Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Backyard
Analu

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-4-2011 at 12:13 PM
Backyard

Leah likes flowers. So, I let her plant some.

She went overboard, I think. Makes my shed look nice, though.

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 1-7-2011 at 06:11 AM

Neither of them had spoken on the way home. Analu kept both hands on the wheel and his eyes on the road, no matter how many times Leah looked to him, her eyes willing him to say something. She would have given anything to know what he was thinking, how he was feeling about the entire situation...He hadn't even asked how far along she was yet; he didn't even know how long they had left to...think. She wasn't sure if he cared...What was she saying? Of course he did! He just needed time...Time to process everything that had happened; he told her that and she had no choice but to wait until he was ready to speak to her and tell her what they were doing.

But her patience was already paper thin and dwindling with every minute that passed and he was silent. They pulled into the driveway, and Lu still said nothing as he turned off the truck and got out. Maleah simply watched as he bypassed the front porch, his brows drawn together in deep thought as he disappeared around the side of the house and probably, hopefully, into the backyard. He just needed time...

That was what she had to keep telling herself to keep going. He just needed time. It played on a loop in her thoughts as she got out of the truck herself, going into the house through the front door and heading straight to the kitchen. She had to busy herself. She could cook. Was there anything to clean? She was sure they had dirty laundry somewhere...Ha. Now that she was pregnant, it was obvious they had more "dirty laundry" than they knew what to do with...Oh lovely. Now it was a big joke to her. She sighed, leaning against the kitchen counter, before her fist slammed against the top in frustration. She couldn't take this.

She left the kitchen, moving through the living room to the patio door as she slid it open and stopped. Lu was leaned against the worktable they kept out there. His head in his hands as he just...thought. What now?

"Lu, baby, are you hungry?"

You must do what you are ordered; for yourself and for your ohana.

Analu

[*] posted on 4-7-2011 at 09:58 AM

From the moment Analu started the ignition of his truck in Surfside's immense parking lot, to the moment it rolled into the familiar parking space beside the curb in front of the home he and Leah shared, his brain had been running. Racing so fast that it seemed to be trying to find a solution to their...predicament before they arrived home. But he hadn't. Thoughts were still stacking themselves on top of one scenario after another. When he thought he'd solved one problem, another one stacked itself on top of that solution, bringing him right back to square one. Right back to...pregnant. They were pregnant. And as much as the word was supposed to make sense, after the many times his mind had thought it, it just...didn't. How the hell could they be pregnant? Everything in their lives had been so divined. So laid out before them. Promised. Analu's ascension. Marriage. Family. This had complicated everything. This had jumbled up the plan that the elders...and the gods, even, had mapped out so carefully for them. And with one announcement. One word...everything was turned upside down.

A heavy sigh fell from him as he leaned against the work table in their backyard. In all honesty, he hadn't even known how he'd gotten there. But there, he stood. Surrounded by the fragrant flowers that Leah had planted when they'd first moved in. The conversation they'd had about their, then, barren backyard brought a fleeting smile to his face. She'd wanted more color in the yard, wanted it to look nice. And he'd told her that he could care less about "color" and wanted a basketball goal. She didn't talk to him the rest of the afternoon. But it made sense to him as he looked around the wide opened space. All along, she'd wanted something that would be warm, inviting. Somewhere that they'd spend the warm, South Shore nights, together. The kids playing hide and seek in the multitude of flowers and plants and he and Leah sitting, watching with eyes of amazement and love.

Shaking away that daydream, he rubbed his head roughly. There was no time for dreams and hopes. Reality was what he and Leah were facing...would be facing as soon as her pregnancy was discovered. Hearing his name, he closed his eyes against the sound, the sweet melody of her voice.

"No." He answered simply, rubbing the scruff of his face. Without looking at Leah, he held out his hand to her. "Come here. We need to talk."

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 4-7-2011 at 05:50 PM

We need to talk. He had never used those exact words with her before. "We need to talk" was universal relationship speak for "There's a problem and it's you". They needed to talk? She had been waiting for him to say something since the two of them had left Surfside...now she felt like the silence would prove better for her. She didn't want to hear thing like "We need to talk". Usually he simply said what was on his mind, his lips never afraid to tell her any and everything that might be bothering him, despite how she might feel about it. We need to talk. That didn�t say anything to her except "I'm about to tell you something you're not going to like."...But they couldn't just avoid it. She had to know what he was thinking in this whole thing because they couldn't ignore it. They couldn't pretend she wasn't pregnant, because that wasn't going to make it go away...but that didn't mean she wasn't afraid of what he might say.

Even with his hand outstretched, she knew his touch would do nothing to calm her about this...talk they had to have. Analu was about to tell her something awful and she didn't want to hear it. She didn't know if she could take having the one man that she thought would never reject her, reject her now. What could he possibly say? That he couldn't deal? That...oh no! What if he wanted her to...get rid of it. She couldn't do that! Not even to get them out of the mess they were in. Not even with it being him asking...No. No, what was she thinking? He wouldn't ask her to do that. He couldn't bear that either. One because it would be too cruel and two, because this was his first. Chosen from birth wasn't appropriate because the Ikaika line started at conception. This was his first and who knew what the Gods would do if the two of them killed the next leader of the tribe?

By the Gods she had to stop jumping to stupid conclusions. Maybe he wouldn't even do anything drastic. Maybe he would say they were going to face this thing head on and tell everyone that needed to know and hope for the best...Maybe this would lead to them being joined sooner? It was only right that his wife have his child...but she should hear him out before she started sending out save the dates.

"Of course-," she said, taking a shaky step from the door frame. Her hand took his as she came to a stop in front of him. Her arms fell around his torso in a quick hug before she pulled away, her eyes meeting his as she braced herself.

"So tell me what we're going to do."

