Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Powder Room
Fumie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-1-2020 at 05:57 AM
Powder Room

I was a heavy heart to carry but, he never let me down.
When he held me in his arms my feet never touched the ground.
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 20-2-2020 at 05:05 PM

"Koi-," Devyn knocked on the door lightly, her voice soft. She'd waited a while before coming to find him. Sure, Koi'd offered up 'bathroom' as a super weak excuse, but Devyn and Fumie both knew he didn't need a bio break. When Koi excused himself so suddenly, Devyn's eyes immediately cut to Fumie who was already starting to stand. Nope. Devyn wasn't going to let Koi make this about him when it was very clearly not right now. She knew "new" Koi would feel guilty about taking this moment from his mom. So Dev stood first. She could handle it. She hoped.

It was...a lot. At least she assumed it was. Zori was moving in. It had only been a few months since the divorce and despite hating Shemar more than anyone else, she was sure Koi had some kind of feelings around things moving so quickly. And there was so much of it. The attempt, the break up, starting college, the divorce, his mom's move, not to mention everything that came with therapy and staying clean. It was...overwhelming. And Devyn hadn't been there for him through any of it. In fact, she'd flaunted her new fuck buddy in his face and ended up telling him she didn't trust him. She sighed, knocking again. She would be here now.

"Kid, please talk to me. I know I've been MIA these past few months...but you know I care-," she waited. "Open up, babe."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-2-2020 at 05:34 PM

What thee absolute fuck was wrong with him? More specifically, why the hell was Koi Kidd standing in front a bathroom mirror in his mother's "powder room" (what the fuck even) when he should've been out there. In the living room. Celebrating with the rest of his family over a new beginning. A fresh start! They'd been through hell...and they'd made it back, and yet? Koi Kidd couldn't stop being so far up his own ass that he couldn't celebrate the good that wasn't coming out of the absolute shit. And this was good! No doubt that it was. Zori was moving in. His mother was in a healthier relationship than she'd ever seen with his sperm donor and Zori was... Well, he'd fucking saved Koi's life. More than once. He'd saved all their lives. And Koi did the mature thing of pouting in a fucking power room. Amazing.

Koi?

Fuck... And on top of everything, Devyn had taken out after him when she should've been celebrating with Fumie and Zori. What was he talking about? He should've been celebrating too. But selfishness had him up his own ass, thinking about shit that didn't matter anymore...yet, he couldn't shake it when the thoughts hit him in the quiet of the bathroom. The shock that turned into happiness when Zori saw that velvet box... The way Fumie and Eri had planned the future of their family...without him. The beautiful words that his mom had said to Zori...how true they were.

Kid, please... His head snapped up, eyes honing in on the door, Devyn outside of it. Pleading with him. Just wanting him to let her in... The same way she'd wanted him to let her in after his suicide attempt. And all he did was throw a ring at her face, proposing marriage as a fucking band-aid. A fucking band-aid...

Open up, babe. He rolled his eyes at himself, sighing deeply as he moved to the door, unlocking and opening it. Devyn stood on the other side, looking up at him.

"Sorry..." He muttered, walking away from the door as she entered, closing it behind herself.

it's gonna get difficult to stand,
but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-2-2020 at 05:53 PM

He opened it. Koi opened the door and Devyn couldn't help the smile that hit her lips as she finally got to look at him. He was going to talk to her! And even though he seemed annoyed, she was so excited that he'd finally let her in for once...literally and, she hoped, figuratively. Once again, Devyn found herself marveling at "new" Koi. The Koi that was willing to talk. The Koi that was willing to share. The Koi that apologized.

"It's okay, Koi." It was. She knew him. He didn't want to be in here. Koi had been happy all night. None of it was an act. Logically, Zori moving in was bound to happen and he KNEW it was for the best. For everyone. Emotions were making things complicated and as someone new to facing his feelings Koi was just...

"I think you're just overwhelmed, babe-," she stepped closer to him then, her hand on his back as he sighed. "You've got a lot going on right now and this is another new thing." Devyn let her arms wrap around his torso and she hugged him from behind. She needed to be careful. Careful... Yes, because she did not want to get makeup on his suit, but mostly because she had been feeling all day what being close to him could quickly turn into. She let him go, her hands catching the front of his blazer as she turned him to her.

