Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5
Author: Subject: Foyer & Living Room
Koi

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 09:04 AM
Foyer & Living Room

Nothing family related happens here...ever.
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 01:33 PM

She didn’t know what she had been expecting. All the parties she’d gone to back home had been in The Bluff. That’s where her people stayed and the ones that didn’t stay there, were down to ride over with her. A party in Lithonia was pretty far and between and anytime they actually happened, everyone wishes they hadn’t. So a good party at a rich dude’s house wasn’t something she had experienced before and when she actually pulled up to the place she was pretty sure this experience would be like the last. It was dead silent outside of his place and if it hadn’t been for a few flashing colors in the windows she would have thought she was in the wrong place...She swore if this shit had been a waste of time...well no it couldn’t be that, she knew he at least had good weed, so worse came to worse she would at least get lifted before she rolled out. God she hoped this wasn’t no lame shit...

She had not hoped in vain. As she reached the front door to his place, things remained quiet, but as soon as the door was opened she was bombarded with smoke, music, and the stare of some guy she otherwise would never have spoken to. She had no idea what kind of walls this place was made of, but if it was holding all this shit in, she could only guess what lied in the dark behind the door. “Looks like AJW sent us the best of the best...-,” A comment from the boy that had opened the door, his eyes roaming her body as if he owned it already. Ugh.

“Excuse yourself-,” she pushed past him, her hand meeting the center of his chest as she stepped through the smokey veil at the front door. Bodies. There were at least a hundred people in the kid’s living room alone and a quick scan of the room didn’t do any good in helping her find the only person she knew...Where was Koi? Would she be playing herself if she texted him?

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Koi

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 04:03 PM

The bass of the music streaming from his Pops' surround sound system filled the darkened room. The lights were lowered, save for the dimmed ones from the top floor and one of his friends, who was playing DJ that night, already had people acting up on the dance floor. People who Koi didn't even know had stormed the place. But he only had himself to thank for that shit as he'd made SURE that every kid in Kapuhai Reef knew about the party going down night. Some of his boys had even gotten the message to a couple of girls they were smashing out who went to AJW High, the public school on the other side of the island. After that, they knew the party was going to be massive. There were people there from KPA too, but AJW was deep in the place. Not a problem, though as those kids knew how to party. And thankfully, everything had turned out motherfucking lovely. There was so much kush in the air that they were breathing straight contact. Fuck oxygen. He leaned against one of the couches that had been pushed against the wall, his boys posting up with him, watching the girls wine and juke on the floor.

"And I'm fuckin' her...and I'mma do that bitch...and I'mma do her doggy 'cause she ain't that cute..." Koi's laugh was probably the loudest as he listened to one of his boys rant...high as a the empire state about the girls he was about to do that night. And these were the good times. The times when nothing mattered but the party and the weed and the love. It didn't matter what happened on the other side of that weekend. The colors lights mattered. The high mattered. And that's all that Koi gave a fuck about.

With a pound, he couldn't help but agree with his boy about the choice on his "do me" list. The girls he'd pointed out were bad as hell and obviously from AJW as they were putting it on...heavy. Wasn't a big surprise though. AJW girls watched KPA boys, hard. And why wouldn't they? KPA meant money, prestige, and privilege. Wasn't hard to figure out why they meant so much to girls like that. Most of them had only seen lifestyles like his on MTv and to get something like it, they'd do anything. And he meant anything...just to get a taste.

"Fuck your list, dude. I've got the one in the tight jeans...yeah...her." Koi's eyes followed where his other friend was pointing, falling on a girl who was dancing with her friend across the room. She was cute. No lie. Cute little ass, too. Just as bad, but not enough to keep Koi's eye. The only girl that was had failed to show up that night, which was cool. Koi had extended the invitation, she'd said maybe. Guess she'd opted out. Her loss.

"Shit...the fuck is that?" Looking to the right, Koi saw his friend lean forward, the look of "anxious motherfucker" spread over his face. Koi's eyes followed his gaze and a small smile met his lips as he found...Devyn. She came.

it's gonna get difficult to stand,
but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 05:13 PM

She was already kind of loving it. The music was right, the people were hype, and she already caught a little bit of a contact high in this room full of smoke. She would have liked it a little more if she had a drink or two in her hand but, she could probably get one of those once she found the host. She’d low key been hyped about this since he’d invited her and even though she’d never admit it, she’d spent an hour putting this outfit together and as she’d promised when she committed to coming, she was the baddest bitch in the building. There were maybe...two other females on her level that night, but like their basic and busted counterparts they were thirsty as hell. She watched as one girl kissed another for the entertainment of a kid with a way too hype look on his face, while another female twirked the shit out of some guy...she didn’t have the ass for it though.

There was plenty of fun being had by all. All except her...She was feeling it or whatever but, if Koi didn’t make his presence known soon she was going to be out. She didn’t know anyone here and it made shit kind of awkward. Of course there were some who were more than willing to make friends with her. Her thoughts halted and her search stopped as she felt a hand grip her ass. THE FUCK?! She swatted at the hand, her open hand giving the boy warning before her fists went to work. “‘Damn, baby what’s the problem?” His hands went up in a form of surrender that only made her want to fuck him up even more. The problem?

“Your got damn hands are the problem. Keep them to your self-,” she warned, her eyes narrowing as she turned her back to him beginning her trip across the room again. She was sure she heard the word ‘bitch’ slip from his lips but, she let it ride. The place was big enough for her not to see him anymore and...oh. Again her attention was diverted as her eyes fell on a familiar face. And he had the cutest little smirk on his face...God she wanted to sit on hi--No. He hadn’t earned that yet...A smirk to match his fell on her lips as she made her way to where he and his boys were lounging. She nodded at the group collectively, a short ‘fellas’ on her lips as a form of greeting before her eyes fell on Koi’s.

“This looks like where the VIP niggas be at-,” she teased.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 06:14 PM

Even in the dim room, through the kush haze, through the foggy high, he could see Devyn. Clear as fucking day. He couldn't help smiling as he saw her parting through the crowd towards where he sat. A quiet chorus of mingling "Damn"s and "Fuck"s streamed from his boys' mouths. In that outfit, those sounds had to have been her theme music that night. Everywhere that she walked, wearing that? Yeah, Koi was sure she'd heard it playing on repeat. Silently, he watched her as his friends went on about her, how they were definitely adding her to their queues, making an honorary space for a "bitch as bad as that". How AJW was about to get five new students because they were transferring for that ass. But Koi just watched, that smile never leaving his lips. She hadn't noticed him yet, but he was definitely watching her, barely staying propped on the arm of the couch as he undressed her with his eyes. Seemed to be a fucking habit with her...him, undressing her as he watched her that is. But could anybody blame a nigga? After setting eyes on her, he knew they wouldn't.

Finally, her eyes met the back wall where he was posted, her lips curling up as soon as her head turned in his direction. And just like that, he could tell that she'd seen him. Was he going to move from the spot where he was? Hell no. She would make her way back to him. And he didn't want to say it, but...there was something about having something that bodied walk up to him. Ego stroke? Yeah, he'd admit to that.

