Enzo

[*] posted on 6-12-2019 at 03:54 PM
Enzo's Room

I'm so down for you.
I see you from the inside.
Minna

[*] posted on 24-1-2020 at 04:23 PM

Where were her panties?

No, for real. Where the hell were they? Locked underneath the muscled (also heavy as shit) arm that was wrapped around her waist and that Minna pretty much could guess was Enzo's, only her eyes searched the floor for her damn drawers. Hell, she didn't remember them coming off, so what made her think she'd be able to even BEGIN to locate them? What good would they have been, honestly? She wasn't removing herself from underneath Enzo's arm, so getting dressed was moot. She wasn't going anywhere...even though she really needed to. And not just because she was trying to sneak out quietly before the rest of the apartment's residents woke up and discovered her wedged underneath Enzo's body like a door stop...which she didn't entirely hate. Okay, which she didn't hate at all.

But.

She had to fucking go. She knew it...even as he shifted in his sleep, his arm moving to... She smiled as his arm tightened around her, the palm of his hand found her chest, resting there...which was literally where they'd been the entire night before. Apparently Enzo was a breast man. But if she'd had to predict what his thing was based on where his hands had been? That would prove to be a little more difficult because...damn, he was good with his hands.

Minna rolled her eyes at herself, exhaling quietly. UGH! She HAD to go. And all of...this wasn't going to keep her in this bed! Not the way his body curled around hers...not how even though he was a big guy, he was the kind of comfortable "warm" that made her want to wear him like a fucking blanket. And not because he was obviously awake and nibbling on her earlobe. Nope! Definitely not... because SHE HAD TO G. O. Especially after what she'd done. What she'd TOLD herself she wasn't going to do! Anymore! And all it took was a VERY good tongue, a body that got better the more his clothes came off...and a dick that HAD to be a mold for a FUCKING vibrator. Fucking...goddess....

Because despite EVERYTHING...she'd done it again. She'd FUCKED a virgin...

Because I'm what? Sickening...

Enzo

[*] posted on 24-1-2020 at 05:03 PM

Mmmm...

Enzo smiled to himself as he felt Minna shift beside him. The arm around her waist tightened as he pulled her somehow closer and his lips played at her earlobe. He wasn't awake enough for a good morning yet, but it was just that. A good fucking morning. Even in the drunk fog, that he knew would be a hangover later, Enzo knew he and Minna had shared something special last night. Minna was...different. Enzo had known that shit when he met her, but...she was...fuck. He liked her before. She was smart and funny and ambitious and absolutely stunning. She was cool. Sex with Minna put her on another level.

Enzo couldn't lie. He might have been a little sprung on her at this point. Even the wake up was top notch with her ass still pressed against him while his hand found its happy place at her chest. She was heaven in a woman and he never wanted to stop touching her...although he knew he couldn't tell her that. Not yet. Not after what they'd just done. Enzo knew he had to play his morning after real real cool to keep her from pulling at that damn nervous curl and running away from him...like he felt her trying to do now. His smile faltered as he felt her pulling away. She wanted to get up. Whyyyyyy? Couldn't they just bask in it for a minute?

He sighed, feigning a stretch as he took his arms from her and gave her a little space. And a greeting, "Morning-," he inhaled deep. "You trying to creep out on me?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 24-1-2020 at 06:05 PM

After a night like the one they'd had together, Minna should've been twirling around the apartment like a Disney princess or some shit. Singing with wildlife. Anything besides what she was actually doing...which was a couple of breaths short of hyperventilating as Enzo stretched, his arms leaving her long enough for her to sit up and pull the covers over herself. She held him there as she watched his lips curl into a perfect smile, his voice cutting through the silence as he greeted her and asked her if she was...

"No!" Doth the lady protest too much? That was...way too loud. And too guilty. Because of course she was trying to skip out on him! The way he'd completely shown out the night before and she was just going to leave?...Which still sounded like a good idea even though she was making serious attempts to mentally guilt-trip herself. Yet, her legs were about to swing over the side of the bed and run her naked ass out of the room...fuck the clothes.

"...okay. So, that wasn't believable at all." She grimaced, her chuckle turning a groan as she laid against the headboard (that she was pretty sure they'd broken the night before).