"Just talk to me."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-2-2020 at 06:18 PM

Letting her in...seeing the look in her eyes? That look. The look that said that she understood. That she saw him. That she fucking got what was going on in his head before he'd even said a word. That look? Made everything a little harder as he turned from her, facing the sink again. He watched her through the mirror as she approached him, her hand meeting his back as she spoke to him. He closed his eyes at her touch, wanting her to comfort him...and knowing that he didn't deserve to be comforted because tonight wasn't only ABOUT HIM. And the moment he'd just walked out on hadn't been either. Yet here they were. Him pouting in the fucking bathroom. Devyn coddling him. And as much as he wanted to move away from her touch because he just- he didn't deserve it...he couldn't. He wanted her near him...

"Yeah..." He said simply at Devyn's clairvoyance. She knew him. Too well, if he was being honest. Of course he was overwhelmed. This was his first Christmas...his first NORMAL Christmas. He had two parents in a room and they weren't screaming their lungs out at each other. His baby sister was talking to him again...and looking at him like her big brother. Like her best friend. Like someone who hadn't tried to desert her. And Devyn... Just thinking her name made his back tense...even as she pulled herself to him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I'm just...I don't know, Dev." He fell silent as she hugged him, taking the moment to process and work out his thoughts. On one hand, he wanted to talk about...this. About everything. How his mom's words made him remember his clumsy proposal. How he felt like a fucking failure because that moment could've been them. It could've been theirs. But he...he didn't want to ruin...them. Not that night. Not when shit was more familiar than it'd been in awhile. He felt her arms slip from him, her hand catching his blazer so she could turn him towards her.

Just talk to me. He kept his eyes downcast at her urging because he knew what he had to do... and he couldn't look at her while he did it.

"I'm selfish...so fucking selfish, man...I mean-" He muttered, scoffing at himself as he reached out to grab Devyn's hand, steadying himself at her touch.

"...tonight is all about starting over and I can't get out of my own ass enough to enjoy it. I mean...I say I want happiness, you know? For me...the fam. And when it happens, I'm so caught up in the negative shit that I miss it and fuck it up for everybody and-"

Koi stopped for a second, feeling the familiar burn at his eyes. Crying was some shit he wasn't bout to do...

"...it just...brought shit back. Shit I didn't' want to remember popped up at the wrong time..."

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-2-2020 at 06:45 PM

I'm just...I don't know, Dev. She wanted to help him sort through it. He didn't know now, but seeing him try to figure out what he was feeling instead of ignoring it was...he was just growing so much. Devyn would have killed to be in love with this Koi in high school. Even the brief moments of vulnerability with him then had been guarded and she knew that. Valentine's day? Sure, they'd swapped shitty father stories, but Devyn knew he wasn't open then. It was a moment. A blip on the radar. This was different. He didn't need to be coaxed. He wasn't trying to hide...She hadn't had to fuck his feelings to get him to talk to her.

He was admitting fault. Telling her he was selfish. That he should have been enjoying the moment Eri and Fumie had created in the family room, but he wasn't because he was...caught up in the negative?

"Sugar-," Devyn's hands took his face so that she could look him in the eyes. She wanted him to hear her when she laid out the reality of his situation. "You are clean, all of the toxic shit that was holding you back before is gone. You are surrounded by the people that love you, Minna excluded, on your first real Christmas-," she smiled at her quick joke, feeling her eyes warm as she really thought about how good things were for him right now. "You are killing this college shit, balling like never before, and...you're talking."

That last part probably didn't make sense to him, but him talking to her was her favorite part of him doing better. He was the best version of himself right now and he didn't need to dwell on the negative shit. Hell, to Devyn, there was no negative shit. This was pure Koi, and he'd worked so hard for it.

"You've grown so much so quickly and I'm so proud of you, baby. There is nothing negative about this moment, kid. Let yourself have it. You deserve it."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 21-2-2020 at 05:04 AM

And before Koi knew it, he'd made the conversation into a therapy session. And a part of him, the part that still carried guilt for everything that had happened in the past year, was so fucking tired. So tired of making everything about himself. If Devyn wasn't tired of him making himself the center of every fucking thing, he was sure she wouldn't be too excited about her new role as "therapist" either. But to his surprise, that wasn't what her face was saying when Koi finished speaking, his eyes finally connecting with hers. She looked...he couldn't explain it. Like in this moment of him spilling his truth to and her taking it all in, she was finally...happy? No. She looked relieved. And in a weird way, seeing her face made Koi a little relieved, too.