Analu

[*] posted on 4-7-2011 at 07:31 PM

The hesitance in her voice signaled her nervousness at what he had to say. Just as the look in his eye signaled his. That was why he kept his gaze down, his light eyes watching his feet. Watching the soft wind current blow hibiscus petals over the tops of his tennis shoes. Everything would have been so much more easier to say if he hadn't heard her, felt the shakiness in her stance as she wrapped her soft arms around him and hugged him, pulling him to her for a short second, but just long enough to let him know how much she needed him. How much she didn't want what he had to say to make a difference in that fact. He was needed. That wasn't something that he had to second guess. Since his birth, he had been needed. Expected. Hoped on. There was a desire in every heart that shared the same blood line, the same lineage, to lead them. Guide them. Be the strength and the wisdom that the needed. That they expected. So her need was nothing new to him as they stood there, her eyes burning into him for an answer. But dammit, her need meant so much more to him. It pulled at him in a way that none of the tribesmen could. The tribe had his life...Leah would always have his heart.

His hand squeezed hers quickly before he pulled her beside him, wanting her to lean against that work table. He still held her hand. He linked their fingers as the stood in silence for a short moment. Almost as if their intertwined fingers said that they were already joined. Already in this together. With a deep, shaky breath he finally looked at her, listening to her question. "What we're going to do." Not "I", not "you". But "we".

"How...far are you?" He asked quietly, not sure how to really say what he was thinking. He couldn't really tell, of course. He'd never...paid much attention to pregnancy. She couldn't have been too far along. There was a bump. A small one. He'd felt it at the park...his fingers running over the warmth so quickly, but just long enough to feel the new groove of her belly. With a quick jolt to himself and his thoughts, he removed feeling and emotion, wiping the soft smirk that had fallen on his lips again, away. Now was not the time for such thoughts. Now was time for action and leadership. Pulling himself to full height, he pushed away from the table and stood in front of Maleah.

"This...has to stay hidden. From everyone." He said, his voice as firm as all the strength he could muster. "From the elders. From our parents. Everyone. Just for now..." Just for the moment. Just so he could figure out how to tell the tribe the impending news and secure their safety in the process. But how would he do that? Perhaps...he could move Maleah to a safe place. But it would be like he was hiding her. Hiding their sin. Or would it be seen as her protection. And...the protection of their...Yes, it would. Whatever punishment that they deserved. He would take it and help her escape. Would the tribe hurt them? He wasn't sure. But he didn't want to take the chance and endanger his love. His future.

"It's important that we do this until I can find a way to..." Tell everyone? Keep you safe from the wrath that surely will come? "...deal with this."

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 5-7-2011 at 10:47 AM

Of course she needed him. That was nothing new; Maleah had always needed him. She always would need him, but this was a different type of need. Right now she didn't need him to lead, she didn't need him to act. Sure, she wanted to know what they were going to do about the situation they were in, but more than that she just needed him to be there. All she really needed to hear him say was that they were going to figure this out and that he would be right there with her through it all. That was the only plan he had to have, even if it was a poor excuse for one. The only need she had for him a that particular moment was the promise that he wasn't going anywhere because of this...and as his fingers fell perfectly into place between hers, she kind of knew he wasn't. They were in this mess together.

His first question, after pulling her to stand beside him, was the one she had been waiting for him to ask. "Five weeks and a few days-," she said quietly. She watched his face as a small smirk took his lips with her response. It was contagious. His smiles always had been, but this one was different. She could see in just that tiny smirk that he was...pleased. She had seen the same thing in the park when his hand felt her stomach, and a couple times on the way home. Despite all the trouble the two of them were in for being together physically before their official union, he was excited with the possibility of a little life for the two of them to raise. And even though the smirk was short lived, she knew how he felt about it...Of course it was masked now by their need for a solution.

Pulling himself away from the worktable completely, he stood in front of her, his stance firm and his expression serious. Hidden...Well...that was...logical? She guessed. It made the most sense to hide it, but it just sounded...odd. How long did he think that was going to work? Because over about the next 8 months she was going to balloon up like the Michelin man and that was going to be pretty damn impossible to hide. Not to mention the baby that it would result in. But it was his answer for now and she would trust him. She nodded slowly as he continued to speak, telling her how important it was for just the two of them to know for now...until he could...Stop. What?

Deal with this. She knew her eyes had gone a little wide at that phrase coming from him and she didn't attempt to hide the shock it had caused. "Wow...-," she averted her eyes, finding the laces in her Chucks made her more comfortable than the look in his eyes did. Maybe she had been wrong about all of this. Maybe Analu wasn't so much excited as he was worried. Anxious. He had a problem that needed to be dealt with.

She could feel his eyes searching her for an answer to her sudden silence and as his hand moved to bring her face back to his, she waved it off, "Don't. I get it-," she lowered her voice as she continued, keeping in mind where they were and his "orders" of secrecy. "Your child and I need to be dealt with. It's fine-," her shoulder bumped against his arm as she moved past him, headed for the door back inside. He could probably think a little clearer without his biggest problem staring him in the face.

Analu

[*] posted on 5-7-2011 at 02:37 PM

The words had left his mouth so carefully, that he was almost sure, definite, that there would be no misunderstanding. He'd thought about them, leaning against his work table, his head in his hands. He'd thought them over and over, just hoping, nearly praying to the Gods, to keep his words clear, to make her understand. To keep them united where this situation was threatening to rip them apart. But he saw it all, in her eyes. Those deep browns widening, her face setting into a look that Analu had only seen on their worst days, he knew all that planning and careful thinking had been for nothing. What? What had he said?! What part of his statement had she picked over and over-analyzed herself into anger? Acting quickly, he reached out, his palm reaching toward her face, her name, his anela, on his lips. She swatted his hand away, her scowl aimed at him before he could even open his mouth.

"What, Leah? What did I...?" Leah's voice cut in to his statement, her small body nearly gaining the strength of two men as she bumped past him and made her way into the house. On instinct, he grabbed behind him, catching her wrist as he swung her forward and pushed her pressed her back against his table. His body came to hover over her, his stomach pressing against hers painlessly, but firmly. His hands came to her sides, hands clamping to the table. Lodging her there. They weren't playing the "evading" game again. He'd spent too many weeks already...more than five to be fucking precise, of trying to figure her out and he wasn't starting that shit again. Not today. Not now. Not now... Not when being together and being strong meant everything. Staring into her eyes, his silence told her to "stay".

"Leah. What the hell?" He asked, confusion clouding his expression. And then as quickly as his mind wondered, clueless, the answer struck him. Dealt with. Exhaling, his fingers found her chin, only to have her twist it away from him. He tried to look at her, but she only evaded his gaze.

