Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Koi's Room
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 17-4-2020 at 05:15 AM

She was being petty. Devyn was so done with this conversation that she wasn't thinking anymore about the shit she was saying and...she heard it when she said it. She heard him when she said it. We're not together. I'm not your girl. She wasn't shit for that, the same way he hadn't been when he dismissed her ass in front of the entire population of KPA. But that was the past...wasn't it? No. Not really. It was actually what they were arguing about right now. Not directly, of course, but Devyn was still hurt. She'd told him that. She'd told him she needed time and to see what this was. And Koi ignored that...but she did too. Devyn had done exactly what she'd told herself not to and let him back in. And she hadn't caught it. He did.

Devyn watched resolve shift Koi's features at her words and she immediately wanted to take them back. She was upset with him for starting all this shit on the one day she finally got to be with him since classes started, but she was more upset with herself for getting to the point where she was so invested in them that this situation could upset her in the first place. Fuck! Fuck her for being so stupid and fuck Koi for pointing it out. She wasn't apologizing for shit! And he was done trying. He got off the bed, pulling her bag from under it and holding it out to her.

Devyn chuckled, her eyes rolling. See, this was that shit too. The games he claimed he didn't play. He knew she wanted out when this shit started, but no. He wasn't done trying to talk to her so he hid her fucking purse? Wow. Oh but he was finished with her now. And the way he was looking through her? He was more than ready for her to go...And what Koi wanted took precedence, right?

Devyn snatched the bag from him, her feet already moving toward the door. She bit her tongue willing herself not to say shit else that would start with him again. She didn't start this shit. She hadn't want to fight with Koi. But she guessed that was their natural state of being. If they weren't fucking, they were fighting and she was starting to think there would really never be an inbetween for them.

Fuck it.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top