Her hands went to his face, making sure that he was listening to her. That he was taking in every word that she said to him. And she told him the truth. How he was off drugs. He was clean...and everything was different now because there was nothing stopping him from being a better him. His family loved him. His friends (excluding Minna...ha) loved him. He chuckled a little, biting back a joke about he and Minna definitely having a love/hate kinda thing going on...which was partially true. But, he didn't want to lessen the moment. He wanted the sit in it. Really feel what Devyn was saying to him. Because whether she knew it or not, the heaviness that his disappointment in himself had laid on his chest? It was lessening with each word.

You're killing this college shit...beastin' the court...you're talking...

He was talking. He knew out of all the things Devyn had said, this one meant the most to her. Because for a long time, it was the only thing she'd wanted from him. And as bittersweet as it was that he was doing it now? None of that mattered. She was proud of him. Her words were full of so much pride that it was impossible to him that she could feel that way after all they'd been through. Yet, she did. Her words had the weirdest effect on him. They warmed him through and through...even made his chest puff a little. But they...they reminded him. That no matter what, Devyn had his back. Regardless what their title was, whether they found each other at the end of this...or not...his babe would always be there. Hard stop. And that realization pulled him to her before he could catch himself, his arms wrapping around her waist as he hugged her. His body leaning them against the pedestal sink as his lips brushed lightly against her neck, kissing her there once...twice.

"Thank you. Thank you for- just...thank you." He whispered against her neck, drawing back to look at her, his arms still holding her tightly.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 21-2-2020 at 06:42 AM

She wasn't trying to make him feel better. Devyn was being honest with him. It was much easier now than it used to be. Since they'd talked after Friendsgiving, she'd noticed a few times where she was telling him something that she might have had trouble telling him before. Before she was on eggshells, trying not to hurt him or push him away. Now, she didn't feel the need. Not after what she'd confessed to him in his room a little over two weeks ago. She was talking about his growth, but things were changing for her too. He was so much easier to talk to. She felt safe telling him what she really felt, even with them not being together...Better does not mean you should get back together.

She had to keep telling herself that. They were definitely in a better place and she had been feeling that way since Friendsgiving, but that didn't mean they should get back together. That didn't mean she should blindly trust him again...but he was being transparent. That was new and exciting. And if they had enough transparency, did they need trust? Ugh. She hated this...but she loved it. She loved him and she was finding herself trying to explain away all of their shit now that he was talking to her. She wouldn't lie though, it was a really big deal to her, him opening up like this.

Something else she couldn't lie about? In this moment, Koi had never been more attractive to her. As his arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her body into his, Devyn's teeth caught her lip to quell a quiet whimper that wanted to spill out. She wasn't ready for this. Them being this close, him smelling so good...his lips kissing her neck...twice. And then there was more emotion. Gratitude. He was thanking her for being there; something he didn't have to do.

"I always got you-," she whispered it, her voice weak. Her hands had slipped from his face and her arms were around his neck. They were so close, lips mere inches apart...it would be so easy to just...

Devyn sighed, a nervous chuckle leaving her as her hands slipped to his chest and she pulled away, creating a little distance. "Should we, uh...you wanna go back?" Her eyes searched his for any sign that he was going to give the "right" answer. The needed to get some space and get back to his family. That was best for their friendship. But did he want to go back? She did. Devyn wanted to go back to when things were easy between them physically. To when kissing him wasn't something she had to think twice about. When she didn't have to think about what it would mean for them because she already knew...maybe she still did and that's what was making this so hard right now...because the truth was...she was ready to say...

"Fuck it-," she pulled back into him, her hand easily finding the back of his neck as she pulled his face to hers, her lips tasting him for the first time today. It felt like it'd been an eternity since they'd done this, but Koi kissed her back and it all felt natural. It felt right.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 21-2-2020 at 02:30 PM

Koi'd known he was about to fuck up. He'd known it from the second he'd pulled Devyn into him, his lips falling to her neck out of sheer habit. His body flush with hers. And the same smile...and he meant the SAME stupid smile that appeared on his lips every time he heard the sound of her voice. Despite the talking and the common sense that Zori was working SO hard to get him to listen to, Koi couldn't fight need to hold her tighter. To hold on to them tighter. Because having her there made the friendship that he knew they were supposed to be respecting even harder. Made it torture to keep trying to pursue. Made him even more conscious, though he didn't need a reminder, of how he was doing this for them. For her...and how important it was to keep remembering that. Even with her pressed against his chest. Even with her hands slipping from his face, wrapping around his neck. Even with her lips close enough to touch...