"Leah..." He called her name again. "You know I didn't mean it that way. Come on, love. Look at me."

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 5-7-2011 at 04:45 PM

Oh she hadn't misunderstood anything. He'd made it painfully clear how he felt about the situation at hand and he was going to deal with it. Deal with her. Deal with them. Fine, whatever. She never though Analu would come over so...cold about this. This was worse than having him tell her he didn't want the baby right now. So much worse. She was a burden to him. She and the baby were doing nothing but complicating things and even though she had already known this would happen, hearing him admit to it killed her inside. She could have very well screwed them both in the eyes of the Elders and this was all because she couldn't keep her legs closed. All she had to do, the first night he asked her, was tell him no. It had been so easy when she'd done it a week or so ago, of course that had still resulted in make-up sex...something that this argument would definitely not end in.

Ugh! She couldn't even stand to look at him right now! So her sigh was more than exasperated as his hand snatched at her wrist, pulling her back to the worktable as he pinned her there, his body pressing into hers. He was trying to connect. She wouldn't let him touch her and she didn't want to look at him. He was trying to bring her back to him...So she could tell him what was wrong. Well tough!

Her arms folded over her chest, putting space between the two of them as she finally allowed her eyes to settle on his. In the short time they met, he gave yet another "order". Stay. She rolled her eyes, her head turning away from his again, but she didn't try to move. She knew better...but that didn't mean she had to like it. She twisted away from him as his hand as it touched her face, her name slipping from his lips as he tried to clean up his mess. Look at me.

Fine. Her eyes quickly shifted falling on his face as she spoke, "Actually you made yourself quite clear Analu. I'll be your dirty little secret until you can...deal with me. Now, let me go, as I'm sure you have a lot of other problems to deal with." She had never felt so much rage toward him before and she knew it was spilling over into the gaze she had locked on him, willing him to let her go.

Analu

[*] posted on 5-7-2011 at 05:23 PM

As soon he spoke to her and asked her to look at him, he regretted it. Her face turned towards him, her eyes were hard as coal. His body, by reaction alone, wanted to recoil as their eyes connected. Leah had never looked at him like that. Even when she was hellishly angry at him, he could still find some hint, some spark of love in her face, in her expression. But it wasn't there today. The clumsy way he'd put his words together had infuriated her and he only wished that it had been past words. Even without words, her eyes alone made him back away from from her, in only by an inch, his hands dropping to his side. If there was anything that could repel him away from her, it was her eyes. Eyes that said that she wanted nothing less than to have him get the hell away from her. That hurt him more than any combination of her words could. No, her words were just a twist to the knife that her eyes drove into his chest. His body heaved as he tried to catch his breath, work up enough strength to deny the words that she'd just said. That's NOT what he'd MEANT! Cringing, he shifted, his tall frame swaying dangerously, their eyes still connected, neither looking away or shying from the intense stare. Licking his dry lips, his jaw clinched, harsh, putrid words ready to pour over to keep him from licking his wounds in insult.

"How the hell can you say that to me? My...'dirty little secret'?" Maybe hide her pregnancy had been too much for him to say to her. Maybe knowing that he needed them hidden so that he could find a way to deal with what this pregnancy would do to the tribe was too much to put on her. But it wasn't just her. It was them and regardless what she thought, Analu KNEW that. He knew that they were all in an incredible amount of trouble and none of them knew their way out. Just adults, their 20th birthday having passed only weeks before and now...parents? Was it any wonder that they had no idea what to do? What to think? But he, the future leader...the future father had to have all the answers. All the solutions. And he wanted to have them all. Just to protect her. To protect his unborn child.

"The only reason I WANT TO HIDE..." Taking a deep breath, he looked down, his voice beginning to escalate. It didn't take two seconds for him to remember that there were ears and eyes all over, just waiting the next bit of gossip to spread through the tribe like wildfire. Sometimes, the Shore wasn't big enough. "...I want to hide you both is...because it's the only way I can keep you safe." Didn't she understand that? Didn't she see? It wasn't because she and the...baby...caused trouble for him! He needed them safe. He needed them to go on in case the punishment for their deeds was too much for them to bear. He would bear it alone...just to keep them safe.

"The whole fucking ride over I couldn't think of anything BUT where I would hide you until I knew it was safe...safe for all of us." Slowly, he looked in her eye, the pain of her words etched across her face. "I would never...blame you. Never."

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 6-7-2011 at 07:23 PM

She hadn't said anything he hadn't implied! She and the baby were ruining his future and he was going to figure some way to fix the mess that he was in. She was his mess. By the Gods, she couldn't stand it! It hurt. knowing that she was adding stress to the already heavy burden the tribe had placed on him. She had never been his problem before, only his solution. He came to her with everything...well everything that the Elders allowed him to come to her with. He brought his problems to her and she made him forget. Even if it was just for the moment, she made him happy. Now she was the reason for his unhappiness. His...disappointment. Oh no! She was a disappointment; their child was a disappointment. Oh god...

She could feel her breathing hitch as her eyes began to fill and the rage in her faded to unadulterated anguish. She couldn't feel anything as it finally hit her. She knew what was happening. This was what the end sounded like. He was going to "hide" her for the time being and when time was up he would wash his hands of this problem. Oh no...no, no, no! She couldn't lose him. Not like this. Not over something they both wanted! She knew he had dreams of becoming a father. They had talked about it endlessly since they were teenagers. Of course, it had been Leah that brought it up most of the time, but he still pretended to be interested. No...no he was interested. He cared. He wanted this. Maybe not now, but he did, she knew it.

His voice raising brough her back to the situation at hand, a tear falling that she didn't even bother to catch. This was stupid. She knew he cared. She knew that hadn't been what he meant when he used the word deal. He was under a lot of pressure, a lot of stress and she was only adding to it with this stupid, baseless fight. She was over-reacting. And now she had upset him.

She had barely heard anything he'd been saying so she wasn't sure if her hug was out of place or not but it came suddenly, her arms wrapping about his strong neck as she whimpered out an apology, "I'm so sorry, Lu. That was too much and I didn't mean it. I was over-reacting and...and...I'm sorry." She would do what she had to to earn his forgiveness. She knew how important it was for them to stick together in this. If she push him away now she could very well lose the father of her child. Analu cared. Leah knew he did and she had been stupid and over emotional to think for even a second that he didn't.