"Enzo..." She started, not really knowing where she was about to end up. Her hand found her nervous curl as she stared straight forward, refusing to look at him as he shifted in the bed, turning towards her. She couldn't help but sigh at how stupid she felt. How...selfish she knew she'd been last night. Sure, it felt amazing. Sure, she'd loved every second of it...especially when he did that thing where his tongue... NO! No... Her focus needed to be on the conversation she had to have with Enzo. The one where she cut ALL this shit off. No more dates, no more...of this. No more! Because that last thing she needed was a "Joe" and his creepy glass room up her ass.

Enzo

[*] posted on 24-1-2020 at 06:34 PM

The 'no' she gave had him fully believing that leaving wasn't the ONLY thing on her mind...He was bullshitting. She was gonna run, not walk, the fuck up out his room and Enzo for the life of him couldn't figure out why. Enzo's smile disappeared as his brows knitted together in confusion. What happened? He might have been drunk, but there was no mistake in the way she was moaning his name last night. Minna was just as into the shit as he was and now she...wasn't?

"Are you good?" He didn't mean to come at her like a nigga, but what the fuck? No, actually. What was going on with her? Because two and two was not making four right now and he really wanted to get it. What had changed in the few hours they'd passed out together to tune a great night into...whatever this was?

Enzo sighed, rolling to his side a bit as he propped himself up on his forearm. He wanted to see her and have this conversation...but damn, she was pretty in the morning. The light was streaming through his blinds and dancing across her skin in a way that made it seem like she was glowing. Her hair was a little disheveled and she somehow wore it like she meant for it to be that way. Fuck, he needed to focus.

She was pulling at that fucking curl again and looking dead ahead like if she turned even slightly to the right and caught his eye she would explode. What was it?! He didn't want to press her, but the suspense was a lot for this early in the damn morning. She had called his name, but she wasn't saying anything after it.

"Minna?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 25-1-2020 at 05:28 AM

Ugh, could he NOT say her name like that? Like she was completely ruining every bit of their "morning after"...which she was. Ruining it. Especially for HIM...this being his first time and all. But seriously, they had to talk about it. No matter how uncomfortable it got for him...or for her. Because Minna knew what happened when she "avoided". The same thing that happened the last time. Tons of unspoken feelings and emotions (more on his part than Minna's), layers of drama, and a shitload of hate. And...he was a drag queen now at Flaming Saddles in Hell's Kitchen, but Minna was sure that was a one off. Or...hopefully it was? Whatever the point was, the guy hated her now! And she didn't want that situation replaying with Enzo because despite the fantastic sex, he was a good person and...she wasn't so sure she didn't want him in her life. So...biting the bullet was her only option, no matter how uncomfortable or crazy it could get.

"Alright...um...I think we should just...talk about it! Avoiding literally will get us nowhere." She exhaled, forcing herself to look at him...which was probably her first mistake. Because jeeze...his "I look way too hot in the morning" was combining with his "what the fuck is happening" and the two should never mix and she meant that in the best way possible.

"So...how're you feeling...after?" She cringed a little, her eyes narrowing as she studied his face...which understandably switched from "confused" to "okay, what the fuck".

"I mean...are you okay? Because...I know...the morning after you...do it...can be a little weird..." Yep. That cleared it RIGHT up.

Enzo

[*] posted on 25-1-2020 at 06:14 AM

This girl was going to drive him crazy. Surprisingly, not in a good way this time. Enzo waited as Minna let the silence linger a bit longer, worry etched across her features like he had never seen before on anyone. Was she sweating? What the fuck?! It was starting to freak him the fuck out because all he could think was that they were both drunk and they were both into the shit last night, but maybe he'd gotten it wrong. FUCK. This shit was nottttt happening to him. Not with her.

Enzo was pouring over the night in his head and running the tape against that Title IX training coach had made the team sit through. Consent should be vocal, continuous, and enthusiastic. Minna had been loudly vocal about her continuous and enthusiastic yeses all damn night. Stop, no, and don't were on her lips, but it came out like 'no, don't stop' and he hadn't...She was NOT about to #MeToo him...But as she started talking the feeling that she was only got stronger.

I think we should just talk about it... He did too! He just wished she would tell him what the fuck they were talking about. He wanted to reach for her. Touch her hand, cup her face. Make her look him in the eye and tell him what the actual hell was happening, but he didn't. He waited and she spoke asking...how was he feeling?

"Okay. What?" Enzo sat up then, his face contorting into even more confusion if that was possible. Minna tried what Enzo could only guess was an attempt to clear up her question, but honestly the more she said the less he understood. Did she think she was the one getting #MeToo'd? He needed her to just say it. Enzo sighed his frustration as he looked at her straight on.

