Enzo

[*] posted on 21-3-2020 at 04:21 AM
Lorenzo Graham's Phone

(808)-687-3828

I'm so down for you.
I see you from the inside.
Minna

[*] posted on 21-3-2020 at 08:56 AM

Between the "Feathers" number and intermission, Minna's phone vibrated in her lap. She couldn't lie, she'd needed the distraction. Not from the show, of course. Surprisingly, Proud was giving her the best burlesque she'd seen since she left New York! No, she'd needed a break from the "Devyn and Koi" show that was happening, nonstop, to her left. The "sneak kissing, giggling, hands in places that Minna wanted to know NOTHING about" hot mess that just so happened to be the "new norm" since Christmas...or more affectionately known as Koi and Devyn opening each others presents in his mother's guest bathroom during a family event. What they did with their genitals was THEIR business, but the show they were putting on made it kind of hard to focus on the REAL show on stage.

Thankfully before the phone rang, Koi and Devyn's besties from prep school were the best kind of distraction. WHY hadn't Minna met them sooner? Miyu was this amazing violinist in her first year at Julliard who looked like she owned the entirety of the sample closet at Vogue. And Dhonny? If there were pearls to clutch, Minna would've grabbed those bitches the second he walked into the burlesque club. The man. Was a god. A baby man-god with an undercut and the best dancer's legs Minna'd seen in a long time. And he was a complete flirt, his little grin letting her in on that truth as soon as he introduced himself. He'd sat beside Minna and talked in whispers to her during the show, leaning into her just enough for her to smell the patchouli and amber on his skin. And Miyu? Sitting on the other sided of her, making her chuckle with comments on the "Saga of Kevyn" (they had a relationship name?) How they'd been in and out of their situationship since sophomore year and even though she'd thought they had "wrapped that shit up", she wasn't surprised they were back at it.

The facetime was a good distraction, too, Minna's hearty laugh making her glad she took the call outside instead of in the club's lobby.

"Stop making me ugly laugh, Enzo!" She hissed, grinning at his bright smile. She had to admit it. She kinda...missed seeing it in person. Even if they'd only been on winter break for a couple of weeks. He'd been back home, spending the holidays with his family...something Minna hadn't understood. Ever. But they'd been keeping up regular contact, texts and facetimes steady. Even though, she'd kind of hoped he could've made it home for Koi's birthday celebration at Proud.

"Koi's already called you an 'asshole' for choosing your family over him..." Minna teased, playing with a blond strand as she adjusted her arms so her cleavage was in the shot. Enzo hadn't complimented her fit, so maybe she needed to give him a better look at it...

Because I'm what? Sickening...

Enzo

[*] posted on 21-3-2020 at 08:59 AM

Lately this had been what he looked forward to most in his day. Sure, getting to spend time with Baby G (his grandmother, who refused to be called anything even remotely close to that) and his favorite cousins was great. And his dad was much happier being away from the house that reminded him way too much of Enzo's mom, but...his time with Minna had been sacred over the past couple weeks. It was a running joke among the family not to bother him when he shut himself up in a room because everyone knew what he was doing. Caking.

Ooooohhh, your girlfriend got you cheesing today. When do we get to meet this Minna person? What's her IG so we can stan as hard as you do? His people were fucking annoying...and he meant that with all the love in his heart. He had been eating the shit they gave him about it since he touched down, but it was worth it for what was happening right now. His smile grew wider as he watched her laugh, scolding him for being the cause. She'd called it her ugly laugh, but there was no sound sweeter to Enzo.

He couldn't lie, he missed hearing it in person. They'd started kicking it a little heavy after Friendsgiving and his "deflowering" (no, he still hadn't let her live that down), so when he left for break they moved to texts and facetiming and it was great, but...he missed being able to touch her more than he thought he would. And he didn't even mean that on a sexual tip (although he fucking missed that too), he just missed being able to have her close to him. He missed being able to tease her by pulling on that nervous curl before she could. Although she was doing that less and less these days.

He listened as she told him that Koi had called him an asshole for missing his birthday. That didn't sound farfetched. He'd sent Enzo the same response when he sent a customary 'HBD' text that morning. To be honest, he would have liked to have gone back for Koi's party, but it was good to be around his people. They were staying with his dad's side, but it helped Enzo feel closer to his mom to visit with her sisters while he was here.

Besides, it sounded like being at that party meant having to watch their mutual friends kiss and fucking canoodle like newlyweds since they were apparently fucking again. Minna had been keeping him up on what's been going on with Koi and Dev since she and Devyn's Plan B run after Christmas with the Kidds. He wanted no parts of their drama.

