Nationality:
American.

Religion:
Roman Catholic...kind of...

Height:
5'6"

Weight:

Tattoos:
A pair of hanging ballet flats on the nape of my neck.

Piercings:
Ears.

Scars:
Nothing significant.

Criminal Record:
Clean.

Education:
Junior at BonAire Arts Academy

Job:
Training and teaching the occasional class at the studio...But mostly training.

Family:
Catalina van Fallon--Mother (Former dancer; Modern dance instructor at BonAire)
Viktor van Fallon--Father (Current director of Moreau Dance Company; Dean of Dance at BonAire)
Nikita van Fallon--Little sister (9)

Pets:
None. Nikita has a white mouse of some kind though.

Personality:
Control freak. Disciplined. Blunt. Some say I'm a bitch but, I think I'm just misunderstood.

Sexual Orientation:
Straight.

Relationship Status:
Single.

Random Fact(s):
Dancing since the age of 3.
A closet Wiz Khalifa fan.
Has a passion for ballet but is also trained in contemporary, modern, and jazz dance.

Biography:
Dance.

It's all my family knows, with the exception of my baby sister Nikita. She's more academic than the rest of us but, we like to think she's a late bloomer. My mother is Catalina van Fallon but, most know her as Catalina de la Rentas. She danced for almost 20 years for my grandfather, Adam van Fallon's dance troupe, Moreau Dance Company in New York. Moreau has been in the family since my father's side of the family immigrated from the Ukraine. My great-great-whatever-great grandmother started the company before she was married and together she and her husband made it what it is today. Which of course is the third highest sought after dance academy by anyone with the passion...So yeah. Dance is what we do.

I'm Siobahn. I live, eat, and breathe ballet. I'm currently enrolled at BonAire where I'm, what else, a dance major with a concentration in ballet. Ummm...Life's pretty ordinary. I've got parents, a little sister who gets on my nerves sometimes and friends...I can think of a few people who'd ask how anyone could stand me but, they obviously weren't worthy of my friendship now were they? I'm not going to lie, I don't pull punches and I say what's on my mind but, if you ask the right people I am a really sweet girl. I volunteer, I tutor, and I even help out around dad's studio when I have the time.

Get to know me.

How about I dance the Black Swan for you?
Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 26-1-2012 at 04:52 PM

Approved, Tighty McUptight. Try to have some fun, yes?

Go To Top