"Yes. Minna. This morning after is top two of my weirdest and it is NOT number two." He ran a hand roughly over his face. "Can you just tell me what you're talking about please?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 25-1-2020 at 08:26 AM

Okay, ew! Maybe her words weren't coming out as EASILY as they should've been at the present moment...especially after just having done about twelve things that they probably should've made a consent pact about before they'd started...especially the sixth thing. Good goddess...her entire upper body could still feel "number six" and that DEFINITELY wasn't her first time attempting that one. But it was HIS first time! And that was why this was so entirely hard! So hard that she was sure her eye had twitched a couple of times while she'd been fumbling over her words. But his impatience with her wasn't making it any better! She'd get around to it! Eventually... They could just sit in the bed until she...eventually got the ovaries enough to talk about the elephant in the room. Who said that they couldn't live their entire lives out under those covers and...

What...the hell. Okay, she was being ridiculous. It was time out for this crap and she knew it. Enzo definitely knew it as she didn't think she'd seen him THIS annoyed with her since they'd started conversing. He'd sighed out of frustration like three times...but she had to admit, the way his eyebrows crinkled when he was annoyed...and nervous was actually really attractive. Sigh...why was he so fucking attractive? That was making all of this ten times harder for her! BUT, she was a big girl. She had big girl tits and she could do hard things...at least that's what she was mantra-ing silently in her mind as she turned more towards him, her legs crossing in front of her, bedsheets tight across her chest.

"I know...we didn't discuss it before we had sex last night. We were both pretty fucked...DRUNK! We were drunk. Um..." She had to keep going...

"...but losing your virginity is a huge ass deal. And I wish we talked about it before we did what we did...because I want you to know that I respect you...and this huge change in your life. And I would never take for granted the amazing gift that you gave to me last night and..."

Wait...why the fuck was he laughing?

Enzo

[*] posted on 25-1-2020 at 01:27 PM

...losing your virginity is a huge ass deal. Enzo blinked. Then he blinked again. Then once more, a slow smile taking over the confusion that had been on his face. She was fucking with him. Enzo laughed, loudly, laying back down on his back as relief washed over him. Minna was fucking with him. He hated her for it, but he couldn't lie, it was fucking funny. Here he was sweating bullets thinking he was about to catch a charge and she finally came out with it all leading up to a joke about...taking his virginity. HA!

"Shit-," he laughed again, his hands running over his face before he sat back up on his forearm, relaxed again. "I bought that shit." He did reach for her then, his hand coming to her face as he pulled himself up to kiss her quickly. He couldn't get rid of the smile on his lips as the last of a chuckle left him. Somebody needed to get this girl an Oscar. That shit was very fucking real. She respected him? The amazing gift he gave her? Was that shit from something? He wasn't sure, but her delivery? Chef's kiss. Maybe she should be majoring in acting. Enzo finally focused in on her face again and...the worry was gone, but now she looked confused. She was really playing this shit. Okay. Fine.

He cleared his throat and tried to put on his serious face. "Thank you for, uh-," a short laugh slipped out, "Sorry. Thank you for acknowledging this moment for me. I appreciate the support and I'm happy it was you." Enzo leaned closer to her then, his lips meeting her shoulder as he looked up at her. Honestly, Enzo was ready to have her "deflower" him again. Now that he wasn't panicking, he could truly appreciate how beautiful she was the morning after and it was only making him want a replay of how she got this glow...only her expression wasn't saying the same.

"For real, what's up, Minna?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 25-1-2020 at 03:48 PM

What the hell was happening? The blank expression on her face as he was talking had her a little worried, but at least it had been a MILLION times more reassuring than the peals of laughter escaping from him. Those had Minna thoroughly confused and a little...freaked out? Because what if he was having a breakdown from losing something so important to him? Oh goddess...what if he was one of those "purity ball" kids and he was having a holy meltdown because Jesus was furious with him or some shit? His growing laughter had her even more nervous, so nervous that she couldn't help but feel the need to slink out of her bed, fuck her clothes and remove herself from this crazy ass...

I bought that shit. Wh-what? Bought what shit? Absolutely NOTHING was for sell! Minna couldn't help the completely bewildered look on her face as he drew close to her, pecking her quickly on her lips, another chuckle slipping out as he drew back into his own space. Was this some type of...avoidance thing he was doing? Was the complete avoidance of everything that had happened that night his way of coping? Well...not everything as he was giving her a look that told her that if they were done, he'd be more than happy to start what happened last night again. And that was NOT a fucking option! Considering Minna did not- was he...was he role playing with her? What in all things holy and female was happening right now?