"First of all, there's nothing ugly about you and you know that. Your laugh least of all. Secondly, FUCK Koi, and please make sure you pass that on from me before midnight so he can hear it on his birthday-" Enzo laughed and Minna joined him and he got to hear his favorite sound again...He was also trying to see something.

"Hey, um, not to sound like an old creeper or anything, but what you got on?" He smirked a little leaning up a bit as if he could see over the edge of the phone. "Tilt a nigga down a little bit? I'm tryna see something."

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 21-3-2020 at 12:23 PM

A blush rose on Minna's cheeks, the result of Enzo's cute ass comment about her laugh. Not that her reaction was unpredictable as Enzo usually flustered the shit out of her with his words...and with the same intense look he was giving her at that very moment. She couldn't lie, it wasn't the worst look. She was starting to like "that look" more and more. Especially after...recent developments. Christmas was good for Devyn and Koi (fucking ew), but Thanksgiving had been amazing for she and Enzo...and every time he smiled at her...and his voice came out in the same growl it had when he'd told her to put her legs on his...(goddess...) well, she couldn't help but flash back. And wish that they weren't hundreds of miles apart.

"Oh?" She smiled, biting her bottom lip as she angled the phone a little lower, catching the camo number that had been one of Devyn's class projects and fit Minna amazingly. She turned to the side, putting an little bit of a curve in her back (her ass...was sitting), barely keeping the HUGE smile that was threatening to break on her lips at bay. Enzo's eyes didn't leave her...not once.

"Now you want to ask what I'm wearing? That's usually question one..." She teased, winking at him as the camera settled on her face again.

"...anyway, how's your family behaving?" Minna leaned on the front of some cabaret goer's car. She'd gotten a couple of...follows on her IG in the past couple of days and a couple of them mysteriously had "Graham" as a last name. What a coincidence...

"I think...your cousins found me on IG..." She grimaced a little, hoping that it wasn't weird that she was telling him...hoping even MORE than he already knew.

"...have you been talking about me, Enzo Graham?"

Enzo

[*] posted on 21-3-2020 at 03:38 PM

It was the lip bite. He peeped it just before she angled the phone so he could get a look at her fucking perfect frame and he had a flashback to Friendsgiving and how this all started. It took him back to the last time when he had his mouth on her...fuck. And then she was showing off her...assets and he just, "Damn, you look good." She knew that. The confidence radiated off of her, even through the phone. It was another thing he loved about her. Did she want to hear it from him? Sure, but did she need to?Nah.

"My bad. I'm a little off today-" he chuckled a little at her teasing. "Maybe I'm starting to feel just a little bit of a way about not getting to see you in person." He winked back at her without meaning to and immediately regretted it. He was so fucking cornball. Minna changed the subject before he had time to hate himself for it. ...your cousins found me on IG. Shit.

"I meannnnn...-," Enzo's hand ran over his face as he broke eye contact with her for the first time. "I may have mentioned you a few times or whatever..." Minna was weird sometimes. She didn't like when he was too...much. Now "too much" for Minna and "too much" for Enzo was two different things and he was learning what that meant. Telling her she was beautiful? Okay. Saying out loud that he wanted to see her? Toeing the line. Mentioning her to his family was possibly crossing that line...but they were talking about it...so maybe...

"You know how family is, Minna. I've said your name once or twice. I disappear for a little while to talk to you...They may have gotten a little curious." He smiled a little hoping this didn't meet her threshold for "too much"...because he had a little further to go.

"Now, I've mentioned you to my dad a little more than your new nosy ass, busybody ass followers...he kinda wants to get up with you when we get back..."

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 22-3-2020 at 06:06 AM

Minna couldn't help but shift uncomfortably as she watched Enzo's reaction. She'd debated bringing up his cousins following her on Instagram. It wasn't an issue, like at all! She dug the support from his family. It was the support that she'd never get from her own blood ties (she didn't use the word 'family' for people who didn't deserve it). Honestly, she didn't even know why she brought it up in the first place. Her stupid mouth. She'd meant to be teasing. Cute even! But that grimace...and she knew that was all it took for Enzo to break eye contact with her, explaining himself. She hadn't meant that seriously! Or had she? Admitting that it was a little weird to have people with his last name pop up in her follower list all of a sudden had been weird, but it was just support...right?

"Enzo, I was just ki-..." You know how family is, Minna. Her words stopped as what should've been a random comment hit her hard. Her eyes narrowed, lips tightening as she let his words...and her feelings settle. Um, no she didn't. She didn't know what it was like to have family, much less cousins. She didn't know what it meant to gush about a relationship to those closest to you. She had Devyn. She had a couple of acquaintances in New York. But family? She lost the last person that even qualified as "family" when she emancipated herself two years ago. What family?