A nervous chuckle and and Devyn's hands against his chest tried to snap him out of it, putting space between them. Good. At least one of them was putting the breaks on what was about to be an entire situation. Them? Alone in a bathroom? Touching each other? Koi knew that nothing good was going to come of it. And the thing about it was that he almost...shit.

...that was the way he wanted it. He wasn't fooling anybody. He and Devyn's separation was one of the hardest things post his attempt. And that included being sober. Finding a new way to exist with the girl he never knew he wanted, but he always needed...as "just friends"? It was rough most days...and tough the others. And he couldn't say that he hadn't found solace in other places. "One Dimpled Courtney" was a good distraction on the days when she wasn't trying to slip love potions and shit into his water. And serious, he caught her trying to put some herbal shit into his green tea one day and hadn't talked to her since then. Whatever. Point was, there were distractions. But even then...they weren't Devyn. They weren't 'mocha-skinned, brilliant AF, eyes deeper than words, body badder than...shit, anyone" Devyn Devereaux. And their closeness was YELLING that message to him. Thankfully she'd put a stop to that, a question leaving her lips.

Did he want to go back? Impossible question. Because half of him would do the right thing. Would do it for her...for their growing friendship. That side would always say "yep, let's go back and do the right thing". But that other side? The side her eyes were burning into, tempting with unspoken words that shouldn't have been there in the first place? That side bit it's lip, his jaw clenching as he let his eyes roam her body...that white dress keeping nothing to the imagination. He smirked a little, knowing that this would only go one way...and that was back...

Fuck it- Hold up, what?

Koi barely closed his eyes before Devyn's hand found the back of his neck, pulling his face...his lips to her. And for the first time in what seemed TOO damn long. They kissed. Koi's mouth opened against hers, his tongue sliding against hers as his hands met her waist, pulling her closer to him. There was a fucking urgency it it, so much so that he hadn't realized his hands had slid from her waist, turning her towards the sink. He grabbed her there, lifting her off her feet...placing her onto the rim of the basin.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 21-2-2020 at 05:27 PM

Devyn heard herself moan into his mouth as his tongue slid against hers and she tried to pull him impossibly closer. His hands were at her waist and he he was trying to do the same. Each of them seemed frantic. Rushed. It was like they were trying to get this out before one of them came to their senses and stopped it. Because it was wrong. Devyn had known it was wrong when Koi's lips pressed against her neck. She knew then that she'd needed out of this bathroom with him and she'd made the weakest attempt to do the right thing. She shouldn't have asked if they should get back. She should have said it. Demanded it...but she had never been able to resist him for long.

Things were moving so quickly and she felt lost in it. Devyn couldn't remember when Koi had turned them around, but she was on the sink now. She felt her dress give a bit, rising over her hips as she opened her legs wide enough for Koi to slide between them. Thank God this dress had stretch, because she would not have been able to explain it ripping and it seemed as though neither of them was able to think beyond the exact moment they were in. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling his hips into hers as her hands moved under his blazer and pushed it from his shoulders, their kiss unbroken.

Fuck. He tasted better than those damn beignets neither of them could get enough of today. She moaned again, louder this time as her teeth nipped at his bottom lip the way she used to. Everything felt so...nostalgic. She knew their past wasn't rosy, but in this moment she couldn't remember any of the bullshit. All she knew was, "I missed you, babe-," his lips had slipped to her chin, then her throat, threatening to trail lower. Her hips rolled against his, desperate for this to go further.

She was okay with it. Devyn was done pretending that she could do this without Koi. She was done telling herself she wasn't ready to give them another shot. She wasn't sure if what they were doing would be good for them, but in this moment, all she could think about was how much she missed him; how much she wanted this.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 26-2-2020 at 05:11 PM

This wasn't...it just wasn't. Between touching her lips and placing her on the counter, Koi knew it. He knew that all of it...wasn't supposed to be happening. Not like this. Not his fingers pushing up the fluffy, invasive ass tulle of her dress when all he wanted to do was just...feel her. Her skin underneath his fingertips. The curve of her underneath his hands. He just...

"I missed you, babe-" That. He missed her. And not that weak ass "body's been calling to me" shit that they apparently sang about in the early 90's (Zori played some weird shit), but in a way that had nothing to do with her body. Okay...so it had a little to do with her body as that very same body was being pushed further into the basin of the sink, the back of her head pressed against the mirror mounted behind the sink by the force of his kiss, alone. But the majority of her just missed her. He missed them like this. It was just him and her. Between moans and sighs. Her mouth reaching out for him, his pulling towards hers. This was them. The them that Koi knew. Not this completely weird version of them that did lunch between their classes and talking about shit that didn't involve...this them. The "them" that mine'd the shit out of each other because at the end of the day, that was all that mattered. They were each others. Not Courtney's. Damn sure not Tre's.

