Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Se7en Lounge
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 23-11-2019 at 08:48 AM

I had a couple of shots at the bar. I'm finna play with that dick in the car...

Megan always spoke to her soul. And she was so accurate as Tre' kissed her back, the awkwardness of their moment before not even phasing him. She loved that about Tre'. He knew how to recover. The first date, a week without texts, some shit that wasn't even on him? Fuck...Everything he did was a fucking turn on and as Devyn offered a half-ass apology, she thought about the many ways she could truly apologize when he got her out of her clothes. Especially as his lips kissed behind her ear sending a shiver through her.

How did he always do that? Some combination of that voice and whatever he said and his lips on her skin always made her...Devyn moaned a little as he offered to take her home, pulling back so that she could see what he was asking. Yes...Obviously. Yes. She wanted to go home with him.

"I meannnn-," Devyn looked over at Minna. She'd come with a friend. And her friend certainly wasn't ready to leave just yet. They'd been here for what? Twenty minutes? She hadn't gotten to even enjoy herself behind Devyn's bullshit. But the look Minna was giving her said she would beat her ass for not leaving even before her mouth said it.

Devyn laughed, burying her face in Tre's chest. "Minna, I can't just-" she cut her off. A "yes, you can" leaving her before Devyn could even finish protesting. They came together! They were supposed to be leaving together. But Minna didn't see it that way. Shooing her and Tre' and assuring Devyn she'd be fine.

She pulled away from Tre' then, hugging her friends and making her promise. "Text me. In the car. When you get back to the building. When you get in the room-," she made eye contact then. "Text me."

Yeah...The liquor was kicking in...She was ready to go and Minna was making it easy...

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Minna

[*] posted on 23-11-2019 at 10:12 AM

If Devyn didn't get her ENTIRE CUTE ASS out the door with Tre', Minna was going to have to remind her of the plan again! And what was the plan? The plan was "SELF FIRST". Not Koi. Not even Minna. HER. And if Devyn had to show out a little and leave Minna behind, shit. She should! And she was going to stick to the plan as Minna found herself shooing both Devyn and Tre' to do God knew what at his apartment. But one thing Minna did know? Devyn was going to remember this night differently. She wasn't going to think about Koi or their failed relationship! She was going to think about Tre's ability to breathe through his ears (Devyn's words...not Minna's).

"Okay, okay! Just go!" Minna said, laughing as Devyn hugged her and told her a MILLION times to make sure she let her know when she was home. She would...just because she promised. But Minna already knew she wouldn't get the text. She'd be..."distracted".

"And have fun..." She whispered, laughing again as Devyn turned back to Tre', his hand going back around her waist as he turned to Minna, considering her for a second.

"You good?" He asked, nodding his head her way.

"Look, I'm good. Devyn isn't the only one going home with a Kappa tonight..." She nodded, shooing him on, his smile widening. He chuckled, making eye contact with someone sitting in the section he'd previously been sitting in. He pointed to Minna, some type of completely silent communication happening quicker than she could process it.

"If you need anything, frat's got you. Okay?" He said, smiling as she nodded. He smiled wider when his attention focused back on Devyn.

"Good niiiiight!" Minna called after them, watching them walk towards the door.

YEP. It was about to be a good night for her, too.

It had NOT been a good night. An hour into the party, after Devyn and Tre' left, someone spilled a drink down the front of her dress (thank God it was vodka), and she'd gotten into it with some disrespectfully handsy nigga as OBVIOUSLY a bitch couldn't twerk to "Big Ole' Freak" in peace. THEN to top it off, she'd forgotten that she and Devyn had Uber'd to the event. THAT meant she'd have to Uber back to campus when she was ready to go...which was now. She sighed as she pulled her phone out of her clutch, pulling up the Uber app. The wait time was going to be ridiculous as EVERYONE was partying tonight. King Street was packed and parties were winding down, meaning everyone was looking for a ride. Prices were going up and a share ride was NOT the move as NO one was throwing up on the Louboutins she'd borrowed from Devyn...

Because I'm what? Sickening...

Enzo

[*] posted on 23-11-2019 at 12:16 PM

The night was finally winding down. Enzo had gotten Koi to calm down and come inside. They hadn't ended up getting that drink as his homegirl's friend was by the bar and Enzo couldn't risk another run in. They'd spent most of the night clear on the other side of the club being distracted by other prospects and the girls that flocked to wherever his roommate was automatically. Enzo had been polite enough to a few, but he couldn't stop thinking about Minna the Muse...He also couldn't leave Koi alone long enough to find her and shoot his shot. Sure, he was chilling right now, but Enzo noticed the change in his demeanor every few minutes. He knew Koi was still thinking about his ex.