"Nigga, did you hear us? You starin' hard as hell." With a start, Koi turned to his friend's voice hesitantly. Without saying two words, he smiled again ignoring the "Ah shit, target spotted!" and the loud laughs that followed. Yeah, target spotted. Watching Devyn make her way towards him, his eyes traced her body, licking his lips as he took her completely in. He made it all the way to her hips before he stopped. Damn, he was caught up watching them roll as she walked; she had a walk twice her damn age and Koi had a hard time believing that she didn't know it. Half the guys in the room knew she did. Koi watched as she walked through the crowd. Eyes left the bodies of other girls and settled on hers. One dude even had the nuts to even reach out and grab her ass. Yeah, Koi could've told him that shit wasn't a good idea as she turned, looking like she could have slapped the shit out of him. With a quiet laugh, Koi adjusted his hat and stood up.

Watching her as she walked up to him, addressing his boys before she spoke to him, he put his hands in the pockets of his letter jacket, smiling at her joke as his eyes got a better look at her close up. Fucking spectacular.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You back here where the party's really at!" One of his friends spoke first, Koi's eyes looking back at him before he looked back to Devyn, his eyes connected with hers.

"Waddup, hips?" He said quietly, smirking at her again.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 07:53 PM

He was real fresh tonight. She wasn’t even going to front on him. Every guy looked good in a suit and tie, so she wasn’t going to pretend she hadn’t fantasized about stripping him out of his uniform but, he had swag in his street clothes too. Hipster swag but, swag none the less. She fucked with it. Or at least she wanted to. And with the sexy ass smirk on his lips, he wanted her to fuck with him too. Hard and fast. Of course, the same thing could be said for a few of the guys in the room. Sure, other girls still maintained the attention of most, but she could feel eyes on her...and she could see the eyes of Koi’s crew on her, the boys exchanging daps as she witnessed the thirst in a few of them, automatically writing them off. Thirst wasn’t sexy...Koi just stared. And she found that shit sexy as hell. Fuck...

She could tell he was waiting for her. That was cute. Sure, for all she knew a bitch had just hopped off his dick for a glass of water and she just happened to spot him at the right time but, the fact that he wasn’t surrounded by bitches meant something. And the niggas he chose to align himself with weren’t bad either. A couple of them she might let feed her...once. A couple she’d smash...maybe...But Koi...She couldn’t help the smirk on her lips either as she approached.

Devyn’s first words were to him but, one of his over anxious friends replied. She thought about playing his life but, decided against it, a sweet smile on her lips as she winked at him a little. See? She could be nice. That and she didn’t want Koi to think he was special or no shit like that...not yet anyway. Koi eyed the boy and the friend shut up, his eyes still silently lusting over her. She playfully rolled her eyes as Koi spoke to her. Hips? That’s what he was interested in, huh? “Well this hipster kid told me that I wouldn’t regret coming to this “kickback”-,” she made air quotes around the word as she spoke, smirk never falling from her lips.

“I mean, it’s iight, but...I’m not sure why I’m still sober...” She smirked, hoping either he or one of the boys would take a hint. Could she get something in her system please?

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 09:02 PM

Hell yeah. Hips. Koi knew that wasn't her damn name. He knew exactly who the fuck she was when she walked up to him, that smile that matched his wearing on her lips like lipstick. But he called her out of her name for two reasons. One, his eyes could barely detach themselves from her goddamned hips. He would've watched those things all night if she let him. She had a sweet ass little body, but the one part of it that had him shook was definitely underneath her jeans. Second reason? He wanted his boys to realize that he and Devyn already had history. He knew her, she knew him. And despite the way they started, it had ended with her here, smirking at him with the same lust that he carried in his eyes. Yeah, she wasn't really an option for anyone else in the room, as far as he was concerned. Marking his territory? Maybe. But he could tell her, if she wanted to know...if she was checking for anything in that room that could do it better than Koi, her search would be fucking futile. Not even his boys would get the "recommendation" because they'd just be a waste of her time. But she could believe that Koi wouldn't waste a single second.

"Hipster kid? Damn, wonder who that could've been?" He joked back, checking his peripheral, checking for his friends' faces. Yeah, they were figuring it out. He could see the question in their faces, asking shit with their eyes that their mouths were hesitating to bring up. How the fuck does he know her? Who the hell is this girl? "Either way, you're here. Guess you took that hipster kid's word? Seems like a pretty smart ass cat." Biting his lip as he smiled at her again, letting their game keep going, the crazy, jealous ass looks he was getting from his boys kept coming too. Just a sign that a fine bitch could turn the best of friends into serious competition.

"I don't know why you still sober either, ma. But I can fix that for you..." Again, his boy spoke out of turn. Without even turning around, he rolled his eyes at him and shook his head. Derrick, also known as the fucking "chatty" one, was always a little bit more...excited and outspoken than the rest of the group. He was wild, that was for damn sure. Said whatever he felt. And usually, it didn't bother Koi too much, but that night it was grating his damn nerves.

"Derrick, she's not talking to you...damn." He said, a soft frown meeting his brow as he pulled the blunt that he'd freaked earlier from behind his ear, holding it in front of himself so that Devyn could see it. "I got you, Hips." Pulling his other hand from his jacket pocket and produced the platinum-plated Zippo his father got him on a "let's be friends" kind of trip and placed the blunt between his lips, lighting it. He puffed it quickly, blowing the smoke in the air as he handed it to Devyn, pulling her closer to the couch so that she could pass that shit.

"Look at you. Getting the special treatment from the host. Quid pro quo..." With a glint of mischief in his eyes, he kept his gaze on Devyn.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 09:45 PM

Ha. She liked it. His little nickname for her. Hips. It rolled off his tongue the way she walked; smooth and she liked it. Maybe because she liked the way he sounded when he said it, his words coated in lust under a low tone...or maybe it was the way his friends looked when he said it. Salty, like they knew he’d already gotten the goods and they couldn’t have what they so desperately wanted...Or maybe it was just because she would love nothing more than to have him between her thighs, his hands gripping the shit out of her hips as he ate it like his last meal...Mmmm. She had to stop. She hadn’t been here for a half hour and already she was debating giving him the goods? Was it that serious? Kind of. She was going through a little bit of a drought. The move to Kapuhai Reef meant stating over. She hadn’t had sex in over a month and it was obvious she was craving. And Koi was just the guys to curb that for her. Her body was calling out for him and she was sure he’d have no issues responding.

She chuckled a little as he played off her hipster kid comment, complimenting himself at the same time. Cute. Yeah the hipster kid was pretty smart but, he still hadn’t solved her current problem. A drink, a blunt, some dick. She needed something in her body to get her going, preferably either of the first two until she knew who she was dealing with. Koi was cool, but she wasn’t too keen on the “no fun unless the homies get some” motto. Her goods weren’t for everybody and not everyone was worthy...The friend, Derrick, he was trying ever so hard to change her opinion of his worth with his every word. It wasn’t working. She was about to politely let him know that, but Koi did first...less than politely though.