Enzo's words were like air at that point. They were there but she was barely hearing them...barely feeling them. She got it. He told his family about something he was excited about. That wasn't an issue. The issue was that lately, she was beginning to see how different they were...which was the main reason she was hesitant when it came to him in the first place. He was...perfect. Even in the things he'd lost...he still had so much love surrounding that. Minna didn't...understand that. How could she?

I've mentioned you to my dad...

Wait, what? He did what? Minna couldn't the way that her eyes widened, her jaw tensing as she listened to the rest of his sentence. And it ended JUST about that way that she thought it would. With a meeting and greet. With his father.

"Um...Enzo, that's really sweet, um..." Um what? What was she supposed to say to that? Was she ready for a meet up with his father? Minna didn't necessarily "do" parents. Especially not parents of the people she was seeing. So what the hell...was she supposed to SAY? No, I'm not ready to meet your dad because of my past? Nope. Not at all. She sounded like a sad telenovela...

"...I don't know if I'm ready for that, Enzo..." She said slowly, her eyes avoiding the screen.

"...maybe we can talk about that more when you-" She jumped a little as arm wrapped around her shoulder, a playful kiss landing on her cheek. Was- was that amber and patchouli?

"You comin' back in, Minna? Intermission's almost over...oh, what's up man?"

Crap...

Enzo

[*] posted on 22-3-2020 at 08:03 AM

He knew that shit was going to lead to trouble later. In all his talk about Minna since he'd been back (there wasn't much of it really...really), he knew at least three of his cousins who'd gone full stalker and followed her Insta. There were a few who looked just to see her face. And maybe a few more who had accidentally liked a few pictures from too long ago not to be suspicious. Was it embarrassing? Yes. But it came with the territory. He and his people were close. Despite the physical distance, Enzo kept in touch with his family. The group chat was always jumping, they knew his day to day, and he was a part of theirs as well. Hearing from Minna that she'd gained some new followers wasn't something that sounded crazy to him.

But he knew it was weird for her. Minna didn't too much do "family", which is why he wasn't sure why he said what he said next. You know how family is...She very much did not, but in his rush to explain himself and hope for a little more, he didn't even register her reaction until after he told her his dad was interested in meeting her. He was a fucking idiot.

Enzo watched her face grimace and change as she tried to figure out what to say about his request other than how "sweet" it was. He'd fucked up. He was about to apologize. He was going to tell her not to sweat it and there was no pressure and she didn't have to worry about him trying to get her to do shit she didn't want to do. They didn't even have to talk about it when he got back. It'd literally been like a month since they started hooking up. He was pushing and he knew it and he could pull back if it was - who the FUCK was that?!

Enzo's face dropped before he could catch it as some pretty nigga's arm went over Minna's shoulder and his lips kissed her cheek and he was asking if she was coming...oh what's up man? Yeah. That's what he was trying to figure the fuck out. WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP?!

"Hey-," his greeting was dry, but it didn't too much matter as Minna moved the phone so that she could talk to this mystery nigga and tell him she was wrapping up. Enzo waited, feeling his patience grow thinner with each word. With each of her laughs. So she was letting the nigga put his mouth on her face and laughing and giggling and shit at his jokes, huh? She was making new friends huh? Because Enzo had never seen this dude. Never heard of his ass...

He tried to fix his face as she came back into frame, but he knew he had settled on an annoyed confusion. "You going back in, Minna? Intermission's almost over-," he had an attitude and it was ALL OVER his tone. And if she didn't know why yet...

"Who was that, Minna?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 22-3-2020 at 11:03 AM

Of all of the Devyn and Koi surprises that had launched on Minna during the break, Dhonny was the most pleasant one. And not because he was a baby man god...well, partially because he was a baby man god. But he was spontaneous and he literally did not give a fuck. He said what came to his mind, he did what he felt...and he didn't shy away from a good drink. A dangerous, but kind of perfect combination. And Minna'd learned that within the first fifteen minutes of meeting him. He was good people and it didn't surprise her that Devyn and Koi surrounded themselves with people like Miyu and Dhonny. She loved their friends immediately, her eyes lighting up, lips curling into a smile as Dhonny pressed his lips against her cheek, his voice warm and inviting as he spoke to her.