At least that was true until Courtney came around. Courtney with the big hair and the one dimple. She was a cute girl, for sure. And with the way she was all over Koi, it was obvious how that was going to go. So, they'd gotten out a few minutes ago and Enzo was giving his roommate a head start home so that they could take that shit to Koi's room and Enzo didn't walk in on him with some half naked girl on their living room couch...again.

He sighed, making the rounds as he left. Most of the football player's had left. They had a game tomorrow and had to be up at the ass crack of dawn to get ready, but Enzo wanted the extra face time. Speaking of which...He smiled as he passed an empty section. Well, empty save for one person.

"Minna the Muse-" he called her name, noticing the stress in her face as she stared at her phone. Why was she over here by herself? "You okay?"

I'm so down for you.
I see you from the inside.
Minna

[*] posted on 23-11-2019 at 02:51 PM

The night was officially horrible as the "ugly" lights turned on in the club, making Minna blink rapidly after being in the dark most of the night. Fantastic. She'd been sitting on that damn couch for nearly thirty minutes trying to find an Uber that would get her back to campus! Even the Uber share rides were packed. Ugh, she knew this was going to happen the second she sent Devyn off with Tre'. She didn't know ANYONE at this party and everyone she'd met that night had mysteriously disappeared. Looked like everyone (except HER) found someone to take home that night. She, on the other hand, only had Handsy McFuckface to brag about that evening...which wasn't saying much. And he must've had a couple of "friends" in the room, because after that scene? None of the Ques would come near her. Lovely.

She sighed again, thinking about her absolute lack of luck when she thought she saw someone approaching her. Considering that no one at this party even knew her name she knew they couldn't be about to talk to-

Minna the Muse... Her head snapped up as the deep voice said her name...well, the nickname that Devyn had given her the second Minna'd let her style her for an IG post. She smiled slowly, taking a moment to recognize the face. Gorgeous complexion, first of all. He looked like he was wearing warmed caramel. Second of all, the kindest eyes she'd seen in awhile. Oh!

"You're...Koi's friend..." She giggled a little.

"I don't think I caught your name..." That was because he didn't give it. Not that she'd been thirsting after an introduction when she met him as he looked like he was a man with a mission. And that mission seemed to be how to get Koi as far away from Devyn as he could before the man had a whole meltdown.

"I'm good...just a little...stranded."

Enzo

[*] posted on 23-11-2019 at 05:49 PM

Thank God for fucking favor! Enzo couldn't believe his luck as he happened upon Minna on his way out. It was fate that he see her again and finally properly introduce himself. Maybe get her phone number. Maybe get a date. Now that he wasn't trying to balance this Kappa shit, Koi and his bullshit, not getting into it with Tre' White...he could focus. On her. All he knew about her so far was that she was stunning and he was desperate for more. Oh. That and her name.

You're...Koi's friend... He nodded, his smile widening at her giggle. It was a sound he wanted to hear again as soon as it ended. "I'm Enzo-," he finally introduced himself, taking a seat next to her, careful about his distance. As a big dude, Enzo was always aware of how he came off to people. Police and women especially. This woman especially. She spoke again, responding to his question about the stress on her face and his smile dropped for the first time.

Stranded? How the fuck was she stranded? Again, why was she here by herself? She came with somebody. "What do you mean stranded? Where is your homegirl?" Devyn couldn't have left Minna in a club full of frat guys by her gotdamn self...He knew she didn't do that shit...

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 24-11-2019 at 07:25 AM

Enzo. That was a cute name. Minna was pretty sure it stood for something and that Enzo, here, was a proud member of the "my name is either too long, too complicated, or too embarrassing to tell you...so just call me this" club. But she liked it. Oddly, Enzo fit him...and why the fuck was she so interested in breaking down his name? Especially when he'd just introduced himself and she was still grinning at him like an idiot.

"Enzo. I dig it." She said, watching as he took a seat next to her on the roomy couch. And roomy was necessary because Enzo was a "big boy"...in the best way. His thighs looked like the could crush watermelons...and Minna couldn't help but silently ask herself why she thought that was incredibly hot. And another thing about Enzo? He got "personal space". She peeped how he intentionally, but unknowingly made sure to give her the fifty feet she required from men she didn't fucking know. That was...polite. And less cringey than the night had been. And almost as if he heard Minna thanking the social gods for a person that knew how to mind their own space and business, Enzo asked what "stranded" meant, asking where her "homegirl" was. And by homegirl, she knew he meant Devyn...also known as his roommate's ex. Well. At least Enzo got "Minding His Business 101" half right...