I got you, Hips. That was all she needed to hear. Koi was fucking perfect. He knew what she fucking liked and that shit was sexy as hell, too. She watched him light it, taking a short hit before passing it to her, pulling her closer to the group so she could pass. She toked, and somehow the shit he’d given her was better than the previous, the shit she got at KPA? That shit made her moan...this shit made her wet. Koi spoke as she let the smoke sit in her chest, the direct high mixing with her contact. Ha! This guy...She exhaled, blowing the smoke up as she giggled a bit.

Quid pro quo huh?” She smirked, her eyes finding his as she handed off the blunt to one of his friends. “Well maybe you should tell me what you want in return and you’ll see what I can do...” Yeah...He’d see.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 10:38 PM

What did Koi want from her? To get in between it, obviously. But that wasn't something that he thought her ears were ready to hear. Yeah, they'd been giving each other eyes for a moment now, that shit had started at KPA from the moment that her hand found his tie. But he knew that she wasn't ready for him yet. Maybe because he felt like she was holding back. Her eyes said sex, but her actions didn't quite say the same yet. But she didn't have to worry, because when her actions matched the eye-fuck she was sending him, she wouldn't have to worry about him complying. He didn't hesitate when the light switched to "green". As quick as he answered her request for something to get her nice, she needed to know that he'd be even quicker the next time she asked for something to put between her lips...

"Quid pro quo. An exchange. But I know you already figured that out..." He answered her, smiling at her light giggle as his eyes followed the direction of the blunt. Yeah, he had to watch those niggas. Not that they were trifling, but the shit that Koi brought to the party was good and that meant people got greedy. He looked back to her when he figured out what way it was going...and when he heard the rest of her comment. Tell her what he wanted? Okay, he could do-damn. For a moment, the buzz getting the best of him, he swore his mind slipped into every possibility and scenario of what she'd just told him. You'll see what I can do... Shit. What could she do? Looking at the spread of those hips, her perfect lips...and that shirt that was barely holding all of her in, his mind was coming up with some pretty interesting answers.

With his mouth fixed to answer, he leaned towards her, only to be fucking interrupted by Derrick's dumb ass. Yeah, so Hips...that your name or you go a government one that you care to share? Before he could catch himself, his lip curled as he looked to the side again, some of his boys laughing softly at the stiffening of his back and Derrick's persistent ass. Why wouldn't he shut the fuck up? Apparently Devyn wasn't even talking to his ass. She was up in his space. Koi's. She wasn't studyin' anybody posted on that goddamn wall BUT him. Derrick couldn't see that though. Guess he thought this was a fucking group activity. It fucking wasn't. And what was concerning him even more? The fact that he was so annoyed by it. He knew Derrick. He knew his backstory and his need to be right in the center...where the attention was. So, why the fuck was it irritating him so badly?

"Derrick. The fuck?" Turning around completely, he caught Derrick's eyes, his friend looking as confused as he felt. He needed to get a damn grip. It wasn't that serious right? With a heavy sigh, he turned back around, his eyes rounding out as he looked at Devyn, a smile following the expression, just hoping to cut the "tense" in the moment.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 19-11-2011 at 11:31 PM

Quid pro quo. This was an exchange of goods. She was getting his time and his bud so, she probably owed him double...But she was eye fucking the shit out of him so maybe they were closer to even than she thought. She would love for them to get even closer though, the mere thought of sex with a little hash in her system bringing her to the edge. Damn it, for the first time in her life she wished she was fucking easy. Self-respect be damned, she wanted Koi in her bed, underneath her body, while she rode him like that last bus back to Georgia. Was that too much to ask for? Not at all. She knew he was more than willing to comply, but something in her wouldn’t let her ask him for it. She knew guys like Koi and playing into their hype only ended in you getting played...then used...then played again before they called it quits and let you rot in a fucking rehabilitation clinic with no family and no...woah. Weed had her slipping...

She tuned back in just in time to watch his face change as he realized what she’d really said to him. His smirk became a kind of mischievous smile and he leaned in to her, a response on his lips ready to spill into the air around him until...FUCK! What the fuck was this kid’s problem? Did he not understand the concept of a cock-block? Because he was one. A big one. If Koi was trying to get fucking laid tonight his boy had to go. He talked too damn much and it was turning her all the way off...She sighed as Koi turned on him, Derrick’s face slipping into confusion as Koi turned back to her. Mm. He didn’t get it? She could explain. She’d have to be careful though. Derrick was fucking up this hook up on her end but completely playing him would probably fuck it up on Koi’s...she’d be sweet. She shifted her attention, her body coming closer to Koi’s and her eyes finding Derrick as she thought of a way to word what she had to say without being rude.

“Derrick, baby...-,” I’m trying to get fucking laid...That was what pushed at her lips but, she held back, knowing how the thirst made someone look, “What you’re doing is cute but, stop-,” She could make it real clear for him if he wanted. He eyes shifted then falling on Koi as she finished.

“‘Hips’ is...just for him...” she paused letting the shit sink in for a second before she got friendly again, “...but you can call me Devyn.”

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 12:05 AM

Koi was caught. Like seriously caught as to what to do about Derrick's loose ass, loud ass mouth. Any other day, it wouldn't have mattered too much. Koi didn't mess with his boy too much about the "vomit mouth" he caught on some occasions. It wasn't too hard to figure out Derrick. Middle child, three siblings and two doctors for parents. He got attention where he could find it, which was usually drawing it to himself. And Koi didn't sweat it. Usually, he liked to ride the background...just do his thing. He didn't need to be the center of shit. He knew how to survive if attention was short. That was his fucking life. People all up his ass was his last concern as he didn't have in the first place. But that night, shit was different. Real talk, he didn't mother fucking want to share. He was being a stubborn ass brat that night. Whether it was conversation, a dance, a smoke, whatever the fuck...he wanted Devyn to himself. Because she was looking too good to share, too good to even take his eyes off of her and too good to let his boy keep blocking, no matter how close they were. But what the fuck was he supposed to say? Shut the fuck up and find something useful to do with your mouth...? Yeah...no. He couldn't figure it out, so he wasn't gone say a damn thing until he could.

Only, it looked like someone was about to beat him to the punch. Watching Devyn's eyes shift attention, her body drawing closer to his, chest nearly touching his, he looked over his shoulder, the rest of his friends taking pause as they waited for what Devyn had to say. When she started, an expression of "well, damn" settled on his face. He looked away from Derrick, not even wanting to see the embarrassment settling there and back at Devyn, who was letting him down as easy as she could. Koi couldn't act surprised. He knew that it was coming. His homie was coming off to damn desperate, his lips nearly flying off his damn face to answer every comment that Devyn made, whether it was directed to him or not. He had to chill out with that. Usually girls played into that shit, but Devyn was a different caliber. And she...

What? Hips is...just for him... Koi almost did a fucking double take. Staring at her as she said what she had to say, his jaw clenched...in an effort to not grab her ass up and take her upstairs. Instead, he looked to the side, catching Derrick out of the side of his eye, his smirk directed right at his boy before he set his gaze back on Devyn. And there it was. Territory had been marked. His gaze didn't even end as she introduced herself. He just kept looking at her, one of his hands coming to her hip, pulling her into him, grasp moving under her blazer...just so he could touch her skin. What? That shit fucking turned him on. Maybe she should've used different words if she didn't want to be snatched up.