Analu

[*] posted on 7-7-2011 at 08:41 AM

For what felt like the longest time, they stood there, Maleah's arms wrapped around his neck, her apology ringing in his ears. The anger in him wanted to push out of her hug and away from her. Just the thought of all of the things that she'd said to him in the past weeks was making his head spin. He was selfish. He wasn't man enough to handle the repercussions of the decisions that he made, finding it easier to just cast them off like he didn't give a shit. He was done with the only girl he'd ever loved. The only woman that he, even though fate had pushed in his life, couldn't see breathing or surviving without her, whether fate had linked them eternally or not. All of the shit, all of her insecurities, just hacking away at him mercilessly. They made it even more apparent that the distance between them was widening. He had known everything about Maleah and now, it felt that all of the knowledge that they'd gained about each other during the years was being pushed aside to make room for the laws and ways of the tribe. Then again...his arms did just the opposite. The wrapped around her, pulling her into him. His fingertips playing with the tips of her long hair. His body melded into hers, filling the grooves in her form the way it always did. It even pressed against the new, barely noticeable roundness of her stomach. He could feel it there and in seconds, it became a familiar curve of his anela's body. It belonged now.

Quietly, he held her, his silence falling even heavier on them as they stood together. None of this should have been happening. None of the fear of her pregnancy being discovered. None of the plans to hide it away, like some "dirty thing" you scoot under the rug. Or some mistake that you take out with the trash. The tribe made it this way. None of it was the way that Analu had always hoped that it would be. When he and Leah started talking about starting a family, the futures already bonded together by the Gods, he had pictured things so different. He saw a happy home. He, a strong, mature leader of the Ikaika tribe. Leah, older and more prepared for coming change to her body and womb. He saw things...differently. Brimming on perfect. He saw everything being what his family wasn't. A mother, loved on, doting and cherished. And a father, who was worthy of the title. Not like his dad. Nothing like his fucking life.

"Stop apologizing, love." He whispered, his nose nuzzling her as his hands closed around her small waist. "No more fighting. Understand? We can't survive this if we're warring with each other." With his fingertips, he lifted her mouth to his, kissing her lips slowly. Ending it as quickly as he'd started it, he looked into her eyes.

"I love you. So much." His hand moved from her waist and lifted the bottom of the shirt she wore. His palm lay flat on her tiny bump. "Our child won't change that. Ever. Not when..." Hesitation stopped his voice for a moment, slowly he finished. "...not when my love put him here."

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 11-7-2011 at 04:30 PM

She sighed, all the tension in her body leaving as his arms wrapped around her. He could forgive her. Maybe not yet, but he would forgive her. She'd said so many things to him...and not just today, she'd been at his throat pretty much all week. Overly sensitive and taking every chance she could to tell him some of the things that should have simply remained thoughts. She'd forced all of her insecurities in their relationship off on him and it was a wonder he was still around now. By the Gods, she had been so stupid...Not that she had been alone in these fights, he started a fair amount of them himself, but he was under a crap load of pressure...what was her excuse? Well, pregnancy, it seemed. But neither of them had known that then, neither of them wanted that to be the answer.

But it was the reality they had to deal with. Reality. Ahh, again, none of this was the way it was supposed to be! They were supposed to be perfectly in love, the way they had been when they were kids. They were supposed to be older, wiser, and joined before any of this happened. They were supposed to be blessed. Touched by the Gods, granted protection, guidance, and speared all of this...drama! What happened to being chosen? Lu's path was supposed to be touched and here she was an obstacle to his future leadership. What was going to happen to them? What were they going to do? What could they do but stick together. Through all their faults and issues, it was what they were good at. Sticking together. She loved him. No matter what she said or he said, how mad or stupid either of them acted, they loved one another and they would do the only thing they knew how to do. Be together.

He told her to stop apologizing, his voice quelling her whimpers as he continued. They couldn't fight anymore, they wouldn't. Not by her hand anyway. She was going to be the perfect girlfriend, the perfect wife. The perfect mother to his future child. And as he kissed her she felt he made the same promise. They were going to get through this.

"I love you too-," she smiled, his hand warming her stomach where their future laid. Him. Yeah. That sounded right. A boy, an heir, their leader. It was what she'd been thinking since she found out about him, but she hadn't consciously thought about it. A son...What would they name him?

Her hands pulled at the back of his head, her lips coming back to his in a kiss she hoped would be longer than their last. She wanted him to know how sorry she was and he had asked her not to apologize anymore. She wouldn't. Not with words.

Analu

[*] posted on 11-7-2011 at 05:46 PM

Everything that they were supposed to be was already in the past now. Joined, a bond beyond their present "promised". Older, maturer and smarter. Freed of the tribe's bonds on their relationship. Ready. None of that mattered anymore. They were beyond any of that shit now. The only thing that mattered was how they were going to weather all of this. Something that shouldn't have even been a storm, but because of the decision of the Gods that Analu still didn't trust and nearly hated because of his uncontrollable fate in their hands, every moment of concealing the pregnancy, the blessing that he and his future would share, would be. It made Analu sick. Made the taste of sour unsureness curdle in his mouth and flash in his eyes. At times, though he would never mention it to even Leah, he hated having to be strone. A future leader of a tribe like the Ikaika could never utter that blasphemy as strength and wisdom were his main attributes. But the ruthlessness in his solution to this unplanned surprise? He hated even thinking of hiding his child and the mother of his seed away until things were okay, until their path was clear of the danger that the elders would possibly provoke in their lives. That the tribe would bring with their judgment. But he would do, say, take, kill anything to protect Leah. He had always known that. From the moment he realized that he loved her, he'd known that. Now, it extended to his child, whether son or daughter. He would protect them with his last breath. The fear that he'd swallowed away into stomach, away from the strength of his heart, tossed against that affirmation. If it took it, he would die for them.