"Enzo..." Minna called his name softly as he talked over her, thanking her for her support...which was exactly what he should've been saying at that moment...just...without the laugh.

"...what...I'm not. I don't get it..." She blinked, her confusion completely covering her face as Enzo figured out that she was completely lost.

"...you're a-well you were a virgin! Right?"

Enzo

[*] posted on 25-1-2020 at 04:37 PM

She was not fucking with him. Minna was dead ass about this virgin shit. For real. She was confused because Enzo wasn't reacting like a virgin getting through his first morning after...and he was confused about why the ACTUAL FUCK she would think he was a virgin! He had to have missed something. He was misunderstanding what she was asking him. But how was that possible? 'You were a virgin right?' can only be interpreted in one way. His eyes went wide, as he tried to compute what she was saying and figure out what about his actions last night came off as...virginal. He was staring at her, his mouth hanging open.

"I'm sorry...I've never gotten this review before so I'm...I'm not sure what's happening." That's what this was. A review. Minna was telling him last night was...nah. Nope. That couldn't be it. They had to have been in separate WORLDS for him to believe Minna hadn't enjoyed herself last night. And that was putting it lightly. Flashes of their night together played in his mind. The way she tasted when he finally got her out of those jeans. Her legs over his shoulders as he pushed into her folds again and again. And her moans. She was sure they'd carried through the apartment and he was grateful as fuck Chad was out because he would have been pissed about the noise. No. His performance last night did nothing to support him being a virgin so where the hell was this coming from?

"Why would you think that? What about me says virgin to you, Minna?" Because he was fucking lost. Was he not keeping up last night as well as he thought he was? He knew she hadn't faked those orgasms. He felt them. Even tasted a couple. It was really real last night and he had a huge crack in his headboard to prove it. He was a virgin at one point, but not at any he'd known her for.

Why the fuck were they talking about this?

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 26-1-2020 at 06:50 AM

Okay, so his blank stare accompanied by gaping open mouth was NOT good sign...and was pretty much proof that Minna had OF COURSE read the entire situation totally wrong. Not that she was a genius, but she prided herself in being one fucking smart cookie. She'd read the signs right. Right? Save for the their activities the night before...and everything that led up to it, he'd been...chivalrous. He seemed to consciously keep his eyes out of her cleavage and before Friendsgiving, he hadn't tried her. Like at all. He was a youth pastor. He was a cute little Christian with his whole holy life ahead of him. Why WOULDN'T he have been a virgin? Or...did she make the whole thing up because every time she looked at him, she saw more in his eyes than she really thought she was ready for and him being a virgin would've been the easiest way to friendzone him? She really didn't fucking know. What she did know was that she'd completely confused...and offended him. And she didn't have to be a genius to figure it out as he called her assumption a "review" instead of stupidity.

"A review? Enzo, no. No, honey." She shook her head, grimacing even harder at the look on his face. She wanted to reach out and grab his hand, but the way she'd just completely and UNINTENTIONALLY made comments about his sexual prowess had her feeling like her touch would probably be a little unwelcomed.

"Seriously, no..." She bit her lip against the memory of the night before. Because if she hadn't, she would've smiled at a very inappropriate moment. Like making a guy think his dick was trash after he completely laid it down. Like, she hadn't had orgasms that strong since she'd dated that much older tattoo artist with the triple tongue piercing. That woman had definitely NOT been a virgin. And if her body had reacted to Enzo the same way...odds were, he wasn't a virgin either. Goddess, she could be such...a fucking idiot!

"...you...that? There are no words. And I mean that in the best way possible." There were only moans, which she was remembering. Loud ones. That Devyn and Koi could have probably heard. Fuck embarrassment as they were probably making a few of their own.

"No, I just- I guess all that talk about church...and you're so...well you WERE so...goody-goody. That is no longer a word that describes you." She chuckled a little, her thighs squeezing together a little at just how "goody-goody" he hadn't been.

"I didn't mean...that I didn't enjoy you. I did."

Enzo

[*] posted on 26-1-2020 at 09:28 AM

Yes, a review. How else was he supposed to take her assumption that he was a fucking virgin? Enzo wasn't up his own ass, but getting a girl had never been a problem. Despite his choice of school, he was a Division I athlete. He was pre-Med and he could talk that shit to any chick he found interesting enough to spend the effort on. And, sure he joked, but he wasn't exactly ugly. He would never say so out loud, because it was fucking corny to brag about it, but he had hoes. And NONE of them had ever had questions about his virginity.