And that was the end of the conversation. They didn't need to know more about her as there was nothing to know outside of the fact that tonight, she'd be in his room...no use coming and looking for something that wasn't going to need to be found.

Clearing his throat, he smiled again, nodding to his boy to pass him the blunt that had made its' way through his boys. He took it from him, took a long inhale, holding it in his throat as he lowered his mouth to Devyn's. Lips almost touching, he let the thick smoke curl from his barely opened mouth, licking his lips as it coiled between them. Yeah, fuck talking.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 07:29 AM

He was just so fucking...extra. What kind of friend blocked this fucking hard over ass he was obviously not getting? Shit was rude and fucking unnecessary and if no one else was going to call him on his shit, Dev would. There were a few ways it could have gone. She should have told him how his thirst was on a whole other level right now. She could have told him how fucking needy he looked jumping at her every comment. She could have told him just how fucking played he was looking right about now but, she didn’t. She let him down as easy as she could, still watching his face fall a little as she made it completely clear who had her attention right now. Koi. And whether he wanted to or not, he wasn’t sharing. Although no one would ever get her to admit it, she’d come for him, and she wasn’t leaving until she got what she wanted from him...seemed to be happening a lot...him having what she wanted that was. Yeah, Derrick had to calm down.

And Koi agreed and approved, that smirk coming back to his lips as she told his friend that ‘Hips’ was his and his alone. The name and her actual hips if he played his cards right. She’d chosen. Derrick would have to find what he needed elsewhere, poor thing. Tonight she belonged to Koi and she was perfectly fine with that...as was he, his hand coming to hold the hips he loved so much, slipping beneath her blazer so that his skin touched hers. Shit. It’d been too fucking long for him to touch on her like that. Especially considering how close the two of them were right now...

Devyn smiled as he cleared his throat, a smile matching hers on his perfect ass lips. The blunt had made its way through the friends and back to Koi during Derrick’s...taming. He took it and pulled, holding the smoke as his mouth came to hover over hers; apparently they were sharing now. Her lips pucked a bit as he let the smoke escape and she sucked his secondhand in. Fuck. Why was everything this boy did a fucking turn on? And when he licked his lips? Mm. Fuck the smoke.

She closed the distance between their lips, her hand resting on his belt buckle as her tongue slipped into his mouth for what she was sure would be the first time of many that night. Her other hand came to cup his face pulling him further into the kiss as their lips twisted together as if they’d done this before. Shit, she wounder where else his mouth went to work...Biting at his bottom lip she pulled it a little, coming out of the kiss, the smoke they’d shared still in the air around them.

“Dance-,” she meant it to come out like a question but, he really didn’t have much of a choice in the matter so why ask. She turned, the hand that had been at her hip now wrapped about her waist, his palm resting against the flat of her stomach. “He’ll be back-,” she announced to his friends before leading him onto the floor.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 09:32 AM

Putting his hands on Devyn, pulling her close like that was probably risky as hell knowing that she was the type of female to straight two piece a dude if he got too fucking grabby...or chatty...or both. That she'd handled Derrick the way she did caught Koi off guard for a second. Koi would've heeded that shit as he'd already met her wrath. But something inside of him had already told him that things were different when he was the one in question. Koi didn't know what it was. But he felt it, staring at her through the dark, there at the party. The nickname that he'd given her even though this was the first time they'd even had half a damn conversation. The way her body seemed to always be drawn to him, always getting closer instead of pulling away. Shit was...weird. And what was crazy was that he felt that shit too. Her eyes connected with his, in the dark...but he could see everything. The lust twined with his. His hand on her hip didn't feel foreign...it felt like it belonged there, his fingers riding the groove of her curves a little bit too well. Or maybe the kush in the air had him trippin'. Maybe all that sex in the air, girls kissing other girls, the grindin' on the dance floor...skin showing at every turn of his head. Maybe all of that shit just had him...ready.

His lips were still less than inches away from hers as he exhaled and like a true pro, without him having to say two words, her lips pursed, sucking the smoke in. He couldn't help but lick his lips watching her...until he felt her hand between them, moving to the front of his pants, resting on the buckle of his belt. His eyes moved down, but he didn't have time to look at her hand there as she was pulling his face into hers, her tongue parting his lips, which gave way without much effort. This...was what he'd been waiting for since their short toke session in King's Plaza. When he saw the way she took the kush, her lips wrapping around that shit, he knew he wanted to do more with her lips than just watch them. And now he was getting what he wanted, his free hand, the one that held her waist, tightening as he pulled her even more into him. He couldn't help the fact that it lowered, sitting right between her lower back and the place where her ass started. He pulled at her, keeping her pressed there as their lips twisted together..his tongue rubbing against hers. And for the first time in his relationship with Mary Jane, he wished he wasn't holding onto her. Two bitches, two hands...but at the same time, two hips. That was alright, he could work with one...fuck. As soon as it started, that kiss was ending. As she pulled away, his lip caught between her teeth, he drew it into his mouth as soon as she let it go, his eyes saying all sorts of dirty shit...even more than they had before.

Dance. What? Dance? Naw, fuck. That was the natural progression after a kiss like that. They were supposed to be headed to his room, not the damn dance floor! But he didn't object. He didn't have time to, probably because she wasn't asking him if he wanted to dance, she was tellin' a nigga. With a smirk, he nodded before she turned around, the hand that was on her waist, now on her stomach. His fingertips rubbed there, pressing her against him as he toked again, feeling the high going even deeper, getting him even more elevated. Without him really noticing, she excused him from his friends, her body moving them towards the dance floor. Honestly, he didn't know where the fuck they were going. He was too busy with his hands, inhaling with one, letting his other one move up until they were right underneath her chest, brushing against her there. As they stepped closer to the floor, he leaned down, his face nuzzling the side of hers as he spoke in her ear.

"You wanna dance, huh..." He muttered, letting his lips caress her ear. "You 'bout to show me something new, Hips?"

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 11:01 AM

He wasn’t risking too much. She felt like she was making it pretty clear that he was perfectly clear to touch how however he pleased. It was strange...How they’d gone from an actual physical fight, to sharing a J, and now sharing a lot more than that. It was like night and day with this guy. His attitude from lunch that day nothing like it was now as her lips danced against his,their bodies seeing the agreement they hadn’t been able to see when they met. Everything inside of her wanted him to pick her up and take her upstairs. She felt a dangerous heat start to rise in her body, her hand slipping off of his belt buckle to the front of his pants...ugh. Why hadn’t this just been a private party? One where the two of them could get to know one another while they explored the lines, dips, and curves of one another under his sheets. Shit, she needed...a dance.