"I missed you..." Koi whispered, his words stuttering between kisses.

"...I missed this." But he knew she could barely hear him as he broke away from her lips, pulling away from her as his fingers pulled her dress the rest of the way over her hips. His gaze went blurry for a whole damn second as the brown of her skin appeared. She was...fucking beautiful. Of course he knew that. But it just- the words meant more now. He'd spent so long. So fucking long without saying them to her...like this. Her looking at him the way she was. Her chest heaving with the same lust that made his breathe heavy, too. Her knees trapping him between her legs. His hands tugging the sides of her underwear down they way that they were...

"Devyn..." he whispered again, the corner of his mouth twitching upward as a moan slipped from between her lips...almost like the way her underwear was slipping past her knees...Koi dropping them to the floor.

"...shhhhh." He said, his body coming to hover over her again. And he didn't think...not the fuck at all. He just...moved. His fingers tearing at his belt...hers finding themselves between their bodies as well...undoing his pants. Letting them drop to the floor. Her hands in his boxer briefs...and him pushing slowly into her as his mouth covered hers again.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 1-3-2020 at 12:17 PM

She could feel her skin warm under his every touch, his hands finally on her thighs as he fought with the tulle on the bottom of her dress. Super un-sexy, by the way. If they hadn't been so enthralled with one another at the moment, Devyn knew they'd have laughed at the way the extra fabric gathered around her waist and gave her a bit of a chicken vibe...but neither of them were really in their heads right now. Neither of them was truly thinking. If they were, they surely would've stopped what they were doing. They wouldn't be whispering 'I missed you's between kisses. They would have composed themselves and made their way back to the family to finish gifts and whatever else Fumie had planned...but they weren't doing that.

Instead, Koi's fingers had hooked her underwear and worked them down her legs and once they were off something seemed to click in both of them, his hands undoing his belt as hers unzipped his pants before her hand dipped into his boxers and -

"Shhhhiiitttt-," Devyn had broken their kiss, her head pressing awkwardly against the mirror as she tossed it back in ecstasy. The curse streamed from her lips hidden in a sigh as he pushed into her, her back arching him deeper in before he pulled out to enter her again. Fuck. She'd forgotten what it was like with him. How he knew exactly what to do without prompting or guidance. How he knew her. Devyn knew that was what it was. What made him different from Tre'. Koi knew her; body, mind, soul. And right now he was tapping directly into all three.

She moaned again, trying and failing to keep herself quiet. She remembered his warning. The 'shhh' that left him right before he pushed into her. He knew what he was doing and he hadn't forgotten how she would respond. Not quietly. His lips found hers again, muffling her next moan as they kept pace, Devyn's fingers gripping the fabric of his suit vest as their tongues danced like familiar partners. And they kind of were...Sure, time had passed and neither of them was fully who they used to be but this...this was just as it always had been. Easy. Right.

Despite what they were doing here (of all places) and now (of all times), it still felt...right. But that was them though. Breathing one another's exhales, responding 'with' and not 'to'. This part of their relationship was never something they had to question. It was them in their rawest form where he was hers and she was his and nothing else mattered.

His name slipped from her lips between kisses in yet another moan, she was already close and it had only been a few minutes. She wasn't ready to stop yet though. Devyn knew when this was over they had to go back to who they were now. To people who met up for lunch between classes. To folks who actually watched the movie instead of letting it turn into the movie watching them. They'd have to go back to "friends". But not yet. For now, in the world they'd created for themselves, with Koi slipping in and out of her bringing her to the brink of climax, they were lovers again.

It was Koi's turn to break the kiss, a groan leaving him as his lips touched her jaw trailing to her neck and sucking there. He was going to leave a mark, but she didn't care. She couldn't care about anything, especially as he anticipated her sounds and one of his hands covered her mouth to muffle her moans, their rhythm unbroken.

She wasn't going to be able to take this much longer...

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 14-3-2020 at 08:52 AM

On God? There wasn't anything that Koi hadn't wanted in the past year more than what was happening between he and Devyn at that very moment. The feeling of her warmth surrounding him...her arms wrapped around him...her wrapped around him. The way she moaned into their kiss, her arched back deepening his impatient thrusts. The way Koi knew, without a single fucking word, that she'd wanted this too. Because like they always did, they feel into "them", their hushed sounds accenting a rhythm they didn't even have to find. He felt himself grimace at the pleasure of being inside of her...and the pain of trying not to tap out like a fucking tween fifteen seconds in because he was finally in a place that his mind, his body, hell...his fucking soul had wanted to be the second he'd seen Devyn again in Se7en...

