Author: Subject: Alvaro Vilca
Alvaro

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 13-2-2012 at 05:58 PM
Alvaro Vilca

Alvaro Rafael Vilca
character stats

NICKNAME
No real nicknames outside of "Al". But I do go by Dr. Vilca on occasion...like at work.

BIRTHDAY
September 23

ZODIAC
Virgo

BIRTHPLACE
Trujillo, Peru

ETHNICITY
Peruvian

NATIONALITY
American Citizenship

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Married

HEIGHT/WEIGHT
6'1 - 184 lb.

FAMILY MEMBERS
Evita Vilca - Wife
Alvaro Rafael Vilca Jr. (AJ) - Son (4)

EDUCATION
Virginia Commonwealth University (Pre-Med)
John Hopkin's University (MD in Neuroscience & Residency)

RELIGION
Catholic

CRIMINAL RECORD
A few speeding tickets. Eva says my foot is too heavy for my own good.

JOB
Pediatric Neurologist with Doctors Without Borders

PETS
Dobby, a rescue Eva took in when I was away in Botswana a year ago.

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS
Gauges. I've been gauging since undergrad and what can I say? I got attached...

CLOTHING STYLE
I wear what's comfortable. Nothing too serious. Button ups, jeans and Doc Martens. Scrubs when I'm working with patients.

PERSONALITY
An adventurer that kind of goes against the grain, hence my gauges. Family Oriented. Quiet, on occasion. The possessor of a huge heart with an extra soft spot for terminal illness in children. A bit of a jokester, when the moment calls for it.

INTERESTS
FĂștbol. Traveling. Reading a good book. Sergio Mendes. House. Seeing my wife and son after a long stretch abroad with DWB. I've been on three stints, but leaving them is always hard. Cooking traditional Peruvian dishes (although they give Eva heartburn).

RANDOM FACT(S)
My English still isn't...the best...even though my family came here when I was five.
I'm inspired by Dr. Ben Carson. He is truly gifted.
Between stints with DWB, I'm working on opening a clinic for disadvantaged, terminal children, here in KR. I love helping, abroad...but it'd be amazing to wake up to Eva's face everyday...

biography

"No man's hands can truly touch the entire world, but if they would, it would be wise to start with one centimeter, one inch, one foot, one mile...at a time." When I was small, the only thing I wanted to do was change the world. I wanted to fix every problem, every tragedy, every thing that was wrong in something that should've been so...right. But I found out, very quickly, that that was impossible. So, I decided to try changing the world the best way I knew how and that's when I decided that I wanted to be a surgeon. My mind was set. It was all I thought about...all I dreamed about. Everything was the future for me...until I met her. Until I met my Eva. She stole my breath the second I met her and then my heart the moment she spoke. I nearly forgot everything about the past, about what I wanted for my life...because it changed. I didn't stop wanting to save lives and change the world, one person at a time. I still wanted that and what was more...I wanted to spend my life with her her. Even when I knew she felt different, I never stopped loving her. Fast forward through the years and here we are, a son and a life together later. She completes my life. I knew she would from the moment I laid eyes on her. She makes every moment, every breath so much sweeter. And even though every goal I had for myself has been reached, I couldn't imagine a life without she and AJ by my side.

PLAYED BY - Ally

Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.

Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 14-2-2012 at 05:46 PM

Approved! Welcome to KR!

Go To Top