She was not about to give him ass in front of his peoples. Unlike some of the other females here, Devyn respected herself a little too much to have just any nigga watch while she gave some guy the business. No, she wouldn’t fuck him on the floor, but she would do the next best thing. She wanted to dance. And she wasn’t giving him a choice in the matter, excusing him from his friends and stealing him away. Koi didn’t seem to have any complaints and what was better was that he still had that J...He followed close, her hips rolling against him as she walked; it was nothing compared to what they were about to do to him. His hand drifted up her stomach, giving her chills in the hot, crowded space of his living room. He stopped before it came to her chest, toying with the bottom of a shirt that her aunt had told her was entirely too small when she bought it. He leaned down, his face brushing against the side of hers as he spoke to her.

Outside of the world they’d built for themselves the song was changing from something “house party” to something a little slower. Perfect. She moaned a bit feeling his lips against her ear...Show him something new? Oh, he had no idea. She didn’t dignify his question with a response, her hips rolling in soft circles to the beat as she bent over a little. Her hand came to the one he had just below her shirt and she guided it beneath the small fabric, her body still rolling against his. She didn’t know what ‘new’ was to the kid but, she was definately about to show him something.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 03:00 PM

Passing faces that he wasn't even trying to see, Koi followed close behind Devyn, clearing a path through the thick crowd in the middle of the living room. A thick heat hit him as they got closer to it, body heat and weed smoke combining there, making a haze that hid faces from his view. Not that they were his concern. The only thing he cared about at that moment was the bud in his right hand and the girl in his arms. Devyn. Her fine ass. Biting his lip, he took in the sensation of her thick hips rolling against him as they walked, pushing past other couples on the floor, most stuck in their own world as they grinded against each other, two seconds from sex. Others were too fucking high to even notice them brushing past. Didn't matter if they did notice because he and Devyn were in their own place, his hand caressing the skin on her stomach, wanting to touch her everywhere at once. And her, moaning out as his voice hit her ear, his lips touching her there. Koi didn't know whether it was the kush or whether it was their lust, but everything she did made him feel a little higher, a little hotter around the damn collar, a little more anxious. Even if he wasn't showing it from the outside, he was hungry like a motherfucker for her, glad for her that they weren't alone in the room. Because he would've taken it. Would've broken her back. Smashed until it was raw.

Waiting to see what came next, his grip loosened on her as the music changed and the couples got a little wild. Girls started dancing harder, bodies rolling with the beat as every dude around him got the same look on their face that he was wearing. Nothing existed outside of that ass. He could understand that. Especially when Devyn leaned forward a little, bending over as her hips started to roll against him. Just as he was about to move the hand that held her stomach, she touched it, her fingertips rubbing against his skin, moving his hand...underneath her top. Damn. It didn't take much for him to move his hand the rest of the way, his palm holding what he could underneath that little top. That top wasn't doing her justice from the way shit felt underneath it. Rubbing at her, he held the fullness there, his long fingers curling around her breast, squeezing softly. Fuckin' bra. If it wasn't for that shit, he would've been a lot happier. Koi knew his way around shit though...

Bringing the blunt to his lips again, he took another pull to hold him over, held it in his mouth and passed it off to a dude and his girl dancing near them. Koi needed his hands free. Fuck the weed, he'd get more later. But what he wasn't going to put off until later? Putting his damn hands all over Devyn. Especially with the way her hips moved against him. His free hand went to her thigh as she danced on him, moving inside of it, his hand holding her as she rolled her body on him. He watched her body move as he stared down to where they touched each other, her ass pressing against him. He knew his mouth was halfway open and he couldn't do shit about it but let the smoke that he'd held there tumble out while she danced on him. Fuck, he wanted her. And the shit she was doing...was making it worse. And she wasn't even breaking a damn sweat.

"Stop playin' with it..." He said, his mouth coming to her ear again. He knew she wasn't puttin' it on him like she could. And if he couldn't get inside her pants on that floor, he wanted to feel like he was. With that, the hand inside of her shirt moved, his palm against both of her breasts, pulling at the front of her bra, making space so that his hand could slip inside. He bit his lip as his palm pressed against her skin, her hard nipple rubbing against the flat of his hand as he touched her.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 06:18 PM

Faces? Nah. All she cared about was Koi and honestly, the only interest she had in his face at that particular moment was sitting on it. His body was her focus now, pleasing it the only way she was able to on this dance floor. Of course, she would get to do a lot more to it once this little party was over. She could already picture it. The night starting to wind down at about 4, the both of them feeling nice enough to sneak away, heading upstairs so that she could give him what he wasn’t about to get on the dance floor. God, she didn’t want to wait. A dance would be nice; she’d have him ready to rip her clothes off once they got the chance and she could show him that she was well worth however long the wait would be until they both got the high she was really seeking now. Weed wasn’t getting her as nice as a good long fuck with this kid would.

Until then, it was going to be him, her and this dance floor. Even now as she simply whined against him, she could feel the excitement in his hands, his other one suddenly free, as it slipped down her thigh. That meant the J he’d had was gone. It wasn’t really important right now. The hit she’d had earlier was holding her over nicely and once this dance was done she was sure Koi would be holding her over in a different way...She didn’t know how long that would be though...Could anyone really blame her for rushing things along a little? A devilish smirk met her lips as she pushed his hand further up, slipping it under her shirt. He could figure the rest out for himself. Hell, at this point he was more than welcome to take the bra off completely, she just wanted him to touch her.

And he did, his hand gently squeezing at her breast. She couldn’t help but bite her lip against the moan he elicited, her ass still making circles against him as the first verse progressed. She felt him lean further into her, his head coming to rest beside hers once again as he spoke to her. Stop playin’ with it...Okay, but only because she could hear the sex drip off of his every word. Her legs bent at the knee, as she took the hand he’d placed at her thigh, holding it up so she could balance the way she needed to. Her hips grinded harder, drawing an infinity-life shape over the front of him. Koi’s hand was still in her shirt toying with her, teasing her the way she was teasing him now. She could feel all of him through the fabric of his jeans and she had been right to assume she wouldn’t be disappointed at the end of the night...Or maybe sooner than either of them thought as the beat to the chorus dropped and she bent over almost completely, his hand coming to hold her shoulder as she put her back into the dance.

Slow jukin’ sure. That didn’t mean it wasn’t about to be the best dance of his short life.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 08:37 PM

The music playing in the background had Devyn's body doing some shit that Koi wouldn't have even thought it was capable of. Her hips were moving slowly against his front, making circles that he was sure could be repeated when he got her upstairs. His eyes lulled closed against the feeling of her pressed against him, the weed in his system making every movement so much more noticeable. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth as he played with her, his finger rolling her hard nub between them, trying to keep his hand from pulling her top completely down so he could feel all of her. Her shirt was too fucking confining and he wanted to do more than just...touch. He wanted to taste her. Fuck where they were. Fuck the people around them. He wanted one of her D's in his mouth, like, five minutes ago and the feeling wasn't going away as she danced on him, teasing the shit out of him when all he really wanted to do was take her upstairs and dig her out.