"Well...my homegirl..." Minna started, sitting so that she was facing Enzo.

"...is off minding her business with Tre'." Okay, so maybe she was being a little...messy...but admitting that Devyn was with Tre'. But hey, maybe he'd tell his homeboy and secure the fact that her "homegirl" was really out here living for herself...which she completely deserved to do. Not to say that she knew the ends and outs of what happened with Koi and Devyn, but she knew what it looked like when someone would give their whole heart just to fix the half of someone else's.

"And I'm here..." She smiled a little. "...waiting for the Uber that's never coming..."

Enzo

[*] posted on 24-11-2019 at 08:45 AM

She was smiling at him. When she did it, her lips pulled at the corners and her dimples got so deep Enzo wasn't sure she could be real. And it was a genuine smile, reaching her big brown eyes and making her whole face somehow seem brighter. She was a fucking Disney princess and he was sure he had never seen a face so perfect. And she'd given that smile when he'd given his name.

She took it away as he asked her about where Devyn was. There was no reason for Minna to be stranded, at least not by herself. Where he was from, shit didn't go down like this. You came with your friend, you left with your friend. It was that simple. Hell, females didn't like going to the bathroom without one another so he couldn't understand Devyn not sitting here with her or neither of them sitting here because they were in the bathroom. That's how he knew the answer to his question before he asked it.

Enzo couldn't help but roll his eyes, chucking a bit at the audacity of Minna's so called "friend". She was "off minding her business with Tre'". "Of course she is-," oops. He watched Minna frown then and he hated that. He hadn't meant to say that out loud. But of course she was.

"Sorry. I say things a little too plain sometimes. But that's fucked up to me. She shouldn't have left you here..." Enzo didn't get it. Earlier that night, he'd basically had to drag Koi away from her and her new situation and watched him break down over this girl. Here Minna was going to bat for her even though Enzo hadn't accused her of anything when he asked where she was, he'd only really beein interested in why she wasn't with her friend. Two people, willing to stand up and break down for this Devyn chick and Enzo didn't get why. She seemed selfish.

He'd peeped the hug between Koi and his ex. That wasn't a "we broke up and we're cool with it" hug. Both of them seemed to melt together for that brief moment before Tre', and if Enzo could see that without much trouble, surely Devyn knew Koi felt it. She was stringing him along. And now Minna was here by herself? While Devyn was off sack chasing? That wasn't a friend he'd want in his circle, but...different strokes he guessed.

"Nah-," Enzo stood again, "You don't have to wait for an Uber. I'm going back to campus now. Ride with me?"

I'm so down for you.
Minna

[*] posted on 24-11-2019 at 11:27 AM

Of course she is- OOP! What was that? Minna couldn't help the frown of confusion that crossed her face for a second. It was quick, but she was sure Enzo noticed, his explanation coming soon after his hi-key reckless words. He said things a little too plain, huh? Oh, she would've never guessed that by the completely FORWARD way he told her that her roommate was completely wrong for leaving her behind. And Minna hated that. The double bias? How was it perfectly okay for Enzo to be standing there, chatting her up, sans friends in the vicinity just like she was and...his boy wasn't with him? Actually, Minna had seen him slip out earlier with that gorgeous, one-dimpled girl, Whitney! Courtney? Something with a "ney" at the end of it? Whatever her name was, she had them going crazy on campus. Hell, even Minna had given her a double take! And Koi was long gone with her...while Enzo was busy judging Devyn's life.

"I get you. But she's a big girl...so am I. I'm good..." She said simply, smirking. She left off the part about Koi leaving him to be balls deep in a girl on purpose. Some people weren't ready for the truth. And the truth was, Minna wasn't twelve. Devyn wasn't her chaperone. And he was madd aggy. Cute, but aggy.

And... Mr. Aggy was offering her a ride? Part of her wanted to argue with him. Wanted to tell him that she could get herself back to campus without assistance from him. But...something...way deep down also said "get the fuck in his car". She didn't know what it was. Because she'd just met this guy. And she sure didn't know him well enough to jump in his car...truck...something with wheels. He seemed sweet (outside of the slightly misogynistic shade) and he kept...looking her. Like, really looking at her, his eyes almost searching every inch of her...being every time he looked her way. It was weird. It was intriguing...

"Yeah...okay." She said softly, feeling her cheeks warm as that steady gaze caught her up. Was she fuckin' blushing?!

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top