So yeah. It kinda felt like she was telling him his dick was garbage and he was working overtime to keep his ego in check about it. He was trying to give her time to explain her thought process, but he would admit it wasn't coming quick enough. She denied that her words had anything to do with what they'd done last night. He watched her bite back a smile as she told him there weren't words for last night. He nodded. Okay, cool. Soooo...He listened to her explain further and he wasn't sure her "goody-goody" perception was much better...but he was also figuring out this wasn't really about him at all.

"So wait-," he sat up fully again, his back resting against his headboard as he smiled at her wild ass Minna logic. "You're telling me that because Jesus is my homeboy and I didn't treat you like a jumpoff when we met, you thought that I would just give you my most precious gift?" Enzo laughed as he nudged her, hoping his dramatics broke some of the awkward tension. "A little cocky with the assumptions huh, Minna?"

He was teasing. Truth be told, he easily would have let Minna take his virginity. Although with how quick he came in his actual first time, it might have been the last time he saw her...but something about Minna told him that his 15 year old self wouldn't have been able to deny himself her pleasure either. In fact, Enzo was prepared to commit to this whole "Minna was my first" narrative. His first...his second.

"You know what, though?" Enzo's smile turned, his thoughts probably clear on his face. "With this being my first time and all I think it's only fair you give me another chance to work on my technique-," His hand found her thigh and his eyes stayed on hers as she let him pull her legs apart, just a bit. His fingers tickled the insides of her thighs as he closed the short distance between them and kissed her. Enzo was fully prepared to leave this very awkward virginity talk in the past. In fact, he wanted his lips busy doing something else entirely.

Minna let him pull his sheets away from her as their kiss deepened and he moved away from her lips. His kiss finding her neck and beginning a now familiar trail south. He did need to make the trip home for Thanksgiving, but they had time for one more round...or so he thought. There was a knock at his door then, Devyn's voice carrying through it.

"Minna, baby. You up?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 26-1-2020 at 02:59 PM

Yes. She was saying exactly what he THOUGHT she was saying. She was the idiot that thought that his innocent smile, deep eyes, and Jesus affiliation made him an automatic virgin. The more she thought about her assumption, the more ridiculous she felt, especially as he laughed, nudging her. His most precious gift? Oh, so shit was funny now? Okay, so it was kind of funny, but Enzo didn't have to know that. She was completely embarrassed and his little smile as he teased her wasn't going to change that.

"Shut up, Enzo." She giggled, rolling her eyes at his comment on her completely cocky misconception. Why yes! Minna truly believed that she had thee sauce, honey. Of course she believed she got his virginity out of him just by being her. Ugh, of course not! Really, she blamed the liquor and a very strategically placed, NC-17 rated game of "21 Questions...". She thought it was a lapse of judgement and...she knew about those. One of those lapses was a draq queen whose virginity she'd take, who also reported her IG account every fucking few days. The drama of it all.

"No. I just...I know what it's like to make decisions with more than ten shots of vodka in you..." She answered, her words slowing down as Enzo spoke over her, another "innocent" smile spreading across his lips as he moved a little closer to her, his hand on her thigh.

...it's only fair you give me another chance to work on my technique- Minna's mouth opened in false shock at his words, refusing him the satisfaction of her laugh. So, he had jokes? Apparently it seemed he had something else too...as in something else in mind? His hand on her thigh had a firm grasp on her thigh, pulling her legs apart gently. Finally, she smiled, her lips parting as she felt his fingers move up her thigh...a sharp breath as they brushed her center so gently it felt like an accident...and then not so gently. Her head fell back as his lips touched hers, their kiss soft as he pulled the sheets away from her, his body touching hers.

She moaned into his mouth as their kiss went deeper, his lips slipping away and moving to her neck. She wanted to pout about it, but she knew where they were headed and it would be an absolute shame if she tried to stop him. He was completely intent on reminding her how much of a virgin he wasn't and she didn't mind obliging him...because she knew this time...she wouldn't forget it.

Minna, baby. You up? But that wasn't the plan, was it?

"Um..." Her answer was almost a moan and she really hoped Devyn didn't notice...because apparently didn't care who was on the other side of the door.

"...I'm up. Give me a minute?" She squeaked out, biting her bottom lip as Enzo lips teased her left nipple ring.

Yeah...they were gonna need a minute.

Go To Top