"Dhonny! I'm coming back in...just let me wrap up this call." Minna held the phone away as Dhonny hugged her into him, his attention going to the call. He greeted Enzo, Enzo's quick, short reply making Minna turn to the phone screen too, her brow wrinkling. And that's when she froze. Because at that moment, she realized Dhonny and Enzo...didn't know each other. That was...interesting? Especially since they were both Koi's friends. Minna had known Miyu was Miyu the second she stepped through Proud's doors. Tall, willowy musical goddess with great hair. Check and check. But Enzo and Dhonny? It was obvious the two had never laid eyes on each other. So, the question of the hour was...? How in the hell was Minna supposed to introduce Enzo?.

A nervous laugh left Minna's lips at something Dhonny had said while she was mentally attempting to figure shit out. "The shit" being her and Enzo. Things with them weren't necessarily easy to explain considering she'd met him two months ago and they'd just recently started fucking. Introducing him to someone hadn't even crossed her mind! What was she supposed to say? Why, Dhonny! This is the guy I'm dating who I'm also fucking, but who I also won't really give a title to because they confuse the fuck out of me? No. Definitely not. Instead, she did the easiest thing.

"Um...yeah, so give me a second and I'll be back inside. Go keep my drink cold..." She laughed again, Dhonny's expression turning skeptical as he walked backwards towards the club.

"I don't make promises I can't keep, muse. I'll order you another one..." He laughed again, turning back to the club.

Her giggle echoed his...until she looked at the screen of her phone again, Enzo's eyes narrowed as he spoke to her. Eyes that weren't the same kind of intensity that they usually were. They weren't looking into her. They were looking through her. And he was asking her if she was going back...in?

"What?" Minna asked before it hit her like a rock. He was repeating Dhonny...the attitude very present in his voice. What the hell was this? Who was that, Minna?

"Enzo...th-that's Dhonny. You know? Koi's best friend, Dhonny. He's here for Koi's party." The answer didn't really seem to soothe the complete attitude Enzo was giving her. Like, at all! What was the problem?

"What's going on with your face? You look pissed...or something..." Minna tried to chuckle...which sounded like the effort that she was putting behind it.

Enzo

[*] posted on 22-3-2020 at 02:37 PM

Dhonny.

That was his name and Minna said it like there was no one she could possibly be more excited to see. She just had to "wrap up this call"...like she was doing business that was interfering with her fun. Like talking to him was a fucking burden. She hadn't had to take his call. She easily could have said she was out and couldn't talk and given this Dhonny motherfucker all of her attention. But she didn't need to right? He had her attention now anyway.

Enzo heard muffled words from the Dhonny cat and Minna laughed again telling him to give her a second and keep her drink cold. Ughhh. Enzo rolled his eyes so hard he was sure he'd lose them in the back of his head. She was being cute with this nigga and not a fucking curl pull in sight. Got it...

He wasn't gonna lie, he was hot. He wasn't a hundred percent sure why, but having this random stick his face in her phone, kiss her like he knew her, and look at him talking bout 'what's up man?'...For real? And Minna thought the shit was sweet, her confusion genuine as he repeated back homeboy's question. Did she need to get back inside to her little boyfriend?

Minna explained who the guy was. Koi's best friend. Here for Koi's party. That didn't explain why his lips were all over her and he was scooping her ass up on the street and shit talking bout buying her drinks. And now she wanted to know what - Ha. Oh. Okay. Enzo offered a sour chuckle at the situation, trying his hardest not to do his usual and say exactly what he was thinking.

"Nah. I don't know Dhonny. Not like you seem to anyway-," Enzo looked away from the camera again, in physical pain trying to hold his fucking tongue. "I ain't gon hold you Minna. Have fun. I'll see you when I get back."

The words were right, but the tone was off.

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 22-3-2020 at 04:18 PM

What was wrong with him? Everything about him was just...wrong. Minna couldn't think of another word to explain him. Cold eyes, anger, pissy attitude. It was entirely weird...and off-putting as hell as Enzo hadn't ever treated her like this. But here he was, being the asshole that Minna knew lied in the center of every man...no matter who they were. She just didn't expect it from him. Because beyond a single fucking doubt...Enzo was jealous.

"Not like I seem to? And what the hell is that supposed to mean, Enzo?" Her head cocked to the side as kept listening to him basically throw himself under the bus that he was driving. Because he was mad for what? Because Dhonny was a little playful and a little flirty? Because he said he'd buy her a drink? Seriously?

"No. No you won't..." She said, her voice calm as she spoke over his quick dismissal of her and the phone call. See her when he got back? No, that was a privilege. And the way he was behaving at the present moment? It didn't deserve the privilege.

"...because I don't entertain tantrums. Bye Enzo." With that, Minna pressed the red "end" button on the call.

Go To Top