead Q to where he was now, shooting the shit with Koi and Enzo in the kitchen of their lavish ass dorm room.

Q had only been to The Village once. When he was smashing shorty from the swim team she'd invited him back to her room and to keep it a hundred, he was with her a week longer than he should have been because of her nice ass shower with the waterfall shower head. That was the topic of conversation for a little while which was how they'd ended up where they were now.

"...So speaking of girls we've smashed, what was Tre' on tonight? What's the deal with you being late last night behind a girl?" Was it too soon to dig into? Probably, but Q was interested and he had the source in front of him. AND if he was keeping it a stack, he felt like Koi at least owed the line that much. Specifics. They'd been doing a bunch of extra bullshit the last two days behind him being late and to hear it was all because he wanted to party with some girl...that was fucked. And he hadn't been flexing when he said it at set.

He wanted to hear it from Koi.

All Black Lives Matter.
Koi

[*] posted on 12-7-2020 at 04:55 PM

As far as Koi was concerned, he would never fucking walk again. And he didn't get it near as bad as the line did...mostly because he'd been laying face down under Tre's fucking boot, his face pressing into the hardwood floor of the basketball court he'd have to call home for the next four years. Koi knew better. Everything about that night had been intentional. Tre' using the same court Koi played on to "discipline" him...and then calling him out in front of his line. It all sent a message that Koi heard loud and clear. Someone who'd seen Koi at Devyn's party had a real fucking loud ass mouth...and Tre' definitely knew that Koi and Devyn's past wasn't entirely platonic. Not that Koi had made any actual effort to explain their shit to someone it didn't concern. Just like at KPA, what was between Devyn and him was just that...between them. The fact that Tre' had Devyn's name in his mouth told Koi all he needed to know. Tre' knew...and he wasn't happy about it.

Which was why he, Quintin (who liked to be called Q, making him a Que who wanted to be a Kappa. Go figure...), and Enzo were in the kitchen, sitting on the floor with all the ice from the damn ice maker on their burning thighs. They should've been sleeping, but they knew it without saying it...they were too fucking wired. Even after Tre' had stormed out of the gym, butthurt because the line didn't vote Koi off, they'd stayed and gotten tortured for what seemed like hours. Shit, maybe it was. Because the sun was about to come up and that would mean another day of the bullshit. Especially as consequence for the line not giving into Tre's pouty baby, hissy fit was "breakfast duty". Which really just meant the line was responsible for bringing Big Brothers breakfast at the ass crack of dawn...and a reminder of the price that they paid for Koi...

Which of course put him in the opposite mood that he needed to be in to NOT roll his eyes at the conversation that he and his brothers were having as they sat on the floor. Apparently, Q had fucked a girl at the Village and that had been his only visit...which had been a weird ass segue to what the fuck was going on with Tre' tonight. Which was also a topic Koi wasn't interested in talking about as he shifted the plastic grocery bags that were keeping his thighs from screaming and running out of the room.

"I was late. That pretty much sums it up." Koi snapped, catching Enzo's side-eye out of the corner of his own. A side-eye which meant "this nigga put himself on the line for you...stop being an ass". Yeah, whatever. Koi sighed heavily, rolling his eyes again.

"So, I kind of...went to a party for my ex." Hearing it leave his mouth, it sounded trivial. Meaning, not worth the shit that the line paid because he'd decided to go. But it was Devyn. Devyn was always worth it. Even as he could literally feel the muscles in his legs pulse. Even as he felt both Q and Enzo's eyes on him.

"She...she kind of had a huge night. A really big fashion show...and I couldn't be there. So, I went to the party for like, two seconds..." And I'd do it the fuck again, because I'd do anything for her...

but hold your balance...

Enzo

[*] posted on 14-7-2020 at 11:00 AM

Enzo had never been so tired and so wired at the same time. He groaned, probably louder than he should've with Paul sleeping in the next room, as he sank to the floor and Koi tossed him a few bags to ice his shit. He, Koi, and Q had been in the same spot since they got back to the room, shooting the shit and finally really meeting one another. It was wild to Enzo that he could have spent five weeks with a dude that he didn't really know that well, but he had. Q was cool. He had a bit of a slick mouth, but he was funny with it and he had proven himself loyal tonight so...yeah. He wasn't on the list of brothers Enzo hoped would drop soon.

And despite the annoyed look Koi was giving him now, he was sure his roommate felt the same way. Q had asked a question that might have been a little out of pocket for a stranger, but definitely wasn't out of pocket for an LB who saved his ass from being scrapped after the stupid shit he pulled. If he'd have been able to move his leg, Enzo would have given Koi a nudge toward opening up to their new friend. He low key owed the kid that much. As he couldn't move much of anything on his body at this point, Enzo instead cut his eyes in a way that told Koi he needed to try his answer to Q's question again.

And he did, more information coming, although not the most...compelling response? He had to see his ex? The look on Q's face matched Enzo's surely. The "really, nigga" oozing from the both of them, wordlessly. Koi sighed again, giving a little more. It was a big night. Fashion show. I went for like, two seconds...

"Hold up-," Quintin broke in, wincing as he sat up a little straighter, an obvious realization hitting him. "Devyn Devereaux is your ex?!" Well how did he know that shit?

"Oh, you know Dev?" Enzo tried to be nonchalant with his question, but he was secretly hoping this didn't turn into no bullshit. Dev was already fucking Koi's PM, it would be way too much if she was talking to one of his LBs on top of that. They had this nigga chilling in their kitchen and shit and Enzo had ZERO energy to pull Koi off this nigga tonight if they got to fighting...

I'm so down for you.
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top