Go To Bottom

Not logged in [Login ]
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Cafeteria
Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 22-7-2013 at 05:46 PM

She was so fucking finished with this conversation and for the time being, Koi altogether. She was honestly more upset with herself than she was with him. How she had allowed herself to get upset over a response she fished for was an enigma wrapped in a mystery. He was supposed to simply tell her it wasn’t a date, so she could show her ass a little and storm off. He fucking ruined it! He fucking ruined it by telling her in oh so few words that the mere thought of a date with her was the worst possible thing that could happen to him ever. Fuck him! Those were the word she was holding back as she stalked off, leaving him behind, but sure that he’d be behind her soon enough. He never let things go that easy...

She heard his exasperated ‘Really?’ as she kept pace. Fucking really. This was not her fucking fault...well it was. But now that it was a real fight, it wasn’t! He certainly didn’t get this fucking tongue tied when her legs were wrapped around his waist! Maybe that was all this was for him...God, she hated when he did this to her! She knew he cared about her. She knew he was doing the best he knew how with it, but sometimes...she was a bitch for thinking it, but sometimes he fell short. He fell short and it made her feel like shit...and now she felt like even more shit for thinking what she just had...Devyn didn’t have time to dwell on her ain’t shitness as Koi had caught up to her and taken her arm and pulled her aside. They were between the locker sets, in front of a janitors closet about to have a heart to heart that she was sure neither of them wanted to have right here.

But this time was different. Devyn drew in her bottom lip to hold the smile that was threatening to let him win as he told her that there was nothing about her that would ever be off putting to him. Fuck him and his charming ass! She wanted to be mad at him! But he was still talking, being honest with her. Saying all the right things. Now she felt like an ass for fucking with him in the first place. Here he was; trying. And she was taking advantage of that to get out of going to a thing that he obviously wanted her to go to...She was selfish...She sighed, looking away from him as he kept talking...I just know that I don’t want to go to the Gala without you. Gotdamn him! Gotdamn him he knew just how to fucking break her! Dev let herself smile as his hand took her wrist and pulled her body into his. He wanted her there with him. And then he said something better than “date”. Koi Kidd said “please”. And was he threatening to beg?

“I don’t know...-,” she began, looking up at him as her hands pulled at the lapels of his blazer. “I kind of want to see what you begging looks like.” She was teasing him. Devyn knew from the moment he told her he was trying that she was going to have to go to that damn gala. She just couldn’t say no to him...

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
Koi

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-7-2013 at 04:53 AM

As soon as he saw her biting her lips, a smile fighting to be seen, he knew what was up. He'd said something right. Good. Fight over. Because Koi still couldn't figure out what had led to what they'd even began fighting about. Titles and labels. How the hell did those surface again? Well, he could understand how they COULD surface again as things had changed with them since Valentine's Night. Everything they'd gone through together altered things between them and just like HE was feeling it, she was too. But titles? Koi knew that the only thing "titles" did was start arguments like this one when someone didn't feel the same way about the other. Was that what was happening here, though? Koi didn't know. He felt strongly about Devyn. So much so that she'd gotten to a place inside of him that no one else had been before. So much so that when she'd brought up "dating", his first response hadn't been "fuck no, fuck you." (which in any other case, it probably would've been). Probably because he cared about her. Probably because he wanted to see her smile, not glare at him the way she had been seconds before. And probably because...Valentine's Night still lingered in his memory. There was some extraordinary shit going on between them, his words proved that. Him opening up to her was damn proof! But arguments like this? How long before another one hit? How long would it be before she started wondering again about something he didn't have the heart to give her?

I don't know... Sighing, his brow furrowed as his hand left her wrist as her hands moved to the lapels of his uniform blazer. His arms wrapping around her, rubbing the small of her. She was still debating? What was there to debate about? It was a fancy ass gala! She could dress up! Didn't girls like that shit? And then she'd meet famous people and...okay, even though it was border line "death" boring, she'd be...with Koi. They always had fun together didn't they? Getting into all types of shit together. She couldn't still be debating it!