Taking in the words from Leah's mouth, he nuzzled against her cheek after touching her lips. In everything that had already changed in her body, so much still felt the same. Her stomach had already begun to expand, even in the short, five weeks that she had held his child there. Her breasts were fuller, a bit larger. He could tell it as the pressed against his chest. Her emotions, which had been so different and so quick to rise and fall those days, were all over the place. But there was so much in her that hadn't changed. She still loved him. As much as he felt that there was so much error in the fact that she did, he still received it wholly. The way she looked at him, after the arguing died and the apologies came, was the same. Her eyes loved him, just like every part of her did. And her kiss. It was still as forceful, but gentle at the same time as her lips pulled at his, her hand pushing against the back of his head, her fingertips dragging across his scalp, where his hair was shaved low. His body rippled, his skin tingling at her touch.

"Leah..." He whispered her name between their joined lips, letting her know with that simple murmur that the passion was rising in him. He didn't know if that's what she meant to do, but with all of the fussing, the arguing, the revelation of his child inside of her and her love pouring out of her, he was beyond ready. All of that emotion, slamming against them both, made his blood pulse through him. Made his passion rise. His hands met her hips, pushing her against his work table, a bit too roughly. He pulled out of the kiss, letting the skin of his lips rub against hers. His breath quickened as he stared in her eyes, trying to subdue himself. Although passion was thrashing at him, he had to be gentle with her.

"Anela..." His warning began, a deep kiss interrupting it as his lips pulled at hers. "...I don't want to hurt you." Instead of drawing away from her, his hand pushed her hair back as his lips met the side of her neck, sucking hungrily.

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 11-7-2011 at 06:36 PM

Her tongue dipped into his mouth, tasting him as a small moan slipped in behind it. This had stayed the same. In everything that was changing between the two of them, this was the one thing that never changed; their love. They could be incurably furious with one another, but they were still in love, still joined beyond any kind of union the Gods could come up with. And they proved it to one another, time and time again. Sometimes with words and sometimes with the physical...and sometimes there was no need to say anything. In the days when things were simple, when Lu's biggest problems were the fights he had with his father, he would simply come to her. And he would look at her in a way that made their every other problem seem so small. So stupid and insignificant. Those were the times that didn't require apology. When he needed her instead of the other way around.

Now she needed him, more than ever, but she couldn't help the nagging guilt that built on her with her thoughts of overwhelming him. A baby was too much. He was barely staying above water with the responsibility the Elders placed on him, now he had something completely new to worry about...later. Just as it was supposed to, the world was beginning to melt around them and Leah was beginning to melt into him. Her hand drifted across the back of his head, the shaved hairs tickling the skin of her palm as her fingers drifted slowly down his neck coming to rest on his chest. They could worry about their problems later. Right now, their bodies called for their attention more than the small one growing inside of her. Her name fell from his lips in warning. He wanted the same thing she did...so what was the problem?

There wasn't one apparently, his hands coming to her hips as he pushed her back against the work table. She gasped a little as it shook behind her with the force of his push, but she didn't care, she didn't feel it. All she knew was she wanted more. The kiss stopped and her eyes immediately fell on his. What? What?! Analu spoke, her nickname leaving him this time before a small pause and the continuance of their kiss. Her teeth caught his bottom lip as he tried to continue. Hurt her? No, no he wasn't-ahhh. His lips sucked at her neck and she all but melted, her hands pulling at the sides of his shirt as her leg lifted, wrapping around his legs and pulling his hips closer to hers.

"Then stop-," a moan broke her words in the wrong place. Stopping was the furthest thing from her mind, "Stop stalling." Her breath was coming in huffs as he continued to suck at the skin of her neck and she could feel her skin grow hot beneath his touch. She didn't need foreplay this time. She only needed him.

Analu

[*] posted on 11-7-2011 at 07:26 PM

Feeling her leg, twisting like a vine into his, made him wary. Although he wanted nothing more than to love his anela beyond words, an nagging attacked his mind. It seeped into the spaces between his love and his lust for her, pushing the two even more farther apart to make room for itself. As it grew, Analu tried to ignore it. He wanted Leah. Wanted her more than he had in weeks. It was almost odd to him that everything about the situation had done nothing more than made the want in him unbearable for her. He wanted to touch her, love her, hear her tell him that she loved him too, over and over again...while he was inside of her. He wanted her fingernails down his back. Her legs around his waist. He wanted all of her...completely. And the pulsing want inside of him wasn't being quelled. Every kiss from her lips stoked the unusual flame inside of him. Everything turned him on. From the way she moaned for him to the feeling of teeth grazing his lip. But the nagging...it persisted. Growing louder and louder, making his kisses slow. Making his hands soften their grasp on her skin.

Gentle now...

A tremor of a scowl shadowed his face as he held her, his hands leaving her hips, moving around to grasp her from behind. The roughness of his hold on her pushed her more into him, even as he warned her. Her answer was for him to stop? Okay...then why couldn't he? Why couldn't he draw away from her and quiet the voice that wanted to do nothing more than pick her up, place her in the bed and just hold her. No love making, nothing...just...hold her. Keep her safe. Protect her. Crouch over her, teeth bared, face set, daring anyone to challenge his protective stance over her...and his child. There were two sides waring there. One, wanted to plunge into her, so deeply...and so aggressively that it put him on edge. The other, wanted to keep her and the child that grew within her safe, protected...even from himself.

But moans like that, words like the warning against his stalling made the nagging like an echo underneath the pulsing want for her. Just like that, the animalistic want inside of him won. His suck against her neck turned into a nip...and then into a bite as his hands at her backside pulled her up and into him, her legs wrapping around his waist. He nearly dropped her onto the work table behind her, pinning her with his body. He pressed against her, his lips returning to hers. Their kiss was intense, tongues meeting, lips sucking, teeth nipping. With a soft groan, he pulled at her bottom lip with his own, leaning her back on the table, her back hitting the side of his shed.

"Shit..." He whispered against her lips, pulling back from her. His hand came to the top of her jean shorts, tearing at the button while he pulled them along her legs. "The fuck, Anela...?" He whispered, dropping the shorts without caring where they fell. He didn't finish his sentence, but he knew what he asked. The FUCK was he doing? They were outside, in their backyard...on his work table. Someone would see and surely...someone would hear. But his body didn't care. He wanted her. With a guilty moan, his hands ran up her legs, one hand rubbing above her panties as the other slipped beneath.