And his words didn't make the shit any better, telling her to stop holding back and really let him see what she could do. At the moment, he was beyond the tease of her dancing on him the way she was. He was ready for her and still being in clothes that separated him from getting what he wanted made that hard as fuck. The touching, rubbing...all of it was driving him even more into a place where his want was turning into a need. He needed it. Bad. It was almost like a...feigning for her. Like if he didn't get what he needed from her, he was going to go in fucking withdrawal. And his body was already showing the signs. A few beads of sweat gathered at his temples as her wind turned into a grind, her hips pressed even harder against him. He couldn't even stop himself from pushing himself into her, his body rolling against her, a soft thrust started, meeting that ass as she pushed it into his lap. Letting her take his hand as she bent over farther, he watched her press against him, wanting to grab her hips and harden his thrusts. Damn, he was trippin'. He couldn't help the soft moan that left his throat, his mouth responding to the sexy shit she was doing...his body responding too.

Was he about to hide it from her? Fuck no. He knew she felt it, the swell underneath his pants. And his shits weren't loose so he KNEW she knew. Sucking in air as she bent over completely, his hand went to her shoulder, his hand moving down the length of her body, resting on her hip as his answered the roll of hers, following them. Quickly, his hand left her hip as he lifted his shirt, wanting a better view of her against him. Damn, she was literally bussin' it wide the fuck open. He brought his hand back to her hip, gripping her firmly, his body leaning back against their grind.

"Yeeeah, fuck this..." He muttered, the hand in her shirt leaving it...just long enough to pick her up, her legs going around his waist on instinct as they made their way back to the couch where his boys sat. Only a couple of his boys still lingered as the rest were probably on the floor or in one of the rooms upstairs. When the two left on the couch saw him coming, they freed it up, already knowing what that shit meant. Without wasting a moment, he sat on the couch, Devyn still wrapped around his waist.

"Nobody told you to stop..." He whispered in her ear, jokingly, his hands coming to her thighs and feeling around to her ass. "You tired of teasin' a nigga?"

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 09:24 PM

She knew he was feeling her. Devyn could tell in the way he teased her, his hand still up the front of her shirt toying with her hormones. Shit she wanted to take that damn shirt off. Why was she stalling again? Why weren’t they doing this upstairs, naked? Because she was trying to be a fucking “lady”...okay maybe not so much a lady but, at least not a complete slut. There was life after one nighters and she would have to see him around campus and such. She couldn’t have the rumor going around that she was easy. It’d happened to a friend of hers back home and she was not willing to deal with those consequences...Of course, her friend actually had been easy. Like...legs: spread so fast I can’t believe it’s not butter, easy. That had never been Devyns steez. She had never met anyone that made her that thirsty...not before tonight anyway.

She didn’t know what it was about Koi but, his goddamn swag was getting to be too much for her. She shivered a bit, feeling his hand move down her back before he took both of her hips into his hands. She smiled, looking back as a soft thrust started, his hips meeting her ass as their slow grind continued. The question of whether or not Koi was just as ready as she was was answered as she felt a swell in his pants, her ass now meeting something a lot more interesting than just his lap. The longer this dance lasted, the more she wanted to lose her pants and the harder it was becoming for her to...woah. What?!

His hand slipped from under her shirt and he turned her around. Before she could ask what the pause was about he was lifting her, her legs instinctively encircling his waist as her hips kind of bucked in response. She could feel his length at her center and the need to have her pants off became a dire one. He was moving before she had time to ask where and she could only hope to somewhere more private where they could fuck properly and cut the bullshit. She hoped in vain but, where they ended up was fine too, his tall frame falling onto the couch as her thighs straddled him there. A lap dance? Nobody told you to stop. He was right. Why wasn’t she still moving. She pulled off her blazer, dropping it behind them before she continued her “dance”...if that’s what she could call it now.

Her arms fell around his shoulders as her hips began rotating yet again. She was basically fucking him the way she would upstairs, except her dream was a nightmare as they were both still dressed. FUCK. She looked down at him, his eyes focused on the way her body moved against his. As if he felt her stare, he looked back up to her, Devyn’s lips finding his before he could even completely look at her. Fuck, she didn’t know how much longer she’d stay dressed.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 10:10 PM

Falling back onto the couch, Devyn's thick body on his lap, Koi's hands moved up her thighs as she pulled off her blazer, exposing the rest of herself to him. And just like that, Koi's eyes were stuck to her, tracing the body that he'd only caught glimpses of that night, hidden under that blazer. Her skin was so damn smooth that his hands immediately went to it, tracing her curves as they came to rest on her ass. He squeezed her there as her hips started to move again, the dance that they'd started on the floor picking up where it left off, like he'd never stopped it in the first place. Their grind was just as hard, hips moving against each other to the beat of whatever song was playing now. Koi couldn't hear it. All he felt was the bass from it, vibrating through them as they synced their bodies with it. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at his lap where Devyn was still bouncing on him, her hips moving in circles, making it feel like she was mounted, riding the shit out of him. Their clothes were the only thing keeping what they were doing from being classified as "sex". But they could remedy that as soon as she gave the fucking word.

With a quiet moan, Koi smiled at her rub against him, the swell there turning into hardness. He pushed her forward a little, pressing against her ass with his hands so that that grind fell in a more useful spot. His hips started that thrusting shit again, their barely noticeable rhythm building up like they were already upstairs, her body in his lap and him...inside of her. He could barely wait for the moment when he didn't have to think about that shit anymore. He wanted to moment when they could be doing what he was imagining. Lusting about. Fantasizing. And he knew that she couldn't wait either. Especially when he looked in her eyes, seeing "sex" written there. All he needed was her mouth to say it too.

Looking up at her, her fixed his mouth to start in on her, talk some shit to her, get her even more ready to just squash that teasing shit and head upstairs to his room. But instead of words going out, her lips moved in, touching his. They covered hers, moving in time with them. His tongue tasted hers, twisting against it as he kissed her back, that grind getting slower...and stronger. Shit. He couldn't keep doing this shit without an outcome as he was about to pull a serious case of blue ones. Moaning again, he brought one of his hands back to her chest, this time, pulling one side of the top up, his hand pulling her out of her bra. He broke the kiss, bringing his mouth to her breast, his warm mouth covering her as his tongue teased her. His other hand pulled her waist to him as he hoped that she wouldn't pull away.

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 20-11-2011 at 11:23 PM

She allowed herself to moan as his hands traced the curves of her body, his hands getting to know her the way very few did as he made a trail to her ass, giving it a squeeze while her hips moved against his. How long had she known this kid? Less than 48 hours she was sure and with the way the relationship started, who knew this was where they’d end up...so soon. She shouldn’t have been ready for what was about to happen. Every other guy she’d ever been with had waited at least three months, their balls turning a dark hue of blue, before they even got to this point. Koi, she was ready to feel in her stomach as he dug out her center until she fell asleep. 48 hours. either he was truly blessed or she was losing her mind...because he was getting pussy tonight and there was no doubt about it.

The swell from earlier turned into a hard-on and she closed her eyes as he pulled her directly on top of it. Jesus she was fiending, another moan falling from her lips, louder this time as her head fell back a little before she caught herself. Somehow everything outside of what was happening between them right at that moment had faded. The music was a whisper, the people didn’t matter, all she could hear was her breathing and her body screaming to have him inside her. Her mouth fell to his as he looked up at her, her lips hungry to taste him and his just as eager as his tongue rubbed against hers. She nipped at his bottom lip as the kiss continued her grind becoming slower as the music faded completely.