"Come'on, babe..." He whispered before she smiled up at him and started...talking about him begging? She wanted him to beg? Shiiiiit Before she could say another word, he shrugged and dropped down to his knees in those conservative ass khakis on that fucking, overly polished wood floor.

"This is what you want? I'll do it!" Grabbing her hands, his face completely serious as his voice projected out of the space between the lockers where he was and into the hallway.

"DEVYN DEVEREAUX!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. Students passing by the tiny space they stood in, stopped as soon as they heard his voice looking curiously into the tiny corridor.

"It would be a GREAT HONOR if YO' FINE ASS would ACCOMPANY ME, KOI KIDD, to MY MOTHER'S BORING ASS GALA. I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DESERVE THE COMPANY OF A BEAUTIFUL, BLACK BADDIE LIKE YOURSELF. IF YOU BESTOW IT UPON ME, I SWEAR I SHALL MAKETH IT WORTH YOUR TIME...EVEN IF THAT MEANS DOING DIRTY, UNMENTIONABLE THINGS, WITH YOU...BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WANNA SEE HOW THIS BOOTY WORK...I KNOW! I'VE SEEN YOU LOOKING AT IT..."

Really, Koi was willing to kneel there all day...

it's gonna get difficult to stand,
but hold your balance...

Devyn

Mood: Stressed

[*] posted on 23-7-2013 at 03:08 PM

She’d gotten weak. When she met Koi, she’d been willing to go toe to toe with him over a little disrespect and a seat at lunch. These days, all he had to do was snuggle up to her and drop a few cute lines about wanting her...ugh. She was weaker than Kim Kardashian’s marriage and Koi made her that way. If anyone had told her she and he would be whatever they were now a year ago, she would have called complete bullshit. But she’d changed. And he’d changed. They had changed for one another and in some ways that was great. Their relationship worked, whatever it was. She had a lot of fun with him and he was able to talk to her and they were...they were just there for one another. That was the good about them. The not so good about their change was this. When Devyn backtracked, whether on purpose or by accident, and Koi reminded her of what hadn’t changed...

But none of that mattered as he tried again to urge her to go with him to his mom’s gala, his hands resting on the small of her back. She would go. She had already decided that Miyu would help in find a dress in the little time she had left and she could already hear the excitement in Athena’s voice over her doing the most social thing she’d done since her mother died. Yeah, she hung out at Koi’s a lot (Or Miyu’s, as Athena was more comfortable with that lie than the truth), but she hadn’t really been out...not that her aunt knew of anyway. This was going to be a “big to do”...But it seemed she would have to endure another “big to-do” as Koi took her playful tease about him begging way more seriously than she’d meant him to.

“Kid, what are you doing?” Her eyes went a little wide as he dropped to his knees, his hands reaching for hers as he shouted her name at the top of his lungs.

“Jesus, Koi! Stop it!” She tried to stop him but he kept going, belting out a very formal, borderline inappropriate invitation to “his mother’s boring ass gala”. Dev looked around, catching the eyes of at least six people staring at them now that Koi had brought their conversation to everyone’s attention. Oh God, the skin of her face felt like it might burn off, but she couldn’t help laughing as he gave it an effort she didn’t even know he was capable of. Calling her a “beautiful, black baddie” and ensuring her he would “maketh” it worth her time. She was so glad he took the time to pause as she wasn’t sure she could take much more of it.

“Stop it, sugar. Get up,” A left over giggle escaped her as her hands went to his face and she gently pulled him up to stand. “Of course I will accompany you to your mother’s boring ass gala.” She smiled before she pulled his face to hers and they kissed. It was the first time they’d done it in front of the eyes of KPA and she knew it would lead to nosy ass questions from people who had no business asking them...

But fuck them.

I'm taking my time.
I'm doing it right.
Self-Love. Self-Care. Selfish.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top