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 11-7-2011 at 08:55 PM

Something was wrong. Off. She could feel the want in his touch, his yearning in the way their lips twisted together, but he was holding back. His kisses slowing and his grip on her hips loosening. No, no he couldn�t stop. Her leg tightened around his, pulling him even closer as her hips bucked against his, begging him to continue. It was enough for him to find his strength again, his hands moving to her butt giving her a squeeze as his lips continued to kiss at her neck. She moaned yet again, letting him know that stopping wasn't an option. She needed this. And so did he.

He had spent the better part of today stressed. First over her being missing, then over her being evasive, then over her being pregnant. She had put all of that on Analu and now it was time for her to take it all off. Literally and figuratively. And her breathy demand for him to stop stalling seemed to be the key to opening him up. The lips against her neck quickly went from a light kiss to a bite; his name falling form her lips in ecstasy before his lips covered hers again. This time even the kiss was more aggressive than it had been. And not just compared to what they'd shared today, but the kissed they'd shared in general. He was being a lot more...passionate with this. And Maleah wasn't complaining...

Her back was against the shed now, her legs still locked around his waist as her fingers clawed at his back through his shirt, her hips already rolling against his. Why the hell were they still dressed? He cursed, pulling away from her as his hand came to her shorts, the button popping as he simply pulled them down her legs. Well damn...A devilish smirk overtook her lips as she bit down on her bottom one, suppressing a giggle. He tried to ask her something and he didn't have to finish to know what it was. What the fuck were they doing? Outside? Within earshot of the neighbors? And the Shore was small, people talked...but she didn't care! And she didn't want him to care either. She could give him incentive not to.

A muffled moan escaped her as his hands found her center, her teeth still holding in her bottom lip as her back arched off of the table. "Ah, I'm so ready Analu-," a moan broke her thoughts, his fingers dipping into her warmth, "Pleaseee-," her last word stretched into a moan she couldn't quell as her hips bucked against his hands. She needed him.

Analu

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 05:21 AM

Wanting to touch her completely was all that he could think about, his hands feeling her pulse against them. He sucked in air between his teeth as she writhed against his touch, her back arching off of his work table. He could feel her feet curling against his back as she spoke. He closed his eyes at her words, attempting to make some sense out of the pleasure he felt as his fingers delved into her, rubbing against the soft folds inside of her. She was...thicker...down there. Swollen, almost. Her body, changing as it was, preparing for the child that would emerge from it, was not playing fair. Not the fuck at all. His emotions were everywhere as he felt her, knowing that his child slept close to where his fingers rubbed. But she felt...so good. She felt...indescribably good. Better than he knew she'd ever felt. And that was saying a lot. There were no complaints. Ever. Not when he was with her. But this was another level. Every move her hips made against his fingers, every skin his other hand caressed, every word that she purred, her voice coated with something he hadn't heard before. Every inch of it was Maleah...times infinity.

"Don't..." Analu whispered, her moan making him want to pull his hands away and move faster, all at the same time. "Leah." He called her as he pulled away from her, wanting to fight her and love her. What the fuck was he to do? Chance hurting her with the passion that thrashed against his body, making him pulse for her? Or walk away...from...shit. Her hips jerked, pushing his fingers deeper into her. He bit his lip as he removed them...and pulled at the hem of the underwear that separated them. Quicker than he knew he could, he had them off and his fingers plunged back into her as he parted her legs, his hand going to the back of her knee, pushing her leg back, making her spread for him. His fingers moved quicker, his thumb circling the little pulsing nub between her lips. He gave up. He fucking gave up...

"Unbutton me..." He whispered as he felt her, her hips moving in time with his fingers. Her eyes were closed, her lip between her teeth. Slowing his pace, he removed his fingers completely and bent over her, biting at her chin as he pressed her roughly against the side of the shed. Her eyes fluttered open and his lips met hers again. "Anela..." He said, staring at her with all of the passion he felt for her.

"Unbutton me." He told her again, hoping that her fingers would comply this time around. His hands went to the underside of her knees and pulled her legs apart forcefully, his hardness rubbing at her through his jeans. Shit...he hoped he wasn't hurt her. Then again, something inside of him. Something...primitive. Dangerous. That...wanted to caress her, draw in and out of her until she was raw.

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 06:41 AM

Ughhh...Her hips rolled over his fingers as she begged him to keep going, begged him to do more. Her skin was feverish, flushing red as he kept working her center. Ohh, it was completely different today. Everything about him was...in overdrive. He had gone from meek and gentle to biting and plunging into her with two fingers while his lips still twisted with hers. This...was the best she'd ever had. Not to say that he wasn't completely satisfying whenever they were together. The sex was always amazing, but today was different. All the emotions the two of them had shared, all the pent up aggression they had been holding in for weeks, he was throwing all of that into this one make up session. The perfect make up session.

Don't. Don't what? She couldn't help her reaction to his touch. He was doing things to her that had never been so...Ahhh. Another moan broke all thought in her mind, his fingers dipping deeper as her hips jerked against him, a small pleasure spasm before he...pulled away. Her features held a short lived pout as his hand pulled at her underwear before he tossed the to the side as he had her shorts. Spreading her wider, Analu's hand slipped back between her thighs his thumb playing at her clit as his fingers slid in and out of her wetness. She was delirious....

Delusional and lost in the pleasure the man she loved was providing her with. Maleah could feel her walls tighten around his fingers as she got closer an closer to peaking. He spoke, but damn if she knew what he was saying. It wasn't until he slowed, her hands leaving their grip on the side of the worktable to pull at his wrist in a silent pleading to continue, that she heard her name. Her eyes connected with his as he gave the command she hadn't heard the first time. Unbutton him...

Gladly. Her fingers quickly came to his belt, pulling until it was undone and she could undo his jeans. Her fingers caught the hem of his boxers as she pulled down his pants, his length jetting out almost immediately meeting her awaiting center. She wasted no time, her hands coming to his backside as she pushed him into her, a small scream leaving her before she caught it, pulling her lips in a quelling it to a moan. Sh knew it was awful to think but...they had to fight like this more often.

Analu

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 08:22 AM

Watching the frenzy her hands went into to get him undressed, her fingers pulling at his belt so hard that she jerked his hips further into her center, Analu smiled softly at her, lust still burning in his eyes. She amazed him. Pregnant, a child growing inside of her and still...hungry. Hungry for him. It made him wonder what had held him back from her when she so readily opened herself to him. Now...it wasn't a problem. He would worry later. Now...he would love her. Take everything he could take from her until there was nothing left.