His touch hadn’t though. She felt his hand move between them, lifting her shirt this time and exposing her. She didn’t care. Nothing existed outside of this moment with him and as he took his mouth from hers and put it to work elsewhere the cup of care tipped over completely. Before she knew what she was doing her hands were drifting down his chest, finding his belt buckle as she began undoing it. She wanted it. Right here. Right now. Right...what was that? She felt something vibrate against her thigh and at first she thought she was hallucinating...but it happened again, one long vibration, a pause, and then two short. FUCKKKKK. It was her fucking aunt! As much as she wanted to ignore the call, she couldn’t. She hadn’t been exactly forthcoming with her Aunt Athena when she left the house that night. According to the story she’d told, she was out with a quiet, bookworm type she’d met in her English class. A female bookworm type. But she obviously wasn’t and she obviously couldn’t take her call in the middle of sex at a party.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit shit-,” she pushed against Koi’s chest, his arm holding her where she was, refusing to let her go. “Koi, stop...Stop-,” she pushed hard against him then, quickly adjusting her shirt and coming to stand, her phone was on what she was sure the fifth ring and she knew she was missing this call. She told her that she would check in. Athena was doing her a favor letting her out in the first place after hearing about her little lunchroom brawl. Pissed didn’t even begin to describe the look on Koi’s face.

“I know, baby, I’m sorry. Two minutes...I really have to take this-,” she took the phone out of her pocket hoping she could make it to somewhere a little quieter before it stopped ringing. “When I come back we’re fucking-,” she said it plainly, the lust coursing through her not allowing her to censor herself. “Just two minutes...” she said before turning her back in search of somewhere quiet.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 21-11-2011 at 04:51 PM

Koi didn't give a fuck what anyone said, he knew...there was only thing that was more satisfying than a blunt between his lips. And that was what he was doing at that moment. His lips were wrapped around the fullness of Devyn's breast, the tip of his tongue teasing at that hard nub as his eyes closed at the sound of her quiet moan. He held her tighter, his hands pulling at her as he sucked at her, softly, basking in that shit. He could hear every sound between the two of them. Her moans, those full lips sucking in air as his warm tongue brushed over her. He heard the sounds his mouth made, hungry sounds as it tried to take in more than it could handle. He was so fucking greedy for her, wanting to taste all of her...all at once. And he knew that was impossible, but he was just gone enough to try. Not like he was really concentrating on what he was doing to her as she was making him lose his damn mind with the way that her hips kept moving on him. They weren't sitting on that couch anymore. The way he felt, they couldn't be. They were upstairs in his room, her bare body on top of him, pushing him deeper inside of her. Moaning as he kept hitting her spot...that one spot that was nearly pushing her to the edge. And he wanted to take her to the edge, pushing her body so close...dangling her over the edge until she finally went over it...and her body gave way to the passion below.

Sucking in air, his eyes opened on her. They were still at the party, still on that fucking couch. Still in their goddamn clothes. Damn, he was so done with all of the teasing, playing out all of the shit that they should've been doing upstairs. Yeah, it felt good as hell to feel her rubbing against him the way she was. But dress rehearsal was dumb over. It was time for the real thing. And he could tell Devyn felt the same way, her hands reaching between them, coming to top of his pants. Without leaving her chest, he pushed his middle forward, his lips only leaving her for a moment as he watched her fingers pull at his belt, the silent message that she was beyond playing that shit out and ready for the real thing. He was ready too. Damn, he was so ready.

Smirking, the tip of his tongue flicked at her nipple before his mouth covered her again, another moan breaking his lips. His body just...waited. Waited for her hand to finally touch what had been calling her damn name the entire night. With much effort, he fought the urge to just put her hand on it, let her fingers do the work that her hips had been doing. He just needed to wait. Be patient. He couldn't deny it and neither could she. Shit was about to go down. Whether it was there on that couch or in his bed, he was fucking tonight.

Before he knew it, shit was ending when it was just getting started. Curses spilled from Devyn's mouth as she pushed up against him. Fuck that...he was good and nothing was going to make him let...what? Damn!? Hearing his name being called, he pulled away from her, leaning against the couch as she pulled her top back over her exposed breast. What the fuck? Koi's eyes watched her pull out her...her phone? So, she wanted to pause getting the business because her damn phone rang? Man, fuck the phone. And Koi's eyes said the same thing as she looked at him, his thick eyebrows wrinkling in impatience. She had to take the call? Who the fuck was it? Obama, himself?

"Hell yeah we're fucking..." He said, watching her body leave his lap. She had no idea how true her statement was. After all of that shit, she wasn't leaving him with the blues. Wasn't happening. With a swift pat on her ass to let her know that he was serious about her coming back, hell or fucking high water, he watched her walk away, probably trying to find a quiet place to talk on the phone. There wasn't one. The party was live everywhere, even in the damn bathrooms. Everybody was in their zone, smoking, drinking, grinding, and fucking. And two minutes was a wait as Koi couldn't wait to join the...shit.

Across the room, he spotted her. Staring in his direction, tiny, tight ass dress hugging every curve. Fuck me heels making that ass sit up. Long black hair spilling down her shoulders, her eyes saying sex all the way from across the room. Lifting his chin, he smiled and bit his lip to let her know that he saw her staring. And that was all she needed...a fucking invitation...as those legs started moving, bringing her right to him...

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 21-11-2011 at 06:31 PM

“...Okay, Athena-,” she sighed, her hand rubbing at her forehead as she listened to her aunt tell her how to be a good house guest. Really? Now? Fuck! She was missing out on what would probably be the best fuck of her life to listen to her aunt talk about a girl’s parents who didn’t really even fucking exist. Fuck! She shouldn’t have lied. She should have just told her she was going out and left it at that...but that wouldn’t have been enough to get her out of the house. Athena had been pissed, beyond livid, when her little boyfriend told her about the misunderstanding Devy had had in the cafeteria. She grounded her but this party was imperative. She had to be here...so she lied. Creating a fictional “friend” something Athena was desperate for her to have so that she could “adjust to the move and the new place”. She was well intentioned but...no. Just no...“Yes...Okay...I know...-,” she could take much more of this. She had to get back.

“Look, I should really get back-,” she began cutting her off. “I’ll call you later.” She hung up the phone before her aunt could protest and turned to go back inside the house. The only quiet place she could find at this party was, in fact, outside of it. She didn’t bother to knock to get back in, her hand just twisting the know of the door and stepping back into the thick heat of the party. She couldn’t see the couch from where she was by the door but, with that destination in mind her feet moved swiftly to the other side of the room, back to where she had come from...Back to Koi. She was too ready. She wasn’t even going to stop at the damn couch. She was simply going to take his hand and follow him up fucking stairs. Fuck all the bullshit.

