Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Kawika Ke-a
Kawika
Unregistered

[*] posted on 15-4-2011 at 06:00 AM
Kawika Ke-a

Kawika Ke-a

Nickname:
The Mrs. calls me Wika. Others stick to Kawika.

Place of Birth:
Kapuhai Reef, Hawaii

Ethnicity:
Maori

Nationality:
American

Height:
6"3'

Weight:

Tattoos:
Maori Sleeve and Chest-plate

Piercings:
None

Scars:
The ones that come with the job.

Criminal Record:
I'm not one, I just catch them.

Education:
BS in Political Science and Criminal Justice

Job:
Senior Lead Officer: Police Officer III+1

Family:
Distant.
My mother passed and my father is still in South Shore with my younger brother Kaipo.

Pets:
A bulldog/pug mix named Scamp, he's Nani's.

Personality:
Laid-back, sweet, respectful, honest (sometimes a little too honest).

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Engaged to Leinani Hāmākua.

Fun Facts:
Contrary to popular belief; I hate doughnuts.
Family life is incredibly important to me.
It takes a lot to get under my skin, but once you do I am a scrapper.

Short Biography:
My mother was 8 months along when we moved to the island from New Zealand. She and my father settled into South Shore and two weeks later I came along. We were a quiet, happy family of three for 12 years until my little brother Kaipo came along. We stayed a family of three. The happiness left with my mother though. She died giving birth to Kaipo.

My father was never the same and he never forgave Kaipo for "killing" her. He was harder on my little brother than he was on me, more strict, more critical. I did what I could to keep the peace between them most of the time, but I had to go to school after graduation. I had classes, I lived on campus; I couldn't be in both places. My father never really approved of that either. I like to think he just wanted me to be around, but I know he resented me leaving him with Kaipo. None of this is my brother's fault but he shoulders my fathers sorrow and guilt like a heavy burden.

So it's been Kaipo and my dad for the last eight years. Of course I go visit every now and again, but now there's my fiancee, Lenani and her family and my work. I am going to try to be around more now. Last time I was home Kaipo was not and hadn't been for a while. Dad had no idea where he was, but I found him with these punks in Pali'elemoku...

Not a good sign.

Kiki
Super Administrator

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-4-2011 at 06:05 AM

Approved!
Welcome to KR!

Go To Top