His growing impatience made it harder and harder to let her have her way with him. But he let her take charge, for just a moment as he stared into her eyes, his gaze on her telling her, even in his silence, every thing that he wanted them to do, right there on his work table. He stood still for her, feeling his belt loosen, then the waist of his jeans sagged. Her hands pulled at his clothes and he let them fall, his skin greeting the warm, South Shore breeze that caressed them as they touched each other. Only his eyes followed the fabric of his jeans and his boxers leaving him as they fell to the ground. Slowly, he looked back to Leah, his jaw clenching as her hands grabbed him and pulled him into her. The tip of his length touched her folds, her embrace pulling him further into her. As much as he wanted to prolong them being together like this, he could only feel his want for her drawing him forward and into her. The force of his thrust pushing her back along the table, a small scream leaving her lips. It echoed through the silence of their small backyard, completely audible. And even though they should've been careful, quiet...he didn't take the time to silence her. Instead, he hooked his hand under her leg as he pulled out and moved it back, pushing into her again.

A shuddering breath left him as her other leg wrapped around his waist, their rhythm building as he pushed into her again, feeling her surrounding him, caressing him from the inside. Biting his lip, he pushed her leg higher and hovered over her more, his hand other hand tangling into her hair. With as smiling moan, he lowered his lips to hers, his hand leaving her hair just long enough to grab the edge of the table and pull it from the side of the shed, only a few inches. Just far enough for her to lay entirely along the width of it. Again, he held her head, as beyond her shoulders hung over the side of the table. Again, he pressed against her, his flesh flush with hers, deepening his thrusts, the vibrations shaking the table as he pulled from and pushed inside of her.

Moaning loudly, a curse slipping from his lips, he rode out the feeling of her around him. The pure lust was so much more than he'd had with her before. Every satisfying thrust made him more and more turned on, not drawing towards a peak...no, but growing on itself. He cringed as his face pulled away from their kiss and he pushed his face into her neck. His face flushed, reddened at the feeling that kept rolling over him like Kai Pulehu waves. His eyes shut tight as he listened to her moan for him. And even though they satisfied him, her moans. He knew as his hips sped up, he knew that he wanted more.

"Louder..." He groaned in her ear, kissing her neck. "Louder, Anela."

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 09:44 AM

Okay, so maybe she was a little bit anxious. She wanted him. Beyond the feeling of his fingers dipping into and out of her folds. Her body was calling for all of him; she wanted to feel him inside of her, their hips connecting the way their hearts hadn't been lately...maybe that was what this was? A recommitment to one another, a promise to push through their problems and become what they once were: Happy. Because she was high on him right about now, his manhood finally breaking through her folds as her eyes closed and she rode the sensation she'd been waiting for.

She screamed. It wasn't something she usually did, usually quieting herself in a force of habit, but today she couldn't contain herself, her lips unable to hold the shrill sounds of her pleasure as her voice carried over their privacy fence. She knew anyone within earshot would hear them, she could only hope no one was around. She wanted to care that they could be caught at any moment by anyone, but she didn't. And more than that, it kind of...turned her on. Part of her knew this was wrong and knew that she should stop him. The other half wanted someone to come and see what the noise was all about. Not that anyone ever would wander onto the property of an Elder without some kind of purpose, but the guilty pleasure seeker in her wanted them to be watched...Gah! Where were her morals?

He held her leg up, as he delved back into her folds, another loud moan leaving her pink lips as they rounded into a soft "O", one of her hands coming to her chest, massaging her breast as he dipped in and out of her wetness. His lips fell atop hers once again as their rhythm built, his fingers pulling at her hair as her teeth bit down on his lip, tugging at it as they continued, her hips meeting his every thrust. She didn't feel the table move as he pulled it forward, but she knew they had shifted, her back flat against the worktable now as Analu held her head up...Fuck.

She wasn't going to make it through much more of this, his manhood caressing her from the inside the way only he ever would. He went deeper, her moans growing louder with each thrust. She thought she might have been doing too much, her teeth trying to hold her bottom lip when she felt she couldn't contain the noises that escaped her in the throes of her pleasure...but she was wrong. He wanted her to be louder, her moans goading him to continue, pushing him the way his groans pushed her closer to the edge. She gave him what he wanted, another loud moan leaving her lips as she opened them to speak his name.

"Analu-," her words came in broken staccato, his thrusts cutting off her ability to speak in whole sentences anymore, "Harder-," she licked at her lips pulling them in as a whimper escaped, "Harder!" She was close. Nearing her end just that quickly, but she would be damned if that was where they stopped. One thing that wouldn't be different about their love making today would be the multiple orgasms he supplied during their time together.

This was the first of many.

Analu

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 04:00 PM

Sounds straight from their joined love echoed in the tiny space of their backyard. The melody of it like bird songs, cutting the air. The sweetest melody. The most beautiful music. Analu's ears tingled at the sound of her moans, sweet and feminine, coming right from her center. They wound around his voice, the deep groans that fell from him with every stroke of his length inside of her. And he didn't care. He didn't give a shit about anything at that moment. Not who could hear them, not what would happen if someone found them out. And certainly not about being quieter. He wanted her noises. He wanted to hear her moan out for him. So loudly that everyone would know their love. That was it. He didn't want to hide it anymore. It was so obvious that this moment shouldn't have been happening. He shouldn't have been pushing inside of her, their bodies moving in perfect sync. She shouldn't have ever accepted him into her, opened herself to him. None of this should've been happening. The tribal laws were clear. There was no mistaking them. And it was his position, as a future elder and tribal leader, to abide by them. He wasn't supposed to have gone into her before their union. But he didn't care anymore. Not about any of it. Because something in his need for her sounds and his, melding together passionately, wanted their secret to be found out.

