character stats

NICKNAME
The Kidd, Kiddo

BIRTHDAY
January 1st

HOMETOWN
Detroit, Michigan

ETHNICITY
Japanese, Afro-Brazilian, Caucasian, African American...also known as a lot of shit that doesn't matter...

NATIONALITY
American

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Bae'd up...

HEIGHT & WEIGHT
6'4 - 185 lb

ZODIAC
Capricorn

FAMILY MEMBERS
Shemar Kidd (father) - Retired Point Guard for the Detroit Pistons & Hall of Fame Inductee
Fumie Hamada-Kidd (mother) - Philanthropist and Founder of "Kidd's Kids", a non-profit sports camp based in Oahu
Ai-Eri Kidd (sister - 9)

CRIMINAL RECORD
An extensive one that gets paid off when it starts to rear its ugly head.

EDUCATION
Senior at King's Prep

JOB
Right. Staying out of trouble, as decreed by the parentals. I don't even do THAT SHIT well...

PETS
Something with a tail...it's Eri's anyway.

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/SCARS
Piercings - Ears
Tattoos - A cluster of stars on my wrist. Moms was not happy about that shit.

CAR
1967 Impala SS...candy painted.

CLOTHING STYLE
Prescription wayfarers, snap backs, skinny jeans and J's. Get with it.

PERSONALITY
Either I'm drunk or high. Yeah, there's no middle ground. A complete asshole, to some. To others, I'm just misunderstood. Kind of lazy, a little spoiled. Definitely fuckin' awesome. You may not think so...and that makes what you think inconsequential. Party head, so don't ask what I'm doing "this weekend". Chances are I won't remember what I did anyway.

INTERESTS
Chemical elevation, Childish Gambino, Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Royce da 5'9, Robyn, Basketball, King Street, the homies

RANDOM FACT(S)
Point Guard for KPA Hurricanes.
Bleached blonde before C. Breezy even thought of that shit...
I've had the same jersey number (#23) since I was five. G.O.A.T
"Chiefed" for the first time when I was eleven, did my first line a month ago, to the day. Five years of chemical elevation. Happy Birthday to me...

PET PEEVES
My fucking father, responsibility, the "or nah" shit that bitches think is cute, "come downs", "mitches" (male bitches. i'm looking at you, Carter)

biography

Being the son of a "legend" is a fucking joke. Everybody thinks that this is the life, you know? Daddy is in the Michigan Hall of Fame and Mom stuck by his side through the years...through the groupies and the ho's...she stayed. Yeah, fuck that, life isn't a damn cherry pie...by far, it's not. Especially when you parents argue more than they talk to you. Too wrapped up in their shit to even notice me and my little sister for longer than a couple of minutes at a time. But me and my 'sis stay winnin', right? We get what we want, go where we want, do what we want. Perfect life, huh? Yeah, you'd think so. But I got tired of the fucking sham a long time ago. I do what I do. Make grades that keep the parentals on their toes, lay it down on the court when I feel like the shit and live for the weekend. Most importantly, I live for that weekend, man. The weekend is when the lights get hazy, when shit blurs. When voices get muddled and faces get blurry. When the shit that my parents care about...the family, keeping it together...pretending? None of that matters anymore. It's just me and whatever the fuck I'm putting down my throat. And that's heaven. Yeah...

I'll drink to that...

PLAYED BY - Ally

you're so brave.
stonecold crazy for lovin' me. & i'm amazed.
hope you make it out alive...

Ally
Super Administrator

Mood: post in da back...

[*] posted on 11-11-2011 at 08:34 PM

Approved, Kiddo! Welcome to KR

Go To Top