She could see him in her mind’s eye now. Waiting. As he had been when she came in only this time he already had a J sparked and his dick was hard enough to cut diamonds...Or...what? She paused as she came upon the couch, her head cocking to the side in a kind of shocked confusion. She had been half right...The D was still ready, but the bitch in his hand wasn’t Mary Jane. Who the fuck was this basic ass bitch?! An expression of “complete bitch” fell over her face as she stepped closer, coming upon the couple, busy making out the way she and Koi had been moments ago...of course she had been doing it better. What the fuck was this shit?! She got tired of waiting and spoke.

“A friend, Koi?”

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 21-11-2011 at 07:41 PM

Her kisses were hurried, frantic...like she was...starving for it. Wanting what Koi had to give so badly that she her entire body was anxious for it, grasping at him with impatient hands. His arm pulled her further into him, his other hand in her hair as his hips pushed against her. A moan poured out from between her lips, her kiss slowing as she pushed herself further into his grind against her. How the fuck did they get here? How the fuck did HE get here? Wrapped up in her arms, chests pressing against each other, her mouth sucking his bottom lip into her mouth. He couldn't even...fucking remember. He'd seen her across the room, watching him as he sat there, waiting for Devyn to come back from...where the fuck HAD she disappeared to? Right. Her damn phone rang and she'd taken off before Koi could get the shit out of her hand and throw it across the damn room. And then...he was here...a girl straddling his lap, pressed against him like Devyn had been only minutes before, her hands all over him...wanting him. And, well shit. His body took over, letting her keep his high going.

Lowering the hand that was embedded in the girl's hair, he let it trail down her body...all the way to the bottom of her dress. Koi lifted it over her ass, his hand resting of the bare skin underneath, his eyes closing as bounced on top of him softly, a sweet giggle sounding before she lowered her lips to him again, nipping at him before she fell into the kiss again. Although he had no idea who the fuck she was or how long she'd been watching he and Devyn, he couldn't help but appreciate her for filling the spot, keeping it nice and hard for Devyn, whenever she got done with whatever phone call she'd taken and decided to come back. Koi was almost salty over that shit, wondering what the fuck was so important that she'd left him hanging like that. Maybe it was her man. And "ding ding", that shit was probably it. Girls as bad as Devyn didn't go too long before somebody "mine'd" their ass. And with an ass like hers, Koi was sure some nigga had to be smashin'. And that was okay. Fucking was fucking. Koi would answer that itch, no problem. He didn't mind. He'd maintenance the shit out of Devyn...and if she was into it, he'd let the girl on his lap join in on the fun.

A friend, Koi?

Speaking of. With a startled jump, the girl on his lap sat up, turning around to look at Devyn as she pulled her dress back over her ass. Koi put his other hand on her waist, peering around her, a smile curling his lips. She was back. And just in time, too. Upstairs was waiting for them and...wait. Was she...pissed?

"Sup hips..." He said, eying her body, letting it fuel the dirty shit playing in his mind. Visions of the three of them, tangled up in the sheets...enjoying each other, filled his head. "'Bout time, baby. Come here..."

but hold your balance...

Devyn

[*] posted on 21-11-2011 at 08:08 PM

Sup? ‘Sup’ was all the fuck he had to say for himself? Was he under the impression that this shit was okay? Because if he was he was sorely mistaken. She felt her jaw clench as she took in the scene, the bitch having covered her ass as Koi peeked around her, his eyes finding Devyn as a smile took his lips. Hers didn’t mimic that emotion, her face remaining stoic hoping he’d get the message that she was pissed. Had she not made it crystal fucking clear that she wasn’t into sharing. No, they weren’t a couple or anything but, for tonight if Koi wanted to call Devyn his, she was damn sure asking for the same in return. So who the fuck was this prissy little bitch all over her damn man?! ’Bout time, baby. Come here...The fuck?!

“I would but, it looks like your hands are full-,” her eyes narrowed at the girl, her curious eyes still watching Devyn. The bitch even had the nerve to give her the once over, only she didn’t have the look a hating ass bitch would...No. Hell no. She was not swinging that way for anyone, especially not this basic ass bitch...Okay. Maybe she was just pissed. The Becky was...cute. She guessed. But definitely not bad enough for Devyn to even play gay. Not in the slightest...

Ugh! She was so fucking turned off. They had gone from 100 to zero in the time it took her to get off the phone. Was he being completely serious right now? Woah. Pause. Was she...was Devyn being replaced right now?...By this bitch?...No...No, that wasn’t possible. She needed an explanation. She wanted to know what the fuck was happening and she wanted to know right the fuck then. The kid needed to talk fast if he was still trying to do this shit.

“So who’s this?” she asked, her hand waving indicating the girl in his lap, the distaste in her voice clear...Shit was about to get real.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Koi

[*] posted on 21-11-2011 at 08:30 PM

The words "come here" usually implied moving forward, right? If that was the case, then why hadn't Devyn moved from the spot where she stood, staring at Koi. Staring at the girl on his lap, whose name he still didn't know. Yeah, she was mad. And...he guessed he could see why. She'd left and when she'd returned, there was a body in the space she'd just taken up. Completely understandable. But it really wasn't what she was thinking...at all. His hands were full? No, not at all. Koi's hands didn't fill easily. Not that he was into the whole "multiples" thing, but he didn't discriminate with numbers. If more than one girl wanted to show him her affection, he wasn't going to turn them away. And that seemed to be the case. Just an admirer, probably turned the hell on by what she saw when he and Devyn were going at it. And she was just bold enough to walk across the room and get in on the fun too. Nothing too bad about that, was there?

Apparently Devyn thought so. "Whoa..." He said, his hands leaving the girl's hips as he held them out, showing that what she was seeing wasn't a threat. She had no reason to be upset. Devyn, as bad as she was, wasn't easily replaced. No,what she was looking at was just a place holder. A substitute. An add-on. Put it like this, if Devyn was the meal, this chick was just the paprika on top of that shit. All she did was spice the shit up a bit. And was that a bad thing? She was willing, she was sexy and she was looking at Devyn like she wanted to devour that shit too. A fucking compliment as far as he was concerned. Plus, baby was an AJW girl. Things were bound to get interesting with that added to the equation and, blame him if she wanted to, he wanted his damn cake and he kinda wanted to eat it to. He definitely wanted to eat it...

"Yo, it's not even like that." He rebutted, his hands meeting his knees as he stared at Devyn, waiting for that attitude to drop, for her to understand without him having to lay it all out on the table. As Devyn's face wasn't changing, Koi figured he needed to go ahead and make his intentions plain. Lay it all out.

"She's...a friend. Like you said." He answered her question as truthfully as he could as he still didn't know her name. And he wasn't going to break the eye contact with Devyn just to ask her either. She was fucking pissed, he could tell. But if she would hear him out, Koi was sure that maybe he could make things a little clearer for her...and then they could stop all this talking and start touching.

"I was kinda thinking that maybe she could come with us...upstairs." Pushing the girl off of his lap and onto the couch, he stood to his feet and walked to her, careful not to touch her just yet. Looking down at her, he bit his lip, his smirk returning to his face. "What do you think about that? You like that idea?"

but hold your balance...

Pages:  1    3  ..  5

Go To Top