Between her thighs...

And he meant that in the best way. Because this was what he knew. This was the "Koi and Devyn" that was familiar after a whole year of shitty unfamiliarity. He could fuck with this. He was fucking with this...with her. Hard. Fast. Truth? He didn't want their first time together in so long to be a quickie in his Moms' guest bathroom (he refused to call it a goddamn powder room). But in the moment? He didn't give a shit. He had Devyn where he'd wanted her for so damn long. He missed her. He wanted her. He...shit they were loud as fuck.

He muttered a curse as he pulled back a little, knowing that the walls weren't thick enough in that bathroom to hide the sounds of skin hitting skin. He couldn't help the urgency in their movements, but he could make them quieter, his smile widening as Devyn muttered his name in a moan. His breath was shaky as he closed his eyes, letting that moan...his name...echo in his memory. His lips finally left hers as his hand moved to her neck, holding her there lightly. His groan...fuck it was too loud. Quickly, his lips moved to her neck, the fingers of the hand still at her hip tightening as they pulled her into him again...her body thudding against him again. He moaned again as his tongue tasted her, teeth nipping at her skin. She leaned into him, her breath quickening and...

"Dev..." Koi's hand left her neck and covered her mouth in time, a long, louder moan streaming from underneath it. His nose nuzzled her neck, his pull and her push not slowing down. She was close...he knew it. And Koi knew she was...because despite any of the time their bodies had spent away from each other...they still knew each other. He still knew her body...she was still his. And he was still hers.

"...you gotta...damn..." His voice stopped for a second as he let go of a breathy moan into her ear.

"...you gotta stay quiet, babe."

She could keep quiet a little longer...because they were both so close. Her body tensing...his breaths getting quicker. He didn't want it to be over, though. Not after missing her like this for so long. But damn if sex with her hadn't gotten any less amazing. And her sounds were just as sweet. And her sex faces were...fuck.

Koi's lips covered hers again, another one of Devyn's loud moans muffled as he felt the familiar tightening of her legs, her body tensing against his. His hands were back on her hips, pulling her to him as her head fell back...her back arched...her teeth caught her full, bottom lip.

And Koi knew what was coming next...because he felt it too. He'd been waiting for her and he let himself respond without even really trying to, a stifled groan answering her silent moans. Their mouths joined. Sounds mingling. Bodies in sync. His stroke slowed as their bodies climaxed together.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 16-3-2020 at 01:53 AM

Devyn knew the truth. What they had done here was wrong. He was her ex for a reason and she knew that Koi was bad for her. She had been through so much shit with him that had pulled her in so many directions, for a while, Devyn hadn't known which way was up. In their time apart, she'd felt like she'd gotten to breathe again. She was figuring out who she was without him after living her life as "Koi and Dev" for so long. She was making friends. She was focused on her classes, her budding career as a stylist...things had been...uncomplicated. Until now.

With Koi in her life again, in her body again, things were instantly complicated. What did this mean for them? Were all the things she said after Friendsgiving bullshit? Was all the progress she'd made fucked now that he was back...was he back? It was all complicated...but sex with Koi had never been complicated. Even with all of those questions and more floating somewhere in the back of her mind, as Koi kissed her sweetly following their shared climax, the last of a quiver leaving her as her body tried to settle again, she didn't feel the weight of any of the complications.

"I love you-," her words came between kisses, her arms over his shoulders now as she held him close, her fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. It'd been so long since they'd been in "the after" together. When both of them took the time to just be close as they came down off the high they'd given one another. When they told one another how much they meant to each other with a look. The look he was giving her now. Koi loved her, too. She knew that even before he said it.

Devyn smiled, a giggle leaving her as she felt the familiar warmth of embarrassment in her face as reality started to hit. "Shit, kid, I can't believe we just did that-," her words were at a whisper now, but she wasn't super sure if there was a point to that. Despite his urging, Devyn had not been able to keep quiet and she was almost positive when they went back to the living room everyone was going to know what they'd done in here, but damn...she didn't regret it. Her lips twisted against his one last time before her arms slipped from his shoulders to his chest and they started to pull apart.

"We need to get back."

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.

Go To Top