"Harder?" He whispered to her, repeating her request as his lips continued to suck at her neck. Without a second's hesitation, he answered it as she'd answered his, his pace quickening against her, drawing in and out of her so aggressively that he had to close his eyes against the want to drag her to the ground and take her there, too. Twisting her waist mid-stroke, he took advantage of those long, swimmers legs and pulled the one he held to his shoulder, opening her even more to him. Pushing her to her limit as he leaned up and moved his hands to her waist, pulling her to him with each, forceful thrust. His eyes opened on her, watched her as he bit his own lip. Watched her body twist against his strong thrusts, her body shaking from the feeling that was building inside of her. Her face contorted and her body followed its lead, her folds reshaping around him, molding to him, spasm around him.

"I-" With a loud groan, Analu stopped his sentence before he could finish it. He loved her. So much. And the sacrifice her body was making for him...and just for him alone...made him love her more. She held the life they made inside of her, without complaint. She was amazing. So amazing that he wanted to show her just how much. Without words, his head lowered to her chest, his back curving to bring his mouth to the fullness there. Without lifting her shirt, his lips covered her, his tongue rubbing against the hard nipple he could feel through the fabric. With a loud moan, he moved his mouth and pulled her shirt up, covering her again, a satisfied growl falling against the skin of her breast, his mouth sucking at her softly.

Her moans were picking up, her slick body pulsed beneath him, a soft sheen of sweat beginning to form along it. Analu knew what that meant. She was near the end. He wasn't surprised. How the hell he was holding out, he didn't know. With her pushing against his thrusts, her hips rolling as she moved along him, he was so turned on. And he was nearing the end, too. If only he could close his eyes, close out the way her body rolled on his work table, losing herself in him. But he couldn't stop watching...

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Maleah

[*] posted on 13-7-2011 at 06:36 AM

She just knew they were going to be caught. She would go into the diner in the morning and her father would be absolutely furious because word would have gotten back to him that she and Analu had had sex...pretty much in public! But honestly, wasn't it just a matter of time before he found out that she and Lu were sleeping together? She was pregnant with his grandchild. Eventually he would notice, surely, when she showed up with a baby. Everyone would know what she and Analu had done behind closed doors and...they would react the way they would react. She didn't know what the tribe would do when they found out. Sure, girls had turned up pregnant in the Mokukeiki before, it wasn't anything exactly groundbreaking, but Analu wasn't the father. An Elder wasn't the father of their children. Someone bound to Mokukeiki law and held to a standard much higher than any other tribesman. No, things would be different for she and Analu...worse than a stern talking to and a slap on the wrist. She didn't know what would happen when people found out, but that was a problem for another time.

There were no problems where the two of them existed now, Analu pumping in and out of her folds as she moaned his name over and over again. She grew greedy, needing more sooner, faster, harder. He did not hesitate to comply with her request, his thrusts quickening as his lips continued to suck at her neck, surely leaving a mark that would have to be explained if spotted. He pulled the leg his hand held up, resting it on his shoulder, not missing a beat as his pace never slowed or faulted, the force of his thrusts causing her to cry out in absolute ecstasy. Her eyes closed tight as she simply let the feeling take her; her body moving against his in the perfect harmony their lives no longer echoed.

Analu tried to speak, his words lost in a groan before he could finish. It didn't matter, she couldn't hear him anyway. She was focusing all her energy on holding out, prolonging the feeling he was giving her. She knew she wouldn't be able to, though, her body beginning to overheat the way it always did when she was entirely too close to climax. And Analu knew just what to do to push her over, his mouth coming to her covered breast as he sucked at her through her t-shirt quickly, before impatience took him and he lifted the shirt out of his way. A steady stream of "yes"s had begun to fall from her lips, her moans growing louder with each twist of his tongue and each thrust of his hips.

"Analu, I can't-," she whimpered, her words stopping before she could finish what she wanted to say. She couldn't keep going like this. She was so close, too close...too late. She screamed again, this one much louder than the last as she reached her break, his thrusts still not slowing as she rode out her seemingly never-ending climax.

Analu

[*] posted on 13-7-2011 at 03:21 PM

He couldn't stop now. There was nothing inside of Analu that wanted to stop touching her the way he was at that moment. His tongue running over her hardening nub, his hand reaching up to grab the soft flesh of her breast as he sucked softly. His lips played with her, feeling her tighten every time his warm breath caressed her, every time he tasted her skin. His length, pushing so deeply inside of her that her eyes were shut tight against the sensation he made between her thighs. And in that moment, right where they were, Analu knew that it was the only thing that existed to them. There was no fear where they were, showing their love so passionately to each other. There was no blind future for them, the physical form of their love growing in Leah's belly. That was all they needed to know. Love. It was the only thing that should've mattered and at that moment, it was the only thing that did. He loved her. More than life. More than his own breath. So much that he was...proud. Proud that his child would grow within her. That her breast would nurture them. That Analu's wisdom would teach them. That was all that mattered. And as he plunged into her, he didn't want that to end for them. When her body gave way to him and his, to her, it would all start again. The tribe, the Pueo...all of it would be real again. And he knew, in her resistance to let her body peak, that she felt the same way too.

With those thoughts, Analu's body still moved inside of her, unable to slow himself or even stop. The world that he and Leah had created with their love, the world that their backyard had become, was teetering on its side. The crash back to reality was near. He felt it in her body, heard it in the way it replied to him. Calling his name, the moans that wouldn't stop, her mouth agreeing with the way her body felt in the whimpered "yes's" coming from her lips. It was all there. A sign of the end. Thrusting into her with the same fervor, he stood up and watched her. Analu, I can't.... With a grimace, his eyes still watching her as she pushed her body back to meet his thrusts, he understood. She couldn't hold on any longer. Whether it was to the release that was pounding against her walls or if it was the world of avoidance they'd made for themselves, he didn't know. But he found his answer in the clenching of her walls on him. Gritting his teeth, he kept moving inside of her as she rippled against him, her foot, toes and all, curling on the leg that lay on his shoulder. The other leg tightened against him.

"Fuck..." He said, a little too loudly as he kept moving her body long him. His hands tightened against her skin, pulling at her roughly, the thud of their bodies meeting still sounding so loudly in his ears, almost drowning out the beat of his pulse. His breath sped as he bit his bottom lip, a grimace there. His head fell back as he pulsed inside of her and then he slowed, body jerking softly...that pulse ending in their dream world pouring from him as he laid his body on hers, his lips meeting hers again.

High off my love,
drunk from